2nd DAY IN SCHOOL
57 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                        CHAPTER 2

 

NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL, 9 AM

AUHNA reaches school sharp at 9 AM. She is a bit tensed that today she is late for school due to the late arrival of her bus. But without worrying much, she moves towards the gate of the school and notices a car waiting at the backside of her school. But she ignored the car, she thought someone must be waiting for someone. When she is entering the gate she noticed UPASANA coming out from the school gate.

She asked desperately "What are you doing here? Are you going out somewhere?"

UPASANA replied in hurry "Tell you after a while, for now, see you soon."

"Ok, bye catch you later," said AUHNA with a bit of confusion.

 

AUHNA reaches her classroom and in hurry ask ZAIRA "where UPASANA has gone?"

 

"Speak slowly. She has gone out with ANUBHAV for a movie." ZAIRA whispered.

 

"Movie. What? How? Where? and why with ANUBHAV only??"

 

"Stop being silly. She will go obviously with ANUBHAV because they are dating each other."

 

"Dating? What are you saying?"

 

"Here, everyone is dating someone ok. Stop being an emotional fool. See, AARADHYA and PARAM, ME and RAGHAV."

 

"What you and Raghav? Are you serious?"

 

"Yes silly, are you also looking for someone then let me know ok. VAIBHAV is also looking for someone and I think you are perfect for him."

 

"Shut up ok. I'm not interested" said AUHNA laughing.

 

"Ok darling, it's completely your choice."

 

The class of mathematics continues in the room.

 

AUHNA is still thinking about UPASANA like how this is possible? Could a relationship be fun? Maybe yes, like if u have someone who cares for you, loves you without any condition. Completely a life full of heaven......

ZAIRA pushes her and says wake up dream girl, you are in class.

AUHNA giggled "Sorry, I was lost."

 

AUHNA and ZAIRA are still discussing her (UPASANA) in the lunch break and its time for UPASANA to come back.

 

ZAIRA said with excitement "So she is here. Tell me how's the movie? What did you guys do? Is it really fun? What did you guys do in the car?"

 

"CAR?? How?? which car??" this shocked AUHNA completely.

 

"Stop being silly. Haven't you noticed a car waiting at the backside of the school in the morning?" said UPASANA.

 

"Oh yes, Is ANUBHAV is waiting for you in that car?"

 

"Yes, babe"

 

AUHNA was still shocked and completely lost like what's happening? Is bunking school this dam easy? Should I also try bunking once?

 

A lot of questions in the mind of AUHNA like having a partner seriously means having a lot of fun? Is life seriously boring without a relationship??

 

UPASANA pulled AUHNA "Oh madam, are u alive?"

 

"Sorry, sorry, actually I was thinking something. Ignore it and you say how's your day??" This embarrassed AUHNA a lot.

 

"Day, OMG, It was completely awesome. You both know today he kissed me so long like..." said UPASANA blushing.

 

"Kissssss Are you serious? ANUBHAV has kissed you??" asked ZAIRA surprisingly.

 

"Yes silly and for at least 5 minutes a complete lip lock and a long tight hug... I can't explain how I was blushing at that moment" this makes UPASANA completely red.

 

"Wow, It will be a magical moment. I hope RAGHAV also take for a movie heheh.."

 

"You both are gone mad seriously," said AUHNA irritated.

 

"Don't worry, when you will have a boyfriend. You will also start understanding us hahahaha" ZAIRA and UPASANA both giggled together.

 

"Shut up ok. Let's leave its time to go home." AUHNA gets completely irritated.

 

"Yes yes let's go," they both said laughing.

 

1