Ch_5 The Temple.
98 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I looked at the children I also thought about getting a Pokemon and training with them. I started to daydream about it when suddenly hearing Sofia's voice I was awake from my daydreaming state.

She asked, " What happened? you suddenly become silent."

I shook my head and said, " Nothing, I was just thinking about the item that can give us this cool air you talked about."

She nodded and said, " Hmm, I guess for you it is something new. Well, there will be many things that you will see in the future but for now how about looking outside."

I followed what she said and I was amazed by what I saw. There were many statues of Pokemons and animals on our way in a jungle like setting. The statues were life-like and were placed in different kinds of situations.

She told me that they are all made by monsters too. this is amazing as these statues don't look like they are just made of normal stones but of many kinds and colours of stones.

I saw a statue of a tiger running after a deer, a pack of lions sitting on a grassland, a group of hyenas eating and fighting for a dead deer, and many other animals in different kinds of situations. Then after the animals came different kinds of Pokemon and they were shown in different kinds of ways too.

A Pidgy attacking a Caterpie with the diving move, A group fight between Rattatas and Fearows over a small berry tree, and A big dragon-like creature fighting with another kind of dragon-like creature that has a turtle shell on its back.

I thought looking at them, ' They are Charizard and Blastoise.' The real Charizard and Blastoise looked different than the Charizard and Blastoise of the Pokemon Show. These statues are showing them like real monsters from a fantasy world, They don't look cute at all.

Many monsters/Pokemons were also made in different kinds of situations and their expressions were also different.

Finally, after normal and rare wild tamable monsters came the untamable ones and the first monster was none other than the humans. Human male and female statues were shown with different kinds of monsters in different poses.

After humans came other untamable monsters and the first one was none other than the Dragaonite.

In the Pokemon series, the Dragonite looked like a cute dragon but in real life, this dragon is not cute at all. Just like Charizard and Blastoise from before this monster also looked different. It's like a real bipedal dragon with a powerful body. Even though it looks dangerous it also looks handsome in a dangerous way. Making it a kind of attractive monster for humans like me who dreamt of taming real dragons.

I heard Sofia's sigh beside me and looked at her. She said, " You know when I was little, I saw this statue for the first time. After that, It was always my dream to have this kind of monster as my partner. Just look at how majestic and powerful this thing looks."

I asked, " Then what about now? Can't you have it?"

She said, " Well, this one is a real dragon and an untamable one. Only one person in the Kanto region has one and that is the Champion Lance. He is really lucky to have this kind of creature as his partner."

I asked her, " Wow, How did he get one?"

She looked at me and said, " How would I know? If I had known then maybe I would also have a dragonite and would have become a champion of a region instead of the nurse joy of this city."

To this Chan Chan and Espeon also said something, Chansey said with a sigh, " Yeah we have missed the chance of becoming a champion, If we were only like those adventurers instead of doctors but saving a life is also important so I don't regret my choice."

Espeon only nodded at her and I said, " Chan Chan is a good girl with a good heart."

Chan Chan nodded and said, " Of course, I am a medical Chansey after all."

I nodded at that and asked Sofia, "Does anyone own another Untamable monster in this region?"

She nodded and said, " There is another one who owns a monster like Salamence, another dragon-type Pokemon and there is also a monster professor who has befriended an Alakazam."

I asked in amazement, " Wow, an Alakazam. He is an intelligent one if he has befriended something like an alakazam."

She said, " Yeah he is a really intelligent person. He is called Professor Oak and he lives in Pallet City. He also created a new tablet-like item called monsterdex. This Item will show the information of every known monsters and can also collect the information of every unknown monsters. This monsterdex Item is very useful for the junior adventurers.

After hearing the name of proffesor oak I thought, ' Looks like characters of the Pokemon series also existed in this world. Maybe I will get to meet Ash Ketchum and others in the future.'

As we talk the monster statues outside also changed from untamable monsters to the gods of monsters. I saw the statues of Entei, Suicune, and Raikou together standing at the mountain looking down on us. Then come the statues of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltress sitting together in one place too.

And this way I saw many statues of the sub-legendary Pokemon, But Sofia said that those are called minor monster deities. After the Sub-legendary came the Legendary ones, Starting from Zygarde and finishing at Lugia. Legendary Pokemon are called monster deities.

After Legendary came Mythical ones which are also called Supreme deities. It starts from Darkrai here and ends at Archeus. Archeus is also called the deity of everything and every god.

Here Archeus is one above everything, And There is only one Archeus in the whole world. I asked how she found out about that and she said that it was said by the Alakazam clan.

The other deities are like monsters and not every deity is intelligent like intelligent monsters. Some deities also have the intelligence of the child and behave like one. But every deity is very strong and no one ever should anger a deity or a disaster will fall upon that region and no one will be able to save anyone from their wrath.

After finally coming to the place where the Archeus statue is standing the carriage stopped. After getting out of the Carriage we look at the Archeus statue first. Sofia bows a little while clasping her hands together in the direction of the Arheus statue. I also followed her example and did that, as I saw everyone was doing the same thing around me and it would be awkward if I didn't do it here, where everyone is showing their respect to the Archeus. After praying like that for some minutes they finally stopped praying and straightened their backs.

Sofia said, " Okay, Let's go to see the ceremony."

I asked in confusion, " Praying finished?"

She said, " Yeah, Now let's go and see the monster choosing ceremony, on the way I will tell you how to register for this ceremony."

I said, " Okay let's go."

She replied with a nod and said, " Okay, follow me."

I followed her inside a massive hall and saw that many people were present there with their kids and Pokemon. On one side I saw some people sitting on a chair and in front of them was a desk where a glass orb was placed.

She said, " You see those people who are sitting there with Glass orbs on the tables? Those are called Checkers here. They will Check if you have already bonded with any monsters before registering for this ceremony or not with the help of those glass orbs. If you are found that you have already bonded with another monster then you will not get a chance to participate in this ceremony."

I listened to what she said and asked, " Can they check if I have bonded with any Pokemon?"

She said with a nod, " Of course, If you bond with a monster then an invisible energy will go into your body from your monster, and that energy will create a bond between you and your monster. That energy can be seen by those Glass orbs."

I then asked, " What about temporary bonding? Can't they do that, Like cutting the bonding with the monster for some time and coming here to get a new monster?"

She said, " Your imaginations are good but that kind of thing doesn't happen in this world. In this world, that kind of bonding doesn't exist and even if somehow the monster died, its energy will still be present in his human partner's body."

She again started walking and we came this time to a place where I could only see children and some big teenagers who were grouped in groups of five. I saw that there were many such groups present here waiting outside big doors.

Sofia said, " Now we have come to the waiting area. At this place, people will meet their group first then they will go into those rooms when their group numbers are called. You see those big doors, they are the rooms where you will go to choose your monster partner with 4 other people in your group. Now since we can't go inside to see, I will tell you directly what you will find in that room."

" Inside that room, you will find another room, which is called Monster Room. The first room is called the waiting room. In the waiting room, you will wait for your turn to go into the monster room. You can only go into the monster room one by one, not together. More than one person is not allowed inside the monster room ."

" The monster room is an amazing place you can say which is filled with monster eggs and monster balls on each wall inside the room. There are at least more than 1000 monsters arranged in the monster room for choosing but you can only choose one monster ball or a monster egg out of all those eggs and balls. And you can't touch any of the monster balls and eggs if they are not your final choice. The most important thing you have to remember here is time. You will only get 3 minutes to choose. If you don't choose anything in 3 minutes, then you will be directly teleported out without getting anything and can only get a chance again here six months later so make sure that you choose first before the time is up."

I then asked, " Are there Cameras in the Monster Room?"

Sofia said, " There are no cameras in the monster room as no one is allowed in the monster room to touch anything except for one thing and that is the monster ball or egg itself of their final choice. Plus the temple won't like someone spying on its secrets."

Sofia said, " And another thing you should know is that the Monster eggs placed in the monster room did not belong to the humans but to monsters. There are either orphan monster eggs or some monster parents that can't take care of their child for some reason so they give their child to the temple."

" The temple will then arrange those eggs into the monster room. You see many facilities in the temple are directly taken care of by the temple. The temple is not a living creature but it acts like one."

I said in surprise, " I didn't know that monster would even give their child to us plus this temple is more amazing than I thought."

She said, " Well, of course, they will do that after all parents don't want their child to live a bad life. But it is a gamble you can say for them as many people who come here aren't just coming here to get their monster partner but also thinking about selling them to someone if they don't get the right monster, or, they don't want a monster partner but just money because monsters are expensive."

I asked, " Doesn't anyone stop them?"

She said, " Why would we stop them? They are already losing their chance to get a free monster partner. And it is not a crime to sell Monsters."

I said with a sigh, " That's true."

7