Special case: Now, you are my maid.
2.3k 6 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''April's Fool?''

A normal day like any other, Chloe suddenly comes to me with a strange request.

''Yeah, I know this world doesn't know the concept, but I still want to do it.'' Chloe nods.

''...But it's December?''

''It would be April by this time if we were still in our world.''

How do you remember that in the first place?

''But it'll be awkward.''

''That's the point.''

Looking at the smuggy Chloe, I can't help but sigh.

''So, what are we doing?''

At this, the blonde beauty giggles a bit before coming closer to me.

''Let's swap for a day.'' She whispers. ''I will be your maid, and you will be my lady.''

''...Are you serious?''

''Yes.''

After much contemplation, I finally decide to satisfy Chloe's naughty side for once. I put on the stylish outfit that Chloe has prepared while she puts on my maid outfit.

It's a rest day.

As I am used to wearing long skirts, relatively short ones like this make me feel uneasy, but I'll manage. A quick final look in the mirror to confirm the change, and we're ready for our day.

''You really do look good in anything, Miss Aurora.''

Immediately getting into character, Chloe politely compliments me.

''Hm.'' I nod back.

Coming out of the dorm, the guards blankly look at us, perhaps too confused to get any word out. The other students are pretty much the same—they seem visibly disorganized yet lack the courage to speak up. At best, some will gossip a bit with their friends on the spot.

Still, the stares we receive are much higher today.

Soon enough, someone we know has appeared.

''Ah, Lady Luminous... Huh?''

Nydia tilts her head, a basket full of fresh ingredients in her arms. She looks at us for a second, then the ground for a second, then the sky, the surroundings.

''Huh?'' 

''What are you doing, Nydia?'' Chloe steps up. ''Hurry up and cook something for Lady Aurora.''

''Eh? Ah... Hm? Hmmm??''

Beyond confused, Nydia heads to the dorm anyway. Target one successfully bamboozled.

''This is so fun!'' 

''Yeah...''

With the excited Chloe in tow, I begin to walk around the academy, looking for more targets.

''Greetings, Lady Heisenberg.''

''...What is this bullshit?''

''What?''

''???''

Scarlett Heisenberg—tricked into thinking that she has brain damage.

''Good work, Claire.''

''Ah, Lady Lumino—huh?''

''How are you doing today?''

''???''

Claire—tricked into thinking that she is in an alternative timeline.

''Greetings, saintess.''

''Nyahahahahah! You guys swapped!''

''...''

''I mean, it looks quite fitting—oh, I mean, no offense, Ame, but... Pfft—''

Luxia Neveah—the only one we haven't been able to deceive.

''Greetings, Your Highness.''

''Hm? Greetings, Lady Aurora. How is work going recently?''

''...''

''...What?''

Sierra Alaina Astra—somehow, she plays along with us.

''Good afternoon, Professor Heisenberg.''

''...I see you guys are having fun. Still, that student outfit looks good on you, Aurora. Do you want to admit into—''

''No.''

Claudia Heisenberg—no.

When the sun finally sets, we return to the dorm, ending a day full of trickery and... Fun.

''That was so good!'' Chloe giggles. ''Hey, let's do this next year!''

''Alright, alright...''

Seeing Chloe this excited once in a while is not bad, I suppose.

83