34 – Answers and Actions!
986 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—————————

PART 1 – Torture!

—————————

For various reasons, the group returned to the village. Anna used her miracles on the people who were being tormented by mind control, and the state of the people was deplorable.

Their minds went through a lot of confusion, and their memories seemed to have been modified, which made them not know what was real or fake.

Not to mention that... there were no children. They all had their vitality sucked out by the Succubus, and as a result, parents who lost their children and were not even able to cry or mourn their deaths collapsed in complete despair.

Anna was there to heal their minds the best she could. As for Skarla, she had priorities, and so she stayed in a cabin belonging to an old hunter, a little far from the village. She was there.

The Succubus, whose skin was charred, was now visibly intact, but her body was actually covered in restraints, preventing her energy flow, not to mention that her tendons were destroyed, preventing her from moving her arms and legs.

But the Succubus was unconscious, staying like that for the rest of the day. She was slowly healing.

Phinel was embarrassed, not understanding what he had done. He admits to being a pervert, but he was never that kind of person; he never forced anyone into anything, but he did this to Zenyo.

He hadn't noticed his mistakes until Skarla's punch came, and… it was the most enlightening thing in his life.

Phinel apologized to Zenyo, kneeling down and asking for forgiveness for what he had done, but the same…

Zenyo was desolate, extremely embarrassed, and not wanting to look at anyone's face. Even if that wasn't the case, whenever he looked at someone, he saw laughter or contempt.

This look was even stronger when it came to Skarla. Even though she wasn't showing anything, Zenyo saw it as if she looked at him with disdain. It was heartbreaking, which made him isolate himself in his tent, not even paying attention to Phinel's excuses.

Phinel also moved a little away from the group, staying in the forest for a while, taking advantage of the peace of nature to calm his mind, and... Tropim came to accompany him.

Tropim is not the type to easily get attached to people, but in the group, among everyone, Phinel is the one who interacts with him the most. As a result, they both have a greater connection than most of the group.

Thus, Tropim supported Phinel.

……

The sleeping Succubus soon let out a shrill scream as she convulsed, soon falling weakly onto the table, panting, and desperately looking around.

What he found was a single, beautiful young woman. He recognized her, and instantly terror arose. The trauma retreated, and she had difficulty moving but still retreated, hugging herself and shaking intensely.

Skarla, who didn't say anything, was sitting in a chair; the silence was deafening, and the Succubus was shaking, noticing that she had lost a lot of the mobility of her arms, legs, and fingers, as well as being unable to use her magical energy.

She looked at Skarla, looking away in terror. The silence lasted, and she didn't dare make a sound.

And after a few minutes, Skarla crossed her legs and said. - “How many more Succubi are there?”

The Succubus fell silent, and then electricity shot out. She screamed as she recoiled in terror, and soon her body gave a violent jump as she was electrocuted, soon falling to the ground and crying.

Please~ stop.” - She begged with extreme weakness.

Then answer my questions. You won't be able to commit suicide, and my electricity won't kill you either, regardless of how intense it is; it will only hurt a lot. It will hurt much more than if it were fatal.” - Skarla said calmly and coldly.

The succubus trembled, and when he looked at Skarla, she didn't look human. She looked like a demon, superior to everything and everyone she saw in her life. Skarla is on top, and the cruelty exuding from her almost suffocates her.

Kill me. I won’t say anything!” - She said it with some courage.

Do you believe something will save you? Let me explain it to you in a simple way. I destroyed her body and any connection connected to her body, mind, and soul. Whatever was attached to you is probably your master; he has no idea you're alive. In his eyes, you’re dead, and it’s certainly not worth teasing me over disposable trash.”

"You lie!" - She screamed.

Skarla laughed and stood up, the succubus cowering in fear. Skarla calmly went in front of her, crouching down, and with electricity, she manipulated her, burning her beautiful and seductive face but forcing her to look up into her eyes.

Did you know that our brains are muscles? In a very simple way, it emits electrical signals, which I am able to manipulate and change. So if I want, I can fry your mind, making you lose all memories and what makes you... well, you! I can turn you into a bitch that will bark and eat shit, or I can turn you into a vegetable; the possibilities are endless.” - Skarla laughed lightly as she stood up.

But it turns out there’s a problem.” - She said she was turning her back to the succubus. - “The way your brain works is different; I can't interfere with your brain; otherwise, I would have already fried it and made it spill everything I want. But perhaps because he is a demon, the energy that makes his brain functional is something different from humans, elves, and other races.”

The Succubus frowned but sighed. - "A feather. If you think this is your luck, let me explain it to you in a simple way. Just because I can't control your mind or destroy your consciousness, you still have nerves. I just need to change the intensity for it to have an effect on you, and as a result.”

She stopped talking, crouching down and grabbing the succubus' shoulders, then electricity shot out, running through her body, and as if she had been hit by a defibrillator, her body began to feel vigorous electrical impulses.

Quickly, her face twisted, and she howled shrilly, foam coming out of her mouth as she struggled violently, urinating and defecating.

Skarla released her; she lay on the ground, eyes wide, shaking intensely in pure terror.

When you learn to control electricity, it becomes one of the most efficient torture methods. If it worked the way it should, you wouldn't have to suffer so much, but unfortunately, you don't follow the rules I'm used to, so…” - Skarla had her palms open, and electricity ran through them. - “Because of your race, you will have to suffer.”

"NO!!!"

—————————

PART 2 – Questions and Answers!

—————————

Two days passed. The screams, howls, and cries continued to come from the old hunter's cabin. No one approached, but many wanted to know what was happening to the Succubus to make such guttural sounds.

But after two days, inside the hut, we can find the succubus sitting on a chair, covered in burns, covered in her own urine and feces, as well as the charred fat from her body, in a deplorable state.

Her face, which was once full of terror, was filled with pure, infinite despair. She hadn't been able to rest for even a moment in the last 48 hours. Skarla continually filled her with pain, flooding her entire body and mind with an electrifying pain that made her lose control of her body many times.

The worst part was that at some point, Skarla stopped asking questions and even sealed his method of speech, torturing him simply for the “pleasure” of it. She was unable to resist or beg him to stop.

She couldn't even faint; an invigorating energy appeared, preventing her from running out of energy and keeping her mind connected, so the torture continued.

This repeated for 48 hours, during which her mind was strangely lucid and she was unable to get used to the torture. As a Succubus, she was trained to take pleasure in pain, but this… this is several levels above what should be bearable.

In her eyes, Skarla was becoming more and more distorted, something even more frightening than any demon or devil, something she was unable to describe—nothing more than simple terror taking shape.

My 5-minute rest is over.” -Skarla said, clapping her hands and smiling. The succubus began to struggle desperately, crying and making strange sounds as she was still unable to speak.

Oh~ I almost forgot why we were here. Well, nod your head if you want to start talking, but…” - Skarla smiled as she began to nod her head fiercely.

Good, so you finally decided to cooperate.” -Saying this, she returned the speech of the succubus that she coughed.

Please kill me!” -She begged in the most sincere way she could. No other time in her life was she as sincere with a request as now.

"OK. But first, questions, answers, and finally rest.” - Skarla said, and she nodded.

……

1st Question: In the Duchy of Veremor, how many other villages, cities, or outposts were invaded and controlled by Succubi?

Answer: There are currently 7 other villages being managed by Level 15~18 Succubi, with the aim of accumulating sexual energy.

The succubus was electrified; it was to answer only what Skarla wanted to know.

2nd Question: Why accumulate sexual energy?

Answer: Lust is the most common and predominant sin among the seven. The aim is to increase their numbers, developing many “Sexual Slaves”, an army that can later evolve into Succubi and Incubi.

3rd Question: Where is Lust's main base?

Answer: In a secret passage that connects the Duchy with the Krugar Mountains.

4th Question: What did she mean about Phinel becoming one of them?

Answer: Lust chooses its favorites, and when you are close to those corrupted by it, lust will slowly contaminate your target, making you give in to your instincts and little by little become a “Sex Slave”, If you are very talented, you can evolve into a Succubus or Incubus.

5th Question: How does contamination work?

Answer: The 7 deadly sins have their representatives, who secretly infiltrate cities and towns, looking for those most compatible, and through interaction, the seed is planted and the sin grows, strengthening until it explodes.

6th Question: Did you plant a seed in Phinel?

Answer: I didn't have time.

7th Question: Who is the master?

Answer: Lust!

8th Question: What is the master like?

Answer: Beautiful!

9th Question: How strong is the master?

Answer: Legendary!

10th Question: Is your body real or just a manifestation, or some kind of divine envoy?

Answer: Daughter. Flesh and blood of lust.

11th Question: Weaknesses?

Answer: None!

Many questions were asked. Skarla gathered any and all information she could think of; the Succubus said it all. All his loyalty and passion for his master were shattered by electricity. Her initial desire was to die by talking too much; it was better to die in the hands of her master than to continue in the hands of Skarla.

The result was that the punishment did not come, and… in fact, the connection was severed; his master abandoned him. She doubts that Skarla has the strength for something like this; only a Demigod or a God should have that much power.

And with all the information collected, Skarla killed her, more than 2,000 points were acquired, and...

[You have reached Level 11!]

—————————

PARTE 3Nível 11!

—————————

[You have reached Level 11!]

[Attribute Limit 20(+5) → 30(+5)!]

[+1 All Attributes!]

[+26 HP & +28 EP]

[+2 Skill Slots!]

[The Skill “Diamond Body” has reached Level 2!]

[The Skill “Body Control” has reached Level 2!]

[Changes have occurred!]

—————

Diamond Body (Level 1 → 2) ●

Requirement: Level 15 & +15 CONS & 500 HP & 1 Point.

A body refined and strengthened through mystical methods, rising to the peak of genetics, no! Overcoming it! The perfect body for Martial Artists.

Bonuses: +2 → 4 STR, DEX, CONS, +1 → 2 INT, WIS and CHA. (Exceeds Limit)

+2 → 4 on Resistance tests; (Disease, Poison, Push, Weather, Seduction...)

Become immune to stun;

Advantage against knockdown action;

+2 damage category in Unarmed Combat;

Acquire [Iron Defense], which will nullify physical damage equal to your Constitution Modifier+5;

Acquire [Sage's Protection], which will nullify magical damage equal to your Wisdom Modifier+5;

—————

Body Control(Level 2) ●

Requirement: Level 15 & 1 Point.

Masterful control over your own body, being able to do whatever you want with it, even changing bone structure, skin pigmentation, along with phenomenal control over the force exerted.

Advantage on Acrobatics, Pain Resistance and Lethargy checks!

+2 → 4 on Abnormal Resistances, Mental Stabilization, Focus and Athletics tests.

—————

Continuous Flow ●

His energy flows in a continuous and orderly manner, mixing HP, EP and Aura, drastically boosting his body's metabolism, allowing him to convert Aura into an abnormally pure and vital energy.

1 Aura = +20 → 30 HP and EP.

Flux continually speeds up your metabolism, in exchange for the constant need for more nutrients, your Stamina recovery is increased by 400% and your HP Regeneration is increased by 200%.

Reduces Stamina expenditure by 50%.

—————

Aura – Eletricidade → Aura (Nível 2) ●

Requirements: Level 15 & 1 Point.

Aura is the extraordinary energy that arises from a warrior's magical control, mixing Mana and Vitality, developing a method of using magic in their physical attacks.

This Aura was changed due to the Special Passive Ability “8 Trigrams”, being able to exert properties of currently 4/8 Elements, allowing for fusions and much more.

Aura Points

Conversion: 5 HP + 10 EP = 1 AP. (It takes 1 minute for conversion.)

Limit: 10 + Level + (STR, DEX, CONS, and INT ÷4)

Physical Enhancement – Lasts 2 Minutes.

Thunder: +3 STR, DEX, CONS, and CHA Modifier & +33% Movement and Attack Speed & Attacks naturally have the effect of electrical paralysis if hit.

Wind: +3 STR, DEX, CONS, and CHA Modifier & +25% Attack Speed & +50% Movement Speed.

Flame: +3 Modifier to STR, DEX, CONS, and CHA & +50% Flame Damage & Attacks cause burning.

Metal: +3 Modifier to STR, DEX, CONS, and CHA & -20% Physical and Magic Damage taken & +20% Blunt Damage dealt.

Protection – Duration of 2 Minutes.

Thunder: Cover the body with electricity that will mitigate any damage received. Providing 50 Extra Life & Deals 1D4 Electrical Damage to anyone who hits it.

Wind: Cover the body with an almost imperceptible layer of air, mitigating and nullifying the damage received. Provides 60 Extra Life & Every force exerted against the protection is repelled.

Flame: Cover the body with a curtain of flame that appears to be alive, mitigating and nullifying the damage received. Provides 40 Extra Life & Deals 2D4 Flame Damage to whoever hits it.

Metal: Transform skin, muscles, bones and organs, giving it a metallic property. Provides 100 Extra Life.

Aura Combat – Lasts 2 Minutes.

Thunder: Cover your weapon, fists, or your method of combat with Aura. Add the “electricity” property which has a high chance of causing paralysis. Deals +2D6+(INT or WIS) Damage.

Wind: Cover your weapon, fists, or your method of combat with Aura. Add the “fluff impact” property that can send targets flying with greater ease. Deals +2D6+(INT or WIS) Damage.

Flame: Cover your weapon, fists or your method of Combat with Aura. Add the “flaming” property that will cause serious burns. Deals +2D6+(INT or WIS) Damage.

Metal: Cover your weapon, fists or your method of Combat with Aura. Add the “metal” property which in weapons will provide more weight, sharpness and sharpness, to the fists it will provide metallic properties as if the fists were made of metal. Deals +2D6+(INT or WIS) Damage.

—————

……

Skarla leveled up, and… she felt differences; the world seemed so different. Barriers that seemed to restrict her body disappeared. No. These barriers only got bigger, and unfortunately, she was already touching them.

But now her energy is freer, and her body is under her control—something that, biologically speaking, shouldn't be possible, but now it is.

Her aura has officially adapted to the various mantras in her body and mind. Her strength has reached new heights; even if she doesn't show it in her status, she knows that now that she is at Level 11, there are no longer individuals below Level 20 who could pose any real danger to her.

Previously, there was level suppression, something subtle, but now that has disappeared, and such suppression will only appear if she faces legendary individuals, which apparently will happen soon.

Breathing became easier. Her senses spread, and the pressure on her mind was minimal compared to the past. Qualitative changes occurred in her being.

She can now put her hands on many incredible skills and techniques, reach new heights, and even if it takes time, she will eventually be able to bring her [Perfect Body Mantra] into this life, but it will take a few years, and she knows it.

But the important thing is… she is stronger and has the information she needs.

Leaving the hut, she smiled as she let her aura spread, covering the hut, and in front of everyone present, thunder began to rumble, and the entire hut was covered, collapsing, burning, and turning to dust!

Skarla will not let the succubus' blood or body contaminate this area, so she will purge everything with flame and electricity!

(Note: I believe that the leveling was a little disappointing, and... in fact, it was. But understand that the real aim of advancing from Level 10 to 11, in addition to the status bonuses, would be the greater freedom proposed, for the individual would have more control over their own body, mind, and energy. In other words, it is from Level 11 that everything really starts for everyone.)

(Expect power jumps in chapters focused on this in the future; Skarla will surpass herself even more.)

—————————

PART 4 – Decisions!

—————————

Having finalized things with Succubi. Skarla went to Viper and Anna; they were the target for her questions. - “Do you have any specific method of contacting the duchess?”

I don’t have it anymore. But I can use the shadow information channels in the nearby city.” - Viper said.

Nothing was given to me.” - Anna said.

Skarla frowned and sighed. - "OK. Let's start moving and take everyone from the village. Make this a ghost village.” - Skarla said decisively, confusing the two.

No one knows that we got our hands on the Succubi besides ourselves; the people of the village know, but I will erase it from their minds, and all they will know is that we killed the Succubi and freed them.” - Said Skarla.

"What?! Of course!" - Anna backed away without hesitation. - “And what do you mean by erasing your memories? Do you know any dark magic?!” - She growled.

I don't have time to explain it to you, but let's say that our brains work by something like electricity. I control electricity, and naturally I am able to interfere with memories. I can also make them forget sad things or what they want to forget, but I won't. I discovered a lot of things with the Succubi, and we need to use the village people.”

"No! These people have suffered enough; now you want to use them?”

Skarla sighed and decided to explain herself in another way. - “There are more villages that are under the control of Succubi; I also know the location of their main base. In other words, if we leave the village and go to report or continue our hunt, something will come here and kill everyone, or they will seek to know what happened, and they will discover that I tortured the Succubus without them knowing.”

Now we have the advantage called [information]. If we lose this advantage, more damage will be done. And it's not like we're going to enslave them or anything. These people have already lost their children and loved ones; they are suffering, and living here will only bring back bad memories, so let's move them to the nearest town and give the excuse that they are under demonic influence and need to be purified while we begin a further investigation. detailed around.”

It turns out that whoever leads them is smart and knows that it is not wise to control villages close to each other. For them, this village and a few others are small outposts for healing and information control. If we disguise that we are investigating nearby villages, the demons and their slaves who are infiltrated in the cities will report to their leaders, making them lower their guard.”

We need to prepare a combined attack at several points to exterminate these aberrations once and for all. So, Anna, I'm letting you know something we're going to do; if you're against it, I don't care. If you try to stop me, then I will immobilize you.”

Anna frowned, and… she accepted. Even though she didn't like the fact of using these people or modifying their memories, she understood the benefits of going through with it. - “But do we have to manipulate their minds? We can just ask them not to tell anyone.”

Skarla gave him an obviously disdainful look, while Viper on the side said. - “Are you even listening to yourself? You are the one interacting most with all these people; do you really believe that they will at least be able to keep a secret or not lose control? Not to mention that our enemies have methods to manipulate people and get what they want.”

Know one thing, Anna. For these people, ignorance will be bliss.” - Skarla said calmly.

……

Skarla called the entire group to a meeting, and Phinel immediately went ahead and said. - “Skarla, I want to apologize for my actions. I don't know what came over me, but that's no reason for my actions. I am willing to do anything to redeem myself.” - He seemed really sorry.

Sorry about the punch.” - Skarla said calmly. - “And let me report something to everyone.”

Skarla stopped Phinel from refusing his apology and reported what he discovered about the Corruption of Lust and how the rest of it works.

Apparently, there are seven descendants, each representing a cardinal sin. When they approach certain individuals more prone to their sins, this will cause the beginning of corruption, making the person give in more easily to sins and distorting them, as in the case of Phinel.

Phinel is someone who is quite calm and smiling, wanting to be friends with everyone, including Zenyo. Even when Zenyo treated him with disdain, Phinel just smiled and made jokes, but he didn't seem to take it to heart.

Then came the first meeting with Succubus. It was brief; it was in the middle of a confrontation, but it was more than enough for the first signs of corruption to emerge. This in itself will not cause physical changes, nor will it connect you to sin itself; only your personality will gradually change.

In Phinel's case, he took Zenyo's arrogant and prejudiced attitude to heart, so as it was common knowledge that everyone knew Zenyo's little secrets, whether Phinel wanted it or not, he took advantage of it.

No one really expected this, so when it happened, no one said anything, as they thought that Phinel must have been provoking Zenyo and must have crossed the line.

And Zenyo, upon hearing this, trembled, looking irritated but mainly embarrassed, almost ready to cry.

So if I hadn’t woken up to reality, I would have become the perfect host for this [Seed], then become an Incubi?” - Phinel asked, shocked.

"Yes and no. You would start as a [Sex Slave] apparently, you would become a corrupted being who only desires satisfaction, be it sex or pain; your soul would be nothing more than a slave to lust. In case you reached Level 11, reaching the Supernatural level, you would automatically be eligible for a promotion, so to speak, but your soul would be sent to hell and your body would be possessed by an Incubus, and slowly the strength of that creature would be mirrored in your real body.”

I discovered that the connection I had was between the soul of the Succubus and the soul of the host. I broke that connection by exchanging souls to a certain extent, but it turns out that memories, loyalty, and other factors combined. The host was already corrupted and had no salvation. Due to the extreme shock I caused, it could be said that I forced assimilation into their minds. So the real Succubus was sent back to her body in hell; the host was in my hands, and I only found out at the end.”

The torture made her regain her lucidity; me sealing her energy flow and other factors helped me get this interesting information. So if we kill our enemies, we will kill the hosts who no longer have salvation.”

Everyone listened attentively, amazed by such a revelation.

I understand, but… it doesn’t matter. I didn't control myself; I put the group in danger and forced my companion to do something deplorable.” - Phinel said, not wanting to diminish his guilt, especially because it was his weakness that put him in this situation.

Let’s leave that aside for now. Let's prepare to move everyone from the village to the nearest city. I will explain my plan and hope for everyone's cooperation. Another thing: avoid walking alone; we don’t know if any of our enemies can approach you and discover the real information.” - Said Skarla, who told her her plan.

Everyone was in agreement, thinking it was a very good plan, and the reward they will receive will certainly be enormous if the plan is successful.

Anna was still skeptical, but she preferred to go with the majority, as she knows that if Skarla decides to stop her, Anna will not be able to fight back.

—————————

PART 5 – Solving Problems!

—————————

After discussing with the group, everyone started to move. Skarla began the brainwashing, but more precisely, she found where the memories of the last few days were stored, taking them back to the day they were freed from their prisons.

Naturally, they started crying and screaming again, but the news of the Succubus' death comforted them, and they accepted the fact that they needed to be moved to the nearest city to receive treatment.

With that, several carts started to move; it turns out that the village had some horses. Not to mention that the village was not so populated, and due to the deaths of many, there would be no problems with transportation, and there was enough food.

And so the 2-day trip to the nearest city began, with Skarla evaluating her many options, having many ideas about the way forward, and…

His eyes landed on Zenyo. The cursed dark elf looked like a teenager in appearance, even if he had a very large butt that a teenager wouldn't have.

But this same effeminate man, quite energetic and confident, was distant from the group; it seemed like he just wanted to end this trip. It's obvious that when they returned to the city, he would run away.

Skarla thought of ways to solve this, but Zenyo received a huge wound to his ego, which seemed to be his everything until then. Now that he has lost the “alpha” image he thought he had, he believes he has nothing left.

Phinel's apology had little to no effect on him. Others tried to talk, saying everything was fine; even Skarla tried to talk to him, but in the end, he didn't take any of it to heart.

Skarla, walking in front of the group, growled as she rubbed her head, messing up her silky hair.

"What are you going to do? We will arrive in the city early tomorrow.” -Viper said, walking beside him, having an idea of Skarla's concerns.

We will most likely lose the sexist.” - Skarla said, sighing.

“… we can always find another sponsor, especially after the achievements we will have with the success of this mission. But if you still want Zenyo’s support, you know what you must do.” - Viper said, smiling slightly.

Skarla frowned and turned her head, ignoring her. But she knows what she can do to make Zenyo go back to what he was before; in fact, it's something quite simple, but this simplicity has become very complicated for her.

……

Night fell, and camp was being set up, with most people sleeping in the wagons. Many were unwilling to do anything; some were not even eating.

Anna, who saw this, growled as her efforts in the last few days became futile, with Skarla erasing the memories.

And while the entire group worked on security, Skarla, who was meditating and thinking continuously, got up and walked to a tree.

In this tree, we can find a person wrapped up, with only their face exposed, looking at the night sky. The footsteps attracted him, and he looked; it was Skarla. He closed his eyes.

Without thinking, Skarla continued walking, stopping at the side, bending down, and picking it up with one hand, as if it were a sack of potatoes. Zenyo was surprised before being dragged into the darkness of the forest. Viper, seeing from afar, smiled, patting Phinel on the shoulder.

Get ready; your ass’s days are upon us!” - She said she was laughing, and Phinel smiled. - “I will tell them with pleasure!”

Thump!

Zenyo grunted as he was knocked to the ground, calmly unwrapping himself from his sleeping bag and standing up and looking at Skarla.

I’ve had enough of your pathetic appearance. Either you change, or you leave the group!” - Skarla said fiercely.

"… I am leaving soon." - Zenyo said, looking downcast. Skarla snorted and grabbed his neck.

Zenyo was surprised and scared, then, with a snap from Skarla, a torch she brought began to burn, illuminating the area. Zenyo watched in confusion as he was taken by a tree and lifted into the air.

"What are you doing?!" - He asked in alarm, and in response, Skarla lowered his pants.

His brown eyes focused on the tiny member curled up between his legs. Tears came from Zenyo's eyes. - ‘Even you?’ - He asked himself, thinking that Skarla was just humiliating him before kicking him out.

He didn't even try to struggle; he just accepted it, understanding that perhaps he would never find true love until he somehow got rid of this curse. But only a Demigod specialized in dispelling curses will be able to help you, something that unfortunately is not easy to find.

But in the midst of his daydreams, he felt something wet, warm, and soft touch him. Opening his eyes, he soon raised his head and let out a light howl. Looking shocked at Skarla, who now has her face buried in his crotch, something Zenyo has dreamed about a lot lately.

Skarla started sucking; she is not skilled, but Zenyo's tiny size helped her with her lack of skill.

Both Zenyo's penis and testicles were sucked, Skarla's tongue flicking and teasing him. At the same time, a hand slid to Zenyo's bottom, the same one that came from her neck, which penetrated the middle finger deep into her anus.

Aaahh~

Zenyo cried out in shock, moaning and tensing, enjoying himself better than he had ever dreamed.

Skarla had her eyes closed, continually stimulating him and using her energy to intensify things.

Aaaaahhh~

Soon Zenyo howled, and in less than 1 minute, he had an orgasm. Skarla felt jets in her mouth, receiving and tasting them. She remained calm, and when it stopped, she withdrew her mouth and opened it, showing that she had swallowed everything, and Zenyo was shocked in the midst of delight.

Skarla then took off her shirt, exposing her large, firm breasts. - “Touch them!” - She ordered with an intense look and lowered Zenyo a little.

Zenyo, quite shy and cheerful, obeyed and grabbed those breasts that looked like one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen. He would use all his fortune just to own these beautiful jewels.

Bang!

Argh!

Zenyo grunted painfully as he slid down a little further. He was slammed against the wall, and his face was between her breasts. It was painful, but the rush that came into his mind left him intoxicated.

"Wake up!" -Skarla ordered, and Zenyo grunted sharply when he was electrified, staying wide awake and looking confused, wondering if Skarla likes things so aggressively.

Now listen to me, or I swear I’ll kill you here and now!” - She said, growling, and Zenyo, swallowing his saliva, listened carefully, noticing that he still has her breasts between his face and one of Skarla's legs is supporting him.

You’re the first man I’ve let put his dick in my mouth. You’re the first man I’ve let touch my breasts.” - Skarla said fiercely, and Zenyo's eyes widened.

I have no interest in dicks at all; no dick has ever come near my anus or pussy, and I don’t dream about them. In other words, you are the man who has come closest to me; this shows that I, at least, value you enough to allow you to take two precious things for me. I am making an investment in your capabilities, talent, and companionship. Now if my investment is useless, I swear I will get it back with interest; I will make your life a living hell for wasting my time.”

With those words, Skarla stepped back, letting him fall to the ground. But Zenyo wasn't bothered by the lack of delicacy; he just looked at Skarla, who was so beautiful and wonderful; those beautiful breasts were raised proudly, which were soon covered.

Go back to how you were before; stop bothering yourself about sucking a damn dick or liking putting things up your ass. Congratulations! You just discovered that at least 1/3 of the people in this damn world put things up their asses for pleasure! Just accept that no one cares whether you like men or women, or both. Nobody cares if you put things in your ass to feel pleasure; everyone in this damn group does the same; even the damn thief in the group always has Phinel's dick stuffing his ass.”

Now if this continues to bother you, I promise, in the name of heaven, that I will sink my fist in your face right now and put an end to this nonsense!”

Snarling, Skarla turned around and started walking, but first looked at an astonished Zenyo with abnormally clear eyes. - “I invested in you; don’t make me regret it, or I swear it won’t be cheap!”

With Skarla gone, Zenyo stood still for a while, blinking with his pants down, looking at his hands that touched those beautiful breasts, and… he smiled. A beautiful smile appeared on his face. - "She loves Me." - He said, even though he knew it wasn't what she said, that he was her first man, twice.

His ego was returning and growing even more, even though it was different from before. But the point is. - “She chose me to be her first man!” - His eyes shone full of pride.

He stood up, almost jumping. He was shaking with joy. - “Shit! How could I show such a pathetic appearance? It was just a stick. Sorry, Skarla, sorry!” - Her will was firming up and pulling up his pants. He returned, but returned to the spot, picking up his sleeping bag, almost forgetting.

Skarla, after leaving, did not return to the group; she ran away, finding a place she believed to be isolated, and vomited. After getting rid of what was in her stomach, she took out a canteen of water, and looking at her hand, she let the fire consume it, then washed it.

She doesn't feel disgusted by Zenyo; otherwise, she wouldn't have done it. It's just that... she doesn't like it. She was a man in her last two lives; it's difficult to change her mentality, even if this damn world is doing it little by little.

Skarla knows she is controlling her instincts a lot; for example, when Ilyria conceived her first child, her body started generating breast milk, but not only that, her body was resonating with Ilyria's during her pregnancy and often her pussy. He seemed to want something.

Even though the mind is that of a man who has long been molded, the body is a mess of hormones, possessing the best of both worlds, and as a result, biologically, it has needs.

What stopped her from hugging men is her past, but today she took a step, and only she knows how her body is reacting. She used cultivation to control her body, preventing her from having intrusive thoughts or letting her hormones take over.

Taking a deep breath and drinking some water, she began to return to the camp, not knowing that at this moment, something was watching her.

18