Part 4 – Entering the Castle of Echoes
93 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later a certain little frog also set out alongside the cultivators for the Castle of Echoes.

With the enchantments of the Forest of Echoes not working on it, the small frog naturally ended up reaching the castle a lot faster than the group of cultivators who constantly had to be on alert in order not to get lost.

Having had to wait for a long time, it almost completely lost its patience.  When the giant black doors opened up and revealed the hordes of ghouls inside for the cultivators to see, it impatiently slipped into the castle with the first wave of Silver Moon disciples to search for a good viewing spot.

After a relatively long search, it finally found itself a good place in a small section of an area without any of the fighting cultivators nearby. Just as it was getting comfortable, a group of ghouls spotted it. Thinking they’ve found easy prey, this reanimated group of rotting flesh started in the direction of the frog sitting unsuspectingly on the floor.

But how could their actions have gone truly unnoticed?

With its face transforming into a smirk that seemed to say ‘You want to get a taste of me?’, it narrowed its sharp eyes and sent a chain of lightning through the daring lumps of flesh, turning them into ash in less than an instant.

As its observations were disturbed, the frog once again disappeared into thin air and went about locating a better spot.

3