Chapter 2
86 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I want to sleep in a bit longer.” Jin grumbled in his sleep, clinging onto his pillow, and curled up like a cat. Ju-long easily pulls the blanket off and Jin simply curls up tighter into a little ball.

“I packed up our stuff into a suitcase. The portal will be opening in ten minutes. Come on wake up or else the sight that everyone at Unicus will see is me using one arm to princess carry you while the other holding onto our suitcase.” Ju-long stated calmly and he pokes Jin’s cheeks only receiving a mutter of ‘Wanna sleep’. “Well it is a good thing you wear normal clothing rather than pajamas to bed. Now let go of that pillow.”

Jin protesting was ignored by the other boy, the pillow forced from his arms, and with great ease Ju-long lifts him up with one arm into a one-armed princess carry.

“Give up now? Your pillow is gone and there is only six minutes left.” Ju-long asked him and Jin simply wraps his arms around the other boy’s shoulders before resting his head onto his own arm.

“I wore my socks and shoes to bed. Portal will open up in-front of us.” Jin muttered in a drowsy voice and he refuses to open up his eyes. Ju-long lets out a bit of laughter, he bends down slightly while firmly holding Jin, and picks up the suitcase. After a minute a portal appeared and Ju-long walks through it while carrying Jin along with their shared suitcase.

“I feel a bit sick.” Jin groaned and he buries his face onto Ju-long’s right shoulder. Ju-long places the suitcase down onto the ground after a moment it was transported away. He pats Jin lightly on the back and starts walking forward while ignoring the looks from soon to be peers.

“That fat boy is too lazy to even walk.”

“If only someone would carry me ah that fat boy is lucky to be carried by that knight looking boy.”

“How can a pig have the luck to be carried by someone good looking?”

“Maybe they are related? Perhaps the knight looking boy will later on look fat and ugly in the future.”

Jin wrinkles his nose, lifts his head up, and looks back at the soon to be peers.

“Ju-long and I are not related.” Jin stated firmly and he puts his head back down debating whether or not to walk on his own. “Maybe I should walk on my ow-“

“Nope. You are staying here. They are bitter that they do not have someone to carry them. After a little bit more walking we should arrive at the school although it looks more like a massive palace.” Ju-long commented calmly and he holds Jin with both arms no longer just one.

“I’m really heavy and I’ll just slow you down since you are carrying me.” Jin muttered and he tried to wiggle his way out, but Ju-long’s arms were like iron.

“You are light as a feather. Now hold on tight for I’m going to run.” Ju-long warned him, Jin re-wraps his arms tightly around the other boy’s shoulders, and then Ju-long starts running while having a smirk on his lips. Jin lets out a squeak and feeling a bit nervous after all they are in a forest area. What if Ju-long trips? Then he would fall on poor Ju-long and crush him.

“Wow! How can he run so fast while holding that fatty?!”

Ju-long was silently remembering the voices who keep on insulting Jin. He stops running for he has arrived at the entrance and he was the first to arrive where three adults were waiting for the new students to arrive. Jin lifts his head up and after a moment had to put his face back down while trembling a bit for there is a ghost.

‘A werewolf, a vampire, and a ghost.’ Jin thought and he wasn’t frightened by the werewolf or vampire, but completely terrified by the ghost. Ju-long gently rubs Jin’s upper back trying to soothe him and it wasn’t long before all of the new students have arrived on the scene.

“I’m Professor Wang in charge of the beginners creature studies.” The male werewolf commented simply and his arms crossed.

“I’m Professor Fang in charge of the beginners potions studies.” The male vampire said calmly and his eyes looking at the newly arrived students.

“I’m Professor Mei in charge of the beginners magical history studies.” The female ghost stated and she floats a few feet up in the air. “You will be randomly assigned a roommate to live with for eight years rest assured that the randomly assigned roommate will be the same gender as you. However if you want to pick your own roommate you must walk several meters on a path of burning coal while carrying in your arms who you want to be your roommate. The older one will carry the younger one. Anyone want to pick their roommate?”

There was pure silence and Ju-long starts to raise his hand up. Jin tried to bring down Ju-long’s hand, but failed and puffed out his cheeks in annoyance. Professor Mei summons up ten meters of burning coal, Ju-long nods his head, and walks towards it while holding Jin.

Ju-long uses one hand to take off his socks and shoes for he doesn’t want them to be burnt. Jin holds the socks and shoes.

“Ju-long….It’s not worth it…You are going to get hurt.” Jin whispered fiercely to him while looking firmly into Ju-long’s serious golden eyes. “We might be lucky enough to be assigned to be roommate’s by random selection.”

“Well I don’t want anyone else to be your room mate not taking any chances, Jin.” Ju-long stated firmly and he steps onto the burning coal then whispers. “It doesn’t hurt at all.”

Jin stares at Ju-long’s face trying to tell if the other boy was lying or not. Ju-long calmly and slowly walking on the burning coal while carrying Jin with great ease. Everyone was speechless and watched in pure silence while trying to figure out if Ju-long was using a spell or perhaps some type of magical creature who feels no pain from stepping onto something hot.

“My name is Ju-long and I want Jin to be my roommate.” Ju-long said calmly while looking at Professor Mei. “I wanted to make certain he is my roommate and doesn’t ever become someone else’s roommate.”

“This gnome will guide you to your bedroom.” Professor Mei stated said simply and she turned to look at the shell-shocked students.

“Who want to be that ugly fatty’s roommate?!”

“I wonder how can carry someone that fat without breaking a sweat.”

“There must be something wrong with that boy’s brains wanting to be that fatty’s roommate!”

“Who said that Ju-long has something wrong with his brain?” Jin asked firmly and he wanted to get out from Ju-long’s arms, but met with failure.

“My name is Song Yu and I think Ju-long is brain damaged for wanting to be your roommate.” The boy replied simply and his arms are crossed. “Good looks and strong, but yet he is dumber than a rock.”

“I hope you have eight years of bad luck, Song Yu.” Jin stated slowly while looking at the boy and he wished that knew a spell or something, but knows nothing about magic and can merely hope that Song Yu trips at least once. Ju-long noticed that Jin’s eyes briefly became neon blue.

“Hah as if I will ever have bad luck. I’m an elf and I’m full of good luck.” Song Yu said proudly and moved his hair away to reveal his pointed ears. “It is unheard of an elf suffering from any kind of bad luck.”

“Follow me and my name is Nome.” The gnome stated and Ju-long follows after the gnome while holding Jin in his arms. It did not take long to reach the bedroom, the gnome opened the door, and their suitcase is laying in the middle of the room. Ju-long closed the door by using his back and still holding Jin in a princess carry.

“I’m amazed you are not sweating at all.” Jin said in an impressed tone of voice and Ju-long gives him a grin.

“I could hold you all day. You are as light as a feather.” Ju-long commented proudly and his eyes looking down at Jin.

“I bet later on you won’t be saying that once I get taller and weighing even more. I will only get fatter and fatter.” Jin muttered and then commented in a louder voice. “Put me down already. Your arms must be sore and I don’t want to crush you when I fall down.”

“I like holding you it’s really addicting.” Ju-long said cheerfully, a grin on his lips, and he pulls off Jin’s shoes.

“Maybe if you held me less than I wouldn’t be so….fluffy and you wouldn’t be so strong.” Jin commented in a sulky tone of voice and his socks were removed by Ju-long. “You better not tickle my feet.”

“How can I get stronger by holding a light little feather? Don’t worry I wouldn’t tickle your feet while I’m holding you, Jin.” Ju-long stated before tossing Jin onto the bed and then grabbed his ankles with one hand. Before Jin could enjoy the softness of the blanket his feet were tickled.

“Punishment for not wanting me to go through the trial to make certain I’m your roommate.” Ju-long said playfully while tickling Jin’s small, soft, and sensitive feet. After a few minutes Ju-long stopped tickling Jin’s feet. Jin’s blue eyes are watery, cheeks flushed, and curling his feet underneath his bottom.

“Jerk.” Jin managed to say and takes a few deep breaths before slowly releasing it. “I was worried about you after all the professor said burning coal…I hope there is medication or something to put on your feet. Show your feet to me.”

Ju-long smiles, he sits on Jin’s bed, and puts his feet in-front of the other boy. Jin grabs and lifts up the right foot then after a moment lifts up the left foot.

“Not even red or anything at all.” Jin said slowly in disbelief and then smiles happily. “Turns out the Professor was lying and just wanted to scare everyone, heh.”

Jin tries to tickle Ju-long feet, but received no reaction and then he complained in which he received fake ‘Ha ha ha ha’ from the other boy.

“Your feet not sensitive at all as always.” Jin muttered in a sulky tone of voice and Ju-long stands up.

“Your small feet as always are highly sensitive.” Ju-long stated and Jin puffs out his cheeks in annoyance.

“You know my feet are big and ugly. Why do you keep on calling them small not like calling them small will make them small.” Jin informed him and his cheeks were pinched by Ju-long. Jin reached out and pinched Ju-long’s cheeks. “Your cheeks are not easy to pinch hurts my fingers a bit.”

A knock on the door and they were informed by Nome that in thirty minutes it will be time for lunch to be served. Jin sits up puts on his socks and shoes. Ju-long opens the dresser drawers discovering a few outfits, socks, underwear, and two new pairs of shoes. Afterwards notices a door to the right he open’s it there is a large bathtub, a shower, a sink, a large mirror, a toilet, and a place to hang up towels.

“Jin check out this bathroom!” Ju-long called out in an excited voice and Jin walks in. Jin glances around, his eyes wide, and he pinches his own cheek to make certain this isn’t a dream. Jin bites down on his lips trying to keep from crying, but tears roll down his cheeks and lips trembling.

“Why are you crying?” Ju-long asked in a concern tone of voice and wipes Jin’s tears. Jin buries his face on Ju-long’s right shoulder, hugs him, and little sobbing sounds coming from his lips. After several minutes Jin calms down and moves himself away from Ju-long.

“It’s just I’m really happy, Ju-long. This is real, we are going to live here for eight years, and we won’t ever go back to that dreadful orphanage.” Jin told him and Ju-long gives him a tight hug. “I know I’m not smart or talented or skillful or strong or anything, but I’m going to try my very best so I won’t get kicked out from this school.”

“Jin if you keep on putting yourself down…I’m going to smack your butt.” Ju-long stated firmly and staring down at the other boy with a serious expression. Jin rolled his eyes and poked Ju-long’s nose with his right index finger. “You don’t believe me? I’ll really do it. I mean it.”

“I am just being honest.” Jin commented quietly and he stares up at those golden eyes. “You are the only one who never insults me and cares about me.”

“Well, I have decided if you insult yourself than I’m going to insult myself too.” Ju-long informed him and Jin has a confused look on his face. “It really pains me when you put yourself down, Jin. It hurts a lot seeing someone I care about hurting themselves.”

“I will try my very best.” Jin promised him.

“Pinky promise me.” Ju-long said to him and holds out his right pinky towards Jin. The shorter boy laughs, holds out his left pinky, and the two pinky’s joined together in a promise.

I hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/*

6