conversation with hayeon
964 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is the day I go to the comics with Hayeon. And I really waited for this day to come. Instead of me wanting to go to comics, I wanted to get away from home more. After my mother went to Japan, my older sister's behavior became bolder. We used to skinship often, but now it was only getting worse.

"Hey sister. Can't you stop? It's been over an hour..."

We have been hugging each other for an hour without separating. It's not that I didn't like holding my sister in my arms, but I thought it was too much to stay in this position for more than an hour.

"A little more, your sister still wants to feel Jiwoo more~." After saying that, she caresses my collarbone and takes a deep breath.

"Sniff~. Ha❤ Good-. I don't know why your sister feels so good when she smells our Jiwoo."

My older sister blushed profusely and smiled happily. With a sensual smile, she kisses my cheek while she makes a sound

-Muah❤...

"Hey, let's stop now. You've already passed the time you said..."

My sister's growing obsession began to feel heavy.

"No. I said it was a ritual to strengthen the friendship between siblings. When I see Jiwoo these days, it seems like you are trying to distance yourself from your sister? You don't come to hug me first and you don't show any tenderness. So today I will be like this a little more".

As she said that, my sister hugged me even tighter than before. After mom left, she added a new rule. We have to hug each other for more than an hour a day. She said they will do this every day from now on to deepen and strengthen the brother-sister friendship.

And as if it were a sacred ritual, when we begin to hug each other, we must focus solely on feeling the love between brothers. Therefore, I couldn't go to the bathroom or drink water. So she always told me to relieve myself before hugging me.

When we started hugging each other, we had to express our love by looking at each other and caressing each other or whispering that we loved each other. In the case of my older sister, she does not hesitate not only to kiss, but also to do daring things like putting her hands inside my clothes and groping me. She even buried her nose and mouth in my neck area, sniffing my body and saying that I smelled good.

I told her to stop because it was sexual harassment, but my sister got very angry, she asked me how I could say something like that to her.

Then she reprimanded me very harshly. Still, I thought this was serious and that no matter how important siblings are, no other family would reach that point. She told me not to compare us with other families and asked me to trust only his elder sister since our family has its own way of loving each other.

In the end I had no choice but to say that I understood and my sister thanked me for understanding her. From that day on, my sister did not hesitate to touch my body. She tickled me as she went up and down my groin area, but all I could do was hold back and pray it would end quickly. . . .

After enduring those days, the day finally came when I could leave the house. It's not that I don't like my sister or anything, but walking out like that felt like my frustrated heart was being lifted and renewed. But everything will be fine, right?

Actually, my sister doesn't know that I let's get together with Hayeon today. I was going to tell her, but I didn't find the right time to tell her. Meanwhile, my sister also had a meeting scheduled for today and she must have left early in the morning. When I woke up, breakfast was ready along with a note saying she was going out for a while.

First of all, I sent her a text message, but maybe because she was busy, she hasn't seen it yet. Still, since I texted her, it would be fine as long as I came home first.

"Hey, Jiwoo, what are you thinking so deeply about?" Hayeon touched my shoulder. I think I fell into deep contemplation for a moment, thinking about my older sister.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What were we talking about?"

"I told you to go buy the new 'Rich Sundae.'"

"Oh, that's right. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

I guess I was absorbed in other thoughts without realizing it, I couldn't concentrate and only thought about my sister when I came with Hayeon...

I was not polite to hayeon who came with me.

"Uh, let's go quickly." I lightly slapped my cheeks to regain my senses and smiled as if nothing was wrong. Then, holding Hayeon's hand, we walked to the corner that sold the new 'Rich Sundae!. But my thoughts about my sister never went away.

First, we need to organize everything one by one. When I was young, I did a lot of different things with my older sister. Not only do we sleep together, but we also shower, feed each other, etc. She even touched my lower abdomen to see how big it had grown...

My sister took care of me, paying attention to every detail, just like she would with a newborn baby. And at the time I thought it was normal, so I never thought it was strange, and even my mom and dad were happy to see that we got along better than other siblings. But not now, both physically and mentally, I am no longer a child but an adult.

From my sister's point of view, I may still seem like a simple child with many defects, but I am now 20 years old. The same goes for control, it's one thing to yell at someone for not sleeping in or give them a curfew and tell he to come home right after school, but no matter how long it is, telling he to go to bed as soon as possible. as soon as 12 o'clock, set a The rule is to masturbate once every three days.

Even if you think about it, it wasn't the kind of control an adult should receive. Maybe my sister just wants to continue as before. Maybe she wants to treat me like a baby and have her control everything from start to finish. But I was no longer old enough for that. Now, we cannot remain united as before and we should not engage in skin relationships.

I could have done it when I was younger, but doing it now was a burden and wasn't right from a social perspective. And my older sister should understand this too... I guess she wants to keep things the same as before, but every time I say a change is necessary, she gets angry.

"Jiwoo, are you okay? Your complexion doesn't look very good."

"oh?"

"You haven't spoken in a while and your face seems haggard. Should I say that you seem worried? You seem weak in general."

As expected, it was obvious. I didn't really want to show it, but I guess she showed it on my face unconsciously. Maybe it's because I've been friends with Hayeon for a long time, but I think she can notice small changes easily.

"If you have any concerns, you can talk about it. Anyway, there's nothing to do while we wait in line." She turned her back on me, looked at the ground and spoke indifferently. However, the way she kept looking at me from time to time seemed like she wanted me to tell her something.

In my heart I wanted to talk to Hayeon. Now that my mother has gone to Japan, the only person I can discuss this topic with is Hayeon. But is it okay to discuss this topic with Hayeon?

Strictly speaking, it's me and my sister. In other words, it was a family matter, and there were many sensitive things to say to Hayeon. That's why I couldn't tell her willingly and I doubted her. Hayeon gently takes my hand and smiles softly as if to reassure me.

"It's okay, you can talk. You know I will always be on your side." Unlike usual, she was warm and not at all playful.

"Are you acting like this because of Jia?"

"What, how do you know that...?" When Jia's name came out of Hayeon's mouth, I was surprised. When she saw my reaction, she smiled slightly and said:

"As expected. It's just that you seemed to be having a hard time since your sister had returned home. I've known you for 5 years. I can see that".

I see, Hayeon already noticed it. Perhaps, as she said, it was natural since we had known each other for a long time. And somehow I felt like it would be okay to talk about it with her, okay, let's talk better. It is not a problem that can be solved even if you think about it on your own, and it is not something that I can solve alone. Hayeon may seem a little eccentric on the outside, but when she is serious, she is someone very serious.

And maybe since the two of them are, maybe she understands my sister's thoughts and position better than I do in other aspects? And at Hayeon's level, we're actually friends, but we're close enough to call them brother and sister. I thought that if I talk about it, I might get a good answer or advice.

"I think the story will be a little long..."

"It's okay, I like listening to stories."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really. It's not about anyone else, it's you, Jiwoo, so of course I should listen."

"Okay. Then I'll buy this first, then I'll go to a cafe or something and tell you everything."

13