28 – Marching!
697 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—————————

PART 1 – Breakthrough!

—————————

After having a prolonged conversation with Zenyo, who dragged the conversation as long as possible, just to interact with Skarla, she went to meditate and took the opportunity to evaluate Viper.

“Curious… Is this an effect of the herb?” - Skarla asked with his hand on his wife's bare back.

“Yes, everything has become so clear; things I didn’t understand, now I know.” - Viper said, smiling slightly, her breathing adjusted accordingly, and Demonic Energy coursing through every part of her body.

—————

● Central Core – Black Devil Mantra (Special) ●

● A cultivation technique that expands the limits of the body and overcomes the limits of the world in the long term. It generates chaotic and destructive energy that goes against the natural patterns of the world, shaping the body into something unique and deadly!

● +60% Damage and Effects of the “Chaotic” Element.

● 100 Days = +1 EP. (Current Rate: 207%)

● Current Stack: 783 = +7 EP. (2.1 Years)

● 10 Years(3650) = +3 CHA & +2 STR, DEX, CONS & +1 INT, WIS.(Current: 0x)

—————

Skarla read what Viper wrote to her, which was quite interesting. Even though the quality of the technique is inferior to her [Thunder God Mantra], the attribute bonuses are superior.

‘So the Demonic Element in Murim in this world is called Chaotic?’ - Skarla thought, finding it very interesting, especially because those who practiced Demonic Techniques, even if they were monsters, were not true demons as the “righteous” factions tried to characterize them.

Ultimately, in a modern or magical world, the simplest and most common way to negatively affect your enemy is to spread and exalt the bad points, as well as exaggerate them for your own benefit.

In any case, Skarla understood that for the Demonic Arts, the presence was one of the most dominant, as it manifested its murderous intent with greater ease.

Skarla understood that Charisma is an attribute that is connected to Willpower, which is mainly characterized by Wisdom. But the two seem to come together when it comes to manifesting willpower in a clearer form.

But in terms of why this technique provides better attribute benefits than yours, it is simply due to the difference in focus.

“You still have a lot of unpurified energy; you should reach around 8 years old when you can purify everything. I have to get Calah working soon to give us some special medicine.” - Skarla said, retracting her hands.

“With this alone, I can already feel that I am healthier, and my attributes have also increased; do you know the reason for that?” - Viper asked curiously.

“What were the increases?” - Skarla asked.

“2 Strength, 1 Dexterity, 1 Constitution, 1 Intelligence, 2 Wisdom, and 3 Charisma.” - Viper said, and Skarla thought about what it could be.

She didn't get impulses like that, and it certainly has no correlation with [Effort] or she wouldn't bring it up. Investigating her body further. - “It’s the residue of what they did to your body. Most likely, you do not absorb all the medicine and magic integrated into your body; as a result of us concerting and assimilating everything, you are receiving the benefits that have been accumulated, so to speak.”

“Even the technique you are practicing is better directing the benefits, so it is likely that you will see some more benefits until you assimilate everything.” - Said Skarla.

“Hmmm… as I assimilated 2 and 8 years, does that mean I received 4 times that?” - Viper asked in amazement.

“I think it's difficult; you've probably already assimilated the main thing; the rest will be waste; maybe you'll only get +1 in all attributes until the end.” - Skarla said, scratching her chin.

Viper smiled, not bothered that the benefits are less than expected; as long as she has more, she is happy. - “I'm glad I never needed to spend my points on attributes; imagine if I did and met you right away; heavens, I would cry with regret.”

“A very good convenience.” - Skarla laughed.

“Okay, now it’s time to teach me some fun things. I learned how to breathe, accumulate, and purify. I also know how to handle it instinctively, but I doubt that’s all.” - Viper smiled and turned around.

Skarla smiled at her beautiful naked woman, confident face, beautiful smile, and, naturally, a beautiful pair of breasts and hard pink nipples.

Smiling, she opened her arms. Viper, seeing this, rolled her eyes; it wasn't what she wanted, but she walked into Skarla's arms, hugging her and preparing to kiss her, but then Skarla lay down and hugged her tightly.

Viper frowned and soon felt all her senses go hazy. She fell into a sea of frightening darkness. She panicked, but soon everything was clearing. A moan came from her lips as lights manifested.

Currently, she is inside her world, where she can see everything that occurs in her mind and body. As her senses have been forcibly sealed, she has become unable to perceive her surroundings or let her surroundings affect this world.

And the energy running through her was the energy that guided her; she curiously followed it and realized that the benefits were fantastic! Her cultivation speed had doubled, and she was learning many new things.

But slowly the lights went out, and at some point her senses returned. She opened her eyes and realized she was in Skarla's arms. Quickly, Viper started punching and biting her.

"Hey! That hurts!" - Said Skarla, flicking Viper's forehead, who growled. - “And that was scary!” - She screamed.

"… OK sorry." - Skarla said, smiling slightly.

“But what was that? Everything seems so simple and magical.” - Viper's eyes shone, knowing that if she can stay in that place, she will grow twice as fast.

“That is the state of complete meditation. You glimpse your own mind and defects; your senses become sharper; and your reception of external energies becomes much easier. The problem is that you are extremely vulnerable in this state. I myself have used it a few times in my life, as I have never been in a safe enough place to take advantage.”

“But simply put, the usual meditation I taught you is the basics, and the Complete Meditation is advanced. But there's a problem: we lose the perception of time when we're in this state, where we only stop when we manage to achieve some important goal or milestone or when we receive a major external trauma. But in the second case, when you are forcibly awakened from that unique state of meditation, you will suffer an intense rebound, suffer severe internal damage, and may even die.”

“Then why did you put me through this?” - Viper asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Because you have officially started practicing and will develop over time, you may accidentally end up entering this meditative state, and if I am not around to notice and you are forcibly woken up, the worst would most likely happen.” - Skarla said calmly.

“Did this happen to one of your wives?” - Viper asked, and Skarla nodded.

“This happened to Talya. I hadn't even noticed until Ilyria almost woke her up. Luckily, nothing bad happened, except that Talya spent three whole days meditating and woke up starving.” - Said Skarla.

“It’s a shame I can’t use it; I feel like I would have incredible results if I stayed meditating for a few days or weeks.” - Viper said, smiling and sighing.

“Indeed, Complete Meditation is extremely beneficial for the body and mind. I even wish to practice it in the near future; it would bring me substantial benefits, as it doubles the standard effects of cultivation.” - Said Skarla.

“Do you want me and the others to be on guard?” - Viper asked.

“I won't do this during the mission; I'm not an idiot, and probably if I enter this state of meditation, I will most likely stay for weeks or even 1 or 2 months. Unlike you, I'm at a much more advanced stage, where I take my time. much longer to have real, substantial benefits.”

“What I plan is that once the mission is over and we have wealth as well as space to develop ourselves better, I will create a sealed room for Secluded Cultivation. It is extremely beneficial for anyone who desires rapid progression and peace. Know that Cultivation is nothing more than training your mind and soul, which over time will be reflected in your body.”

“The Martial Arts influenced by Cultivation, have their effects amplified when you are just visualizing what you want; as your mind evolves, your martial arts also evolve. It’s complex to explain, but simple in practice.”

“So what we lack is time and resources?” - Viper said, smiling.

“Yes, after 1 or 2 years, we will certainly have an absurd improvement in our strength, but that at the moment is for the future; for now we have to focus on the mission and the usual progress.” - Skarla said, nodding slightly.

—————————

PART 2 – Teaching! (+18)

—————————

Later the same night!

Skarla received an invitation and went to the castle. Compared to earlier, everything is clean and organized. The damaged garden looked intact, and the castle walls looked even newer, with many areas still drying paint.

She soon arrived at Letiphia's office, finding Letiphia herself quite calm, reading some documents, and giving her a look.

“It came quickly; did you miss me?” -Letiphia scoffed as she put aside the fountain pen.

“Look, did she learn to be funny, level up, and learn a new skill?” - Skarla laughed, and Letiphia snorted.

Skarla, smiling, went to a shelf to get two glasses in a bottle. Letiphia was already standing, taking one of her hand glasses, and going to the sofa.

“The sofa that broke was quite expensive.” -Letiphia said it coldly as she crossed her legs.

"And even? It was a shame, but I was focusing on breaking her ass; I think it was an equivalent exchange.” -Skarla laughed as she deftly filled her glass, and Letiphia snorted as she lightly tapped the bottle cap, indicating that it was enough.

Skarla leaned back on the other sofa, relaxing, as she said. - “So why did you call me, or did you just miss me?”

Letiphia rolled her eyes and said. - “You and your group will be accompanying me during the mission.” - She took a light sip of the drink.

“Hmm… what’s the benefit of that?” - Skarla asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Myself, my eldest daughter, and my eldest son will be in command of three armies and will have mercenary and adventurer groups with us, while there will be scattered groups doing their own investigations and control of fatalities.”

“We will investigate areas with a greater focus on the appearance of the 7 Deadly Sins. I decided I’m going to take her with me.” - Letiphia said calmly.

“If you just want to have your hole filled over and over again, you just have to ask; you don’t have to lie.” - Skarla laughed, and Letiphia snorted.

“I also want to learn your technique; you said you would teach me; you can’t go back, and I have already prepared a contract.” - Letiphia said it coldly.

“I forgot about that, but okay, let me see that contract.” - Said Skarla and Letiphia threw the parchment to her.

Skarla read it, then laughed and began to modify it. Letiphia had already expected this and waited. When she received the parchment, she frowned. Skarla had erased everything and written it down.

[“Skarla will teach Letiphia Veremor whatever Cultivation Technique she desires.”]

[“Letiphia Veremor is prevented from talking about the Technique or teaching it to others.”]

[“Letiphia Veremor cannot make demands and must accept whatever is presented to her.”]

“Are you going to give me crumbs and force me to accept them?” - Letiphia growled.

“The techniques I possess are the pinnacle of power. As you already know, I am not from this world. Let me tell you in a way that you can understand. I will give you a balance between physical and magical strength; you will be able to have almost unlimited reserves of energy; you will be able to increase your life expectancy; and you will be able to have enormous strength that should be impossible for a sorceress to possess. Don’t bite off more than I want to give you; you have to gain a lot of trust until I start introducing you to the good things.” - Skarla laughed while drinking.

“And what about my shadow? I doubt she trusts her, but I doubt she's teaching her very little. From my investigations, she apparently became very strong in a short period of time.” - Letiphia said, narrowing her eyes.

“Indeed, I may not have taught you the strongest techniques, but I am preparing you to receive the best.” - Skarla smiled. - “But I can trust her; unlike you, who are on a pedestal, Viper is simpler and extremely loyal; I thank you for that.”

"Loyal?" - Letiphia laughed mockingly. - “If you were loyal, you wouldn’t have run to the first big dick you saw.” - She snorted.

“Said the bitch who sat and sucked my dick for more than 24 hours and wanted more.” -Skarla laughed; her laughter increased when she noticed a slight blush on Letiphia's cheeks.

Grr~

She growled, then sighed and said. - “Okay, I’ll sign it, but are there any chances of teaching this to my daughters and shadows?” -She asked curiously.

“Ummm… no! I would say I don't know, but I don't trust your daughters; the eldest pays a lot of attention to me and has great malice; did she think I wouldn't notice her approaching or her puppets spying on me?” - Skarla laughed lightly, and Letiphia remained calm.

“So will you teach our children?” - Letiphia asked, smiling mockingly.

“Ohh~ she looks so cute~” - Skarla said in a cute and touching tone. Letiphia frowned. She was the one who wanted to mock, but in the end, she was the one who was mocked.

“If we become pregnant, our children will certainly learn; teaching from a young age is more advantageous. More time to grow and train, more time to develop and strengthen their natural talents.” - Said Skarla smiling.

“And you think I’m willing to have your children?” - Letiphia mocked.

“You were the one who brought it up.” - Skarla said with a shrug, and Letiphia growled. - “But I doubt you will refuse, because I remember your eyes when I said that—how you tightened your grip and your body trembled.”

“This was all your fault and your tricks; do you think I would be happy or expectant of a barbaric girl who knows how many centuries or millennia she has lived? Grow up!" - Letiphia snorted with disdain.

Skarla smiled, then stood up and calmly walked around the table. Letiphia frowned as she looked at her, and then Skarla sat down next to her and wrapped her arm around her, pulling her closer.

Letiphia growled lightly, veins bulging from her jaw. Skarla, smiling, took a finger to Letiphia's cleavage, moving her dress a little. - “I see you’re still wearing what I asked for, or are you going to tell me you weren’t waiting for me?”

“Humph! I don’t use it because I want to; I want your techniques, and that’s one of the reasons I use it for someone like  you."- Letiphia snorted and shrugged, looking away.

“But you already got what you wanted, which means you don’t have to listen to my selfish requests anymore.” - Skarla said, smiling and taking the glass from Letiphia's hands.

Letiphia snorted and glanced at Skarla, where she felt her leg being grabbed and pulled. In moments, Letiphia found herself in Skarla's lap, with Skarla smiling at her while lightly massaging her bottom.

Guh~

Letiphia grunted. - “Let’s get this over with and teach me what I want!” - She was growling.

“Do you want it to be quick? But I haven’t even started touching you or using my wicked tricks; you’re already wet.” - Skarla laughed.

“Stop talking nonsense!” - Letiphia growled.

“I'm not kidding, or is this dampness I'm feeling all in my head?” - Skarla said, smiling, and her middle finger slid under Letiphia's dress. She shivered slightly but kept her face calm and indifferent.

When Skarla retracted her hand, showing her obviously wet fingers, she blushed slightly but maintained a cold and proud countenance. - “Enough with your tricks or teasing me; if you want to use me, do it now, but I want the technique!”

Skarla laughed, leaning back and looking at her. Letiphia was uncomfortable with her actions. - "Want to learn? Okay, but you’ll need to sit on my dick!”

Letiphia frowned at Skarla's mocking words. This is very humiliating. - “I'm not kidding; I'm going to teach you the technique like this.”

“And you taught Viper that way?” - Letiphia growled.

“Of course not; I taught you in a normal and simple way, but you are annoying me, so I decided to pay you back in kind.”

Upon hearing Skarla, Letiphia growled, but soon put strength in her legs. Standing up, Skarla was facing her crotch, naturally covered by her dress, but soon she pulled it and threw it, leaving her only in her sexy colored lingerie. dark blue.

"Hello, darling, did you miss me?” - Said Skarla, looking at Letiphia's crotch, who growled, extending a hand and manifesting her magic. The familiar tentacles appeared.

“I don’t like it very much.” - Skarla said, looking at the tentacles, but they did not fight back; they went and pulled his pants, and at the same time, a sound of insulating magic spread.

“Humph! Lazy!" -Letiphia growled as she waved her hand, clenching it, and soon tentacles wrapped around Skarla's penis, squeezing it and masturbating it vigorously, leaving it wet and erect.

Skarla grunted lightly in delight, smiling. - “I'm getting bored here.”

Letiphia snorted, but glanced at that massive, erect penis, glistening with lubricant from the tentacles, with thick veins bulging out. The dark tentacle wrapped itself around the testicles, as well as the base of that huge cock.

She bit her lip, still finding it incredible that a body like hers could receive something so gigantic, but without further ado, she sat down, mentally preparing herself for it.

Skarla was surprised by Letiphia's sudden action, but the result was that within moments she felt Letiphia's tight, soft, warm, and wet insides. Skarla moaned, smiling as she shuddered.

As for Letiphia, she held her on her elbows, her arms at the level of her smooth and soft abdomen. She put a lot of force into the grip, to the point that her nails pressed so hard on her flesh that it almost tore her skin.

Her abdomen was very protruding, receiving again this massive and fat monster that fills and expands her entire pussy.

Letiphia was breathing raggedly; her normally pale face was now reddish and almost purple. The tension throughout her body was obvious, and her eyes were wide as she tried her best to maintain her composure.

Skarla just watched this proud duchess, shaking a lot but trying her best to maintain her composure. It was kind of cute.

“Your efforts are admirable, but you know that with just one…” - Skarla slurred her speech slightly, and her cock pulsed. Letiphia’s stomach lurched, and all her composure was lost. Her eyes rolled back, and she fell forward, her face falling. Protruding between Skarla's breasts, where soon her beautiful face began to distort, she growled ferociously and soon let out a high-pitched howl, hugging Skarla's breasts while shuddering vigorously.

“It seems I underestimated your sensitivity.” -Skarla said, smiling slightly, knowing that it was probably Letiphia's own arrogance that brought her downfall.

Smiling Skarla waited until the proud duchess, who came to her senses, shuddering and thinking she hadn't spent much time, growled as she pushed herself back, wincing as she crossed her arms.

Aahh~

The throbbing of Skarla's cock came. Letiphia let out a moan, her arms almost dropping, but she quickly regained her composure, growling and shooting a glare at Skarla.

Skarla laughed when she lightly touched her beautiful face. Letiphia snorted and then frowned when a thumb stuck in her mouth. She looked at her hand, and soon Skarla was leaning towards her. Letiphia's heart began to beat hard.

Skarla, smiling, brought her face closer to hers, blowing lightly before taking her tasty lips, and memories of Letiphia began to surface again and again, forcing her to remember the almost 30 hours she spent fucking Skarla.

This made her melt. When her lips parted, she fell weakly into Skarla's chest, growling her helplessness. Knowing that her body no longer had the strength to resist Skarla, her body lusted after her.

“Okay, I think it’s time for me to teach you.” -Skarla said, smiling. She began to count the functionality of breathing, and then she began to move, forcing Letiphia to adapt to how to breathe while she was forced to do something extreme.

Obviously she failed, but only when Skarla filled her pussy and then injected her with energy to stay conscious did Letiphia have time to rest and learn properly.

Meditating wasn't a problem for her; learning to breathe properly was easy, but none of it was unusual. But what was unusual was that [Mantra]. Letiphia found it strange at first, but when she tested it, she noticed that, in fact, the ambient energy was having curious effects.

This was attracted to her body, and as she practiced the breathing taught, she noticed how it entered her lungs and skin. She began to cough and growl, feeling a burning sensation.

"What is that?! Want to kill me?!" - She growled fiercely.

“Feeling like your lungs are on fire?” - Skarla asked calmly, and growling Letiphia nodded.

“You probably have something we call energy hypersensitivity. You are the first magician I teach, and our energies are from the same source. You have such a huge amount, it is natural that you absorb much more than you should.” - Skarla said calmly.

“So I can’t do it?” - Letiphia asked.

“Of course you can; the sensation in itself is not real damage; in fact, if you resist, you will probably be able to progress very quickly. But this is not a pain that I advise you to resist or adapt to, as it can drive you crazy.” -Skarla said calmly, and then, holding her arm, he pulled her into his arms.

Letiphia growled. - “What happened now?” - She asked.

“Practice again in my arms; I will be helping you.” - Said Skarla who decided to add. - “Of course, I could touch your back for that, but this is more fun.”

Letiphia snorted, but in her arms, she closed her eyes and began again. It didn't take long for the sensation to arise, but at that moment it began to subside, and through her senses, she noticed that Skarla was receiving much of the energy.

She is dispersing it as well as forcibly helping you circulate it through your body. Letiphia found this feeling magnificent.

She continued, and time passed. When she finally felt that she had stagnated and could no longer attract energy, she opened her eyes.

“Well, now it’s time to adapt to the feeling. For now, I will be helping you with your circulation, but in 1 or 2 weeks, I will probably start meditating on my own.” - Said Skarla.

“Okay, so what did I feel now that I had completed the cycle?” - Letiphia asked.

"No. You do not have this ability yet; all you have done is prepare something we call Meridians, unclogging and strengthening them. You still have a long way to go.” - Skarla said calmly while lying on the sofa, and Letiphia was standing over her.

Smiling, Skarla held her breasts, pinching her nipples, and Letiphia groaned. A hand went to her face. She looked into Skarla's eyes and inadvertently brought her face closer, and the two kissed.

—————————

PART 3 – Division and March!

—————————

The morning of the next day!

Adventurers and mercenaries gathered outside the Duchy Capital. Next to everyone is the army, which was divided into 3.

Letiphia slowly floated in the skies, attracting everyone's attention and showing off her breathtakingly stunning beauty. Everyone was staring at her.

[“Hello everyone, I'm Letiphia Veremor, and today we will begin subjugating demons. But as I have already explained several times, I will not repeat it again. Everyone must have already been explained how it will work, but for those who don't know, all mercenaries and adventurers will be divided between the 3 armies.”]

Letiphia spoke calmly, waving her hand, and two figures became the focus. The first is a beautiful young woman with tanned skin, toned muscles, and a powerful presence, Pietra Veremor.

On the other side, a tall, masculine figure with silvery-white hair, blue eyes, and a cold, arrogant, and dark face. Her name is Berinto Veremor, the only male child of Letiphia Veremor.

[C28_-_Berinto_Veremor.jpg?ex=65f70004&is=65e48b04&hm=ca9c910939686ab8357fbf0b32bc03116fab14adf3f786d9462cdc84d1f23b74& Image] →

[“The 3 armies will be led by me, Berinto, my eldest son, and Pietra, my eldest daughter. The three armies will be allocated to regions of greatest danger, and we will serve as a central camp to distribute tasks, reward their achievements, and also provide a place to rest and resupply.”]

[“Of course, you who are here for money and benefits will be able to act freely, receiving the support of the duchy. But understand that such freedom and support are for you to work more efficiently; those who abuse them will be punished, without exception."]

["At this time, the officers of the 3 armies will be dividing them, to divide everyone's strength equally between the 3 armies as best as possible. Don’t create unnecessary problems.”]

After Letiphia's words, the mercenaries and adventurers began to be divided into groups and told which army they would join.

Skarla and his group were assigned to the first, which is commanded by Letiphia. In the process, she received intense looks from two people, Berinto and Pietra. She smiled at them both.

Pietra gave him a deadly look, while Berinto seemed intrigued and very curious.

It took less than an hour for everyone to be organized, and after that, there were no more words; they just started to march. Those who were foolish and did not prepare supplies would have to be content with what was prepared by the armies.

Letiphia = Northwest.

Berinto = East.

Pietra = Southwest.

The North West lies at the edge of the Krugar Mountains. There is a lot of conflict with orcs in this region, and it is also where there is most conflict with the 7 Deadly Sins.

One of the research sites to find out the cause of this is the Krugar Mountains, but there is little access.

Berinto, heading east, went to the coastal area, where attacks by Vikings from the icy lands of the north occurred.

Pietra went to the Southwest, where it has borders with the Marquisate of Trapom, which the Veremor Family has conflicts with.

These are the main areas with the most demon activity, where, of course, there are many adventurous and mercenary groups that have been sent to other locations and smaller armies that have been stationed for a long time.

Including the Church and the Empire, they sent many forces to provide support.

……

With the march started, Skarla, Viper, and Zenyo were individuals above Level 11, or having strength above Level 15. They were in a carriage with the group, close to Letiphia in the main carriage.

“This is so exciting. Thank you, Skarla; because of you, I got a good impression of the Duchess on our first meeting.” - Zenyo said, smiling happily.

Skarla next door almost laughed; Letiphia practically hates her; the reason she was kind, or, at least, pretended kindness, is because Zenyo is famous, powerful, and rich. She, as a noble, cannot despise him or afford to harbor any enmity toward him.

Letiphia could most likely even despise or antagonize Zenyo because of her; luckily, that didn't happen; perhaps she already knew that Zenyo joined her.

“I’m sure it’s because of you that we joined her army.” - Zenyo said, smiling excitedly.

“Certainly, Skarla and the duchess are very close!” - Calah said, smiling and intensifying his tone in the last part.

Viper gave him a stern look, and Calah just smiled teasingly. - “Enough of this, you two.” - Said Skarla before they started fighting, as soon as they started marching.

Zenyo looked confused. What did Calah mean?

“Hey Zenyo-” - Phinel was about to speak when Zenyo interrupted him and said,.

“It’s Mr. Zenyo for you, elf!” - He said it coldly.

Phinel gave an awkward laugh. - “You’re only 12 years older than me. Don’t expect me to call you that.”

“I don’t expect much from a stoner.” - Zenyo said.

“The brat said that I have doubts about being able to satisfy a woman.” - Phinel snorted, which enraged Zenyo, but he quickly regained his composure.

“None of the beautiful, sweet ladies who went to bed with me ever complained.” - Zenyo said, smiling proudly. Where many hid smiles and laughter, Skarla caught Phinel's attention and said. - "He arrives."

She also hid her laugh, and Zenyo smiled proudly, knowing that Skarla must trust what he said.

“Okay, okay. Surely women must be very pleased with your touch; it must be truly wonderful.” - Phinel said.

“I’m certainly perfect in everything I do, but you can stop dreaming, elf; I’m not interested in men.” - Zenyo snorted, thinking that Phinel was interested in him.

Tropim laughed at the side, attracting the attention of Zenyo, who snorted. - “Be careful, little one; we will be in a place with many hairy and sweaty males; see if you don’t get delirious among them.”

“Do you think I am a savage slave to my own body? If I’m getting married, I won’t worry about someone coming to steal my wife.” - Zenyo said proudly.

“I highly doubt it.” - Tropim snorted.

Zenyo laughed in mockery, not knowing that he was the target of pitying and mocking looks from many here. Perhaps the passion that arose from finally being “recognized” as a man by someone who didn't know who he was initially blinded him, making him ignore such obvious things.

“Okay guys, enough with the conflicts; we will trust each other with our accounts in the future, so that’s enough.” - Skarla said, and smiling, Zenyo stood up, bowing. - “I apologize for my rudeness; I really don’t know what possessed me to lower myself to their level.”

Phinel on the side, seeing him bend over, looked at Zenyo's bottom, which is very protruding; others looked too, with Cecil stretching out his hands, having a huge desire to grab them, but Belinda pinched her but also threw looks and waves.

“No problem, but sit back; we’re on the move.” - Skarla said, and Zenyo, smiling, sat closer to Skarla.

Skarla crossed her arms and closed her eyes, knowing that it would take a while for her to rest.

Zenyo at the side took the opportunity to yawn, and he leaned back next to Skarla and closed his eyes too. Skarla opened one eye, rolled her eyes, and closed it again.

Everyone watching this thought it was cute, but at the same time, they wondered what would happen when Zenyo found out who Skarla really is.

Phinel, among them, wrote something and threw it to Skarla, who deftly took it and read the content: Please, when he discovers the truth, may I be present? I will pay with my marijuana to see this!

Skarla gave him a look, and Phinel pleaded with her hands together. With a slight smile, Skarla nodded.

25