Chapter 0: You bought an elf as a s*x slave? You’re out of your mind!
1.2k 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You bought an elf as a sex slave? Are you insane!?”

Is that such a surprise? 

But wasn't it still too big of a reaction for it to be surprising? Yeah, he must be just kidding around.

Ignoring him, I tried to pour tea, but the merchant’s serious expression didn't change.

Wasn’t he kidding? At this point, my mood started to fluctuate as well. What was it? Why was the elf a problem?

“Hey… Just in case that bitch is young, right?”

“Huh? Uh, uh. For elves, she's not that old.”

“How old is she?”

“A little over two hundred and fifty years old now. Elves usually live a thousand years, so in terms of human age, she must be twenty-five.” I tried to joke around and call her young, but

“What the fuck!”

He interrupted me and began to swear. 

Now what? He can't even handle a joke?

“A two hundred and fifty-year-old elf?”

But the merchant didn’t seem to be angry at my joke.

“Look. Listen to me. If you haven’t taken her home yet, cancel the purchase now.”

“Cancellation? She's already been living in my house for ten days now.”

“What a fool! You don’t know much about elves, but you bought one!”

I didn’t know about elves. Why wouldn't I know? They are Slender, pretty, and live a long time. Come to think of it, I don’t know much.

“Stop making a fuss and tell me what's wrong. Why are you behaving this way?”

“Haha. I see. Let me explain it simply. Elves are born with elemental affinity and magical insight.”

“I know that.”

“Now. Then think about it. What if an elf whose mana capacity is twice as high as that of a human just by simply living is over a hundred years old? Wouldn't they be more powerful than any wizard you know?”

“Uh… Really?”

“Why would I lie? Besides, if the elf you brought in is two hundred and fifty years old… It’s no exaggeration to say that she’s already reached the level of an arch mage.”

When I heard it, I broke into a cold sweat.

“Then why was she captured as a slave? If she's reached the level of an arch mage, there’s no way that an elf living in the great forest would be captured by some random slave hunters.”

“Because she wanted to be caught.”

“Wanted to? Why?”

“I don't know about her, but there are some elves I heard about who get bored in their daily lives and do crazy things because they need a new stimulus…”

“So the elf I bought made herself a slave?”

“She could be an elf with a slightly perverted temper.”

So, the merchant’s words were that a perverted elf had volunteered to become a slave as a hobby to escape the boredom of everyday life.

Does that make sense? It’s so absurd that it doesn’t feel real. I looked down at the black tea in the teacup as it cooled down, and a sudden thought raised my head.

“But does it even matter? I have a slave stamp on her, so she can’t rebel against me no matter what.”

“It’s a relief that you’re not a merchant. Otherwise, you'd have wasted all of your family's fortune...”

“What is that again? Tell me clearly so I can understand.”

“Ha. I see. Who do you think engraves the slave seal?”

“Isn’t that what the black magicians of the Demonic Realm…?”

Uh, wait a minute. No matter how crazy a black mage is, can he join the ranks of the arch mage?

“Do you think that an elf who has been using magic for two hundred and fifty years will not be able to remove the imprints given by the black magicians of the Demonic Realm, who live for at most a hundred years?”

“Then why the slave engraving...?”

“Didn’t I tell you earlier? She's playing with you.”

I wanted to laugh.

The elven slave, who trembles whenever I get near her, is playing with me?

Nonsense.

Yeah. It makes no sense.

That merchant must be talking nonsense to bully me.

With that thought in mind, I emptied the remaining black tea.

*

When I entered the mansion, an elf dressed in shabby clothes was waiting for me.

“Uh, welcome Lord, Master…”

Her behavior was as usual. 

And the slurred tone still irritates my nerves.

Still, I didn’t scold her. Maybe because of the merchant’s fuss, I felt like I had to be careful about something today.

“Eat first.”

“Yes, yes…”

After answering politely, the elf got up and left to prepare the meal.

After going back to my room, I washed my face and entered the restaurant. At the table, the dishes prepared by the elves were forming a delicacy.

On the other hand, the food for the elf was under the table. It was not even as good as dog food, and it was roughly a mix of leftover food waste from yesterday.

Having glanced at the elf once, I sat down in front of the table and picked up a spoon.

“Eat.”

As if waiting for my words, the elf lay flat on the floor and tried to eat dog food.

It’s the same behavior as usual, but something is awkward today. I raised my hand to restrain her, then grabbed the elf and made her stand up.

“Today, sit down at the table and eat.”

“Yes, yes…? No, no... how could I, an ungrateful piece of trash that couldn't even be recycled, humiliate a master like this? … Please let me eat the leftovers from yesterday’s meal at the master’s feet...“

“It’s okay. I won't scold you.”

“That, like that…”

The elf let out a strange groan and sat down in front of the table. Then, she began to chew on the food.

Aren’t you happy? 

After watching the scene for a while, I finished my meal without thinking.

“Wine.”

The elf immediately stopped eating and got up to bring a wine bottle with her. The problem was that her feet staggered in the middle, and she fell over.

“Oh…!”

With a loud noise, my favorite wine bottle was smashed and stained red on the floor .

“Lord, Master, sorry, sorry…!”

The elf prostrated herself with a bluish face. The familiar back of her head was trembling.

“I’ll gladly accept any punishment...! I’m sorry…!”

I was full of rage, but I decided to let it slide this time. 

I sighed and waved my hand.

“It’s done. I’ll clean it up, so you go back to your room.”

“Ah…? Master…?”

“Didn’t I say it was okay?”

“But, but I must be punished…!”

“Shut up.”

When I cut off her words, the elf’s expression immediately turned cold.

It didn’t turn pale. It was getting colder. It was a subtle difference, but I could tell.

“Today’s master is somehow... Kind…”

The elf left those words and went up to her room.

At that moment, I activated the surveillance object I had installed in the elf’s room.

I installed it, in case you didn’t know, but I’m going to use it this time.

-Creak!

With the sound of a door opening, the elf comes in and is seen sitting on the bed.

The elf stared straight ahead with empty eyes and smiled contemptuously.

“You can’t even do your part properly, you cheeky bastard. Should I kill you?”

Chills ran down my spine at the most cynical voice I'd heard. 

No way… Could it be that everything the merchant said was correct?

This elf became a slave because she enjoyed being abused. 

The truth I witnessed was so absurd that I still couldn't believe it.

“Should I find a different owner after killing him...?”

Looking at the mana rising from the elf’s hand, a chill ran down my spine.

Shit! 

Hurriedly, I jumped up and rummaged through a nearby drawer.

I took out something, climbed the stairs, and opened the room the elf was in.

“Eh…?”

The bitch who had been making plans to kill me just now, the elf, looked at me with innocent eyes.

“Master… Why… You told me to rest today.”

At first, I thought that trembling look was cute, but now it looks like nothing but disgusting acting.

But if I show my true feelings, I’ll be killed by that elf. 

Now, what do I do here? As I began to think as fast as I could, I remembered what I had just taken out of the drawer; a dog collar.

“I’ve changed my mind.”

As calmly as possible, I let out my usual accent and threw the dog collar at the elf.

“Today, I'll walk my bitch naked.”

“Ah, a naked walk…?”

The elf was astonished. No, she was acting like that. The subtle smirk on the corner of her mouth was proof of that.

“Master… Master, sorry… Please forgive me.”

'Crazy.' 

I opened my mouth, holding back the feeling of resentment.

“After the naked walk, sex torture will be next.”

For me to live, I had to train that crazy elf. No, I had to act as a trainer.

8