Chapter 3
79 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin held his spoon up and swiftly scooped up a spoonful of cream then stuffing it into his mouth for he has always been curious about how cream tastes, but Ju-long always kept him from eating it. Ju-long pinched Jin’s cheeks to try to get the other boy to spit it out, but Jin swallowed it.

“It tastes really good and sweet.” Jin said cheerfully and grins widely at him. Afterwards Jin happily eats the fruits and honey on his plate along with a little glass of milk. Ju-long starts eating the various types of cooked meat on his plate along with the glass of water and ate with ease while thinking perhaps he was mistaken in thinking cream was like alcohol for those with fairy blood running through their veins.

‘That cream is delicious.’ Jin thought and he used another spoon to grab another large spoonful of cream then quickly ate it. Jin glanced around and moved the bowl of cream closer to himself before using his spoon to eat more of it. It does not seem like anyone is interested at all in this bowl of cream.

‘So tasty and wow I feel a bit floaty this feels really nice.’ Jin thought as he ate more of the cream and about half of the bowl of cream is gone. Ju-long is finished eating and then notices Jin’s blue eyes looking pretty out of it.

“Ju-long it’s so unfair you kept me from eating even a little bit of cream all those years in the orphanage.” Jin said very slowly in a pouty kind of way, a bit slurred, and after a moment started giggling uncontrollably. Ju-long notices the bowl of cream in-front of Jin most of the cream is gone.

“Why is that fatty giggling?”

“Who cares. There is a lot of food and its delicious although won’t try all of the food.”

“Cream so delicious and tasty. I love it. I feel so very floaty.” Jin giggled happily and his words a bit difficult for others to understand. Ju-long lets out a sigh before picking Jin up into his arms and started to head towards the door ignoring everyone’s looks.

“I wanna finish the cream.” Jin protested and staring longing at the unfinished bowl of cream only about two or three spoonful’s left before it would be all gone. Ju-long picked up the pace for Jin started crying loudly once the unfinished bowl of cream was no longer in sight.

“Little drunk.” Ju-long muttered under his breath and Jin heard him.

“Cream isn’t alcoholic. I’m not drunk. It’s shameful wasting food. I want the rest of that tasty cream. You are such a meanie. So cruel, Ju-long.” Jin cried, arms wrapped around the other boy’s shoulders, and loudly sobbing. Ju-long opens the bedtime door with one hand and placed Jin down onto the bed.

“I want my cream.” Jin cried out, he got up, and then fell to his knees onto the carpeted floor. “The world is shaking! Is there an earthquake?! Are we going to die?!”

Ju-long groans and he walks away to grab a bucket, but his pants leg was pulled by Jin who is still on the floor.

“Don’t leave me. I’m sorry for calling you a meanie. I was wrong. I forgive you for taking me away from the tasty cream. Please don’t abandon me.” Jin’s voice was shaking, body trembling, and his hands clinging to Ju-long’s pants leg.

“I was going to get you a bucket.” Ju-long informed him.

“Why?” Jin questioned curiously and looking up at Ju-long’s golden eyes.

“You are drunk.” Ju-long stated flatly and looking down at the other boy.

“Not drunk. I ate cream, fruits, honey, and milk.” Jin protested and he managed to stand up after using Ju-long’s body to climb up from the floor. He holds onto Ju-long’s right shoulder with both hands.

“No more eating cream.” Ju-long stated firmly to him.

“Why? It was so very tasty.” Jin said in a pitiful voice and then his stomach started hurting. He moves his left hand to his mouth, feeling a bit sick, and Ju-long swiftly moves the other boy to kneel in-front of the toilet. Within seconds Jin started throwing up into the toilet, tears rolling down his flushed cheeks, and his entire body trembling. Ju-long was lightly holding onto Jin’s braid to make certain the other boy wouldn’t throw up onto it.

“Still want to eat cream?” Ju-long asked calmly and he used a washcloth to wipe Jin’s lips.

“No.” Jin replied quietly and Ju-long flushed the toilet then closed the lid. Ju-long helps Jin to sit down on the closed toilet lid. Ju-long grabs a new washcloth, turned on the water, soaked it, and twisted out a bit of water from it.

“Here wipe your face.” Ju-long said softly while handing the wet washcloth to Jin. Jin accepts it and then wipes his face all over with it.

“My throat hurts and my head hurts, Ju-long.” Jin muttered sulkily and his eyes looking down. “I’m not ever going to eat cream again.”

Jin takes off his shoes and socks while feeling upset about how the delicious cream caused a great amount of suffering to himself.

“You were okay when you ate a small amount of cream, but then you got greedy. You will feel better once you sleep it off.” Ju-long told him and he helps Jin to lay down onto the bed.

“Maybe the bowl of cream was cursed like if you ate too much of it….It makes you feel really happy and floaty, but then makes you feel really sick. The price of being greedy.” Jin said in a sad tone of voice and Ju-long pulls the blanket up to the other boy’s chin. “Can you please tell me more about the little dragon and the little fairy?”

“Sure.” Ju-long replied calmly and he sits at the foot of Jin’s bed. “The little dragon tries his best to keep the little fairy from suffering, but at times the little fairy is a bit naughty and doesn’t listen to the little dragon’s warnings.”

“Like what?” Jin asked curiously and Ju-long hums to himself for a moment.

“The little dragon had warned the little fairy. Do not drink the boiled honey tea yet for it will burn you, but yet the little fairy decided to drink the boiled honey tea and burned his tongue.” Ju-long replied and he lightly flicks Jin’s nose.

“Maybe the little fairy was really thirsty and couldn't wait.” Jin told him and Ju-long rolled his eyes.

“The little dragon had placed a cup of water by the cup of honey tea just in the case the little fairy wanted to have something to drink right away.” Ju-long informed him.

“Well plain water is horrible.” Jin stated while wrinkling his nose. “Especially when the water isn’t bottled. The water from the sink in the orphanage was awful.”

“So the little dragon decided from that moment on that when he makes boiled honey tea for the little fairy to wait five minutes before telling the little fairy so it wouldn’t be too hot to drink.” Ju-long told him and Jin thought for a moment before commenting ‘The little dragon really spoils the little fairy’.

“Because the little fairy is too adorable.” Ju-long said softly while sighing to himself and looking at Jin.

“What if the little dragon ends up spoiling the little fairy rotten? Will the little dragon abandon the little fairy?” Jin asked curiously.

“It is the little dragon’s evil little plot spoiling the little fairy to no ends so the adorable little fairy is so spoiled and so pampered to high heavens that no one else can handle it. To keep the little fairy all to himself.” Ju-long replied playfully and Jin rolled his eyes.

“I bet the little dragon will regret it in the future and want to ditch the spoiled little fairy.” Jin muttered and he grabs a pillow to hold in his arms.

“The little dragon won’t regret it and he will never abandon the little fairy even if the little fairy wants to run away from him.” Ju-long told him before standing up and turning off the lights. “Have a good rest, Jin. I’ll wake you up when it is time for dinner.”

“You are the best, Ju-long.” Jin said quietly before falling asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed (^_^)/ What do you think of Jin and Ju-long?

7