Ch_6 What should I do now?
107 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sofia asked me, " Do you get everything I said or should you like me to repeat myself?"

I said with a nod, " Yeah, I got it. You don't have to repeat yourself."

Sofia nodded and said, " Okay since our work here is finished let's go to the Police station to get your ID."

She started walking after saying that and I followed her behind with Chan Chan and Espeon. We return to the place where the statue of the Archeus is standing. She called a Taurus cart there and we got out of the temple in it.

After getting out of the temple we again started walking and in 2 minutes we were at our destination. I saw that the building was not very big only two floors. We went inside the building and came to the desk of one of the workers.

Sofia asked the person on the desk who was busy with his computer. " Is James's ID ready Richard?"

The person whose name is Richard looked and said with a smile, " Hey, Sofia long time no see. How are you?"

Sofia replied, " I am good, Just got home 2 days ago. We will talk about things later first tell me. Is James ID ready?"

Richard looked at me and said, " Are you the one named James who was found in the forest?"

I nodded and said, " Yes, sir."

Richard nodded and got up from his seat. He said, " Well, your ID information is ready but we don't have your photo. So, let's go inside to take your photo."

I nodded and followed Richard while Sofia sat on the chair, which was placed there for clients.

Richard took me to the side of the room and told me to stand in front of the white wall. I stood there and he then took a camera and clicked a photo of me, He took some more photos and then said I can go back.

He said looking at the photo, " Okay now I can finish completing your ID, just wait for 10 minutes."

I nodded and went back to Sofia. I sat on the chair beside her. We talk about some things and Richard comes with my ID in 10 minutes.

He said, " Here's your ID." and gave me a card.

I took the card and looked at it. I saw that there was nothing much written on it, only my name and the ID number with my Photo.

I thought, ' This is a very weird kind of ID.' like really, Why do they even make this kind of ID in the first place? But all is good if this ID can do its work.

Sofia looked at me and said, " Okay, Congratulations, Since you got your ID, I will take my leave. I still have some work left at the Pokemon centre" Then she got up from her seat and went outside, Chan Chan waved at me and then followed Sofia too.

I said my farewell to her before she was out of my sight and also got up from my seat and looked at Richard. I told him, " Thanks for the ID."

He smiled at me and said, " It's my work, but you are welcome."

I nodded at that and also went out of the police station. I looked around and then looked at the sun which was already going down towards the horizon, showing that in some hours the sky would turn dark and night would fall. I chose one direction at random and started to walk in that direction. I walk on the road looking around at the people, Pokemon and buildings.

Taniya's voice suddenly echoed in my head, " Now, What will you do? We don't have any job nor a shelter for our head."

I said with thought, " Well, I don't know. We are new to this world and don't know how things work here."

Taniya said with a sigh, " Well that's also true. But we have to find some way for now. right? Or are you thinking about sleeping on the street?"

I said, " I don't know. For now, let's roam the city, at night I will transform into Ghostfreak and go into some unoccupied house to stay."

Taniya said, " Well, that's also a good idea I guess."

Taniya sighed again and said, " Even though we saw many amazing things not even a whole day has passed since you came to this world. And because of Sofia taking us to the temple, you are not much freaking out after knowing this world belongs to the Pokemon."

I said, " Well, Yeah, that's also true. After waking up again I saw a person instead of a jungle which made my mind feel safe."

Taniya said with a sigh, " But now she is gone. Leaving us in this stranger world alone."

I said with a sigh too, " What you expect? What she was doing was her job nothing much. You can say that she has done us a favour as her Pokemon centre is still not open officially."

Taniya said with a sigh, " Well, you are right. But now what? What will we do now? You have to find some way."

I said, " I know, I know but I also don't know. What to-"

As I was busy talking with Taniya in my head. Suddenly the person who was walking in front of me started falling. My body moved on its own and I caught the person in my arms. I heard the thud sound and saw the grocery bags in the person's hand fall onto the ground.

After supporting the person I looked at the person and found that the person is a woman. I first didn't notice it as I wasn't focused on her when I and Taniya were talking.

I asked the woman urgently, " Are you alright ma'am?"

She replied but in a very weak voice, " Thank you for catching me, Sorry, I am just tired nothing much."

I said with a sigh, " You look more than just tired to me. Why don't I take you to the hospital?" ' I don't have much to do anyway.' I thought.

She said weakly, " Don't worry, I am fine. I don't need to go to hospital. Right now, I still have work at the restauran-"

And she suddenly stopped talking, which literary gave me a heart attack. I urgently checked her pulse and found that her heart was beating at the normal rate. I sigh in relief finding that.

I looked around and found the person who also came to check the situation. I told him to call a taxi and he did call a horse cart. After that, I took the unconscious woman in my embrace and took her inside the cart. The person who helped me called the taxi also helped me with the woman's grocery bags. I thanked him and told the driver to go toward the new Pokemon Center.

7