Chapter 1: Crazy night 1
812 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In the cool night. The courtyard, with the quiet sound of insects chirping, was one of my favorite places.

In addition to the colorful flower gardens, the stone statue of my father was located in the center of the courtyard, demonstrating that it was an aristocratic space, and the pillars of the corridor blocking the courtyard made it feel like a sacred place.

What am I doing in the old-fashioned courtyard, where my ancestors have been responsible and managed for generations, since my distant ancestors made this mansion? I was taking an elf slave for a walk with great honor.

"Master... Please forgive me..."

A leather necklace hung around the neck of an elf who was crawling on the floor without a single thread on. The string of the necklace was naturally held in my hand.

'Fuck....'

To be honest, I didn't feel any pleasure in this activity.

Don't you feel immoral? I'm not feeling it. If it was a sense of immorality that he was polluting the courtyard that his ancestors had managed as an elven slave, it was a sense of immorality.

But that sense of immorality does not convey pleasure. I was just feeling guilty. My father's stone statue seems to be staring at me for some reason, so only my shoulders droop.

"My palms and knees hurt so much... Please forgive me...."

Even so, since the word "Walking naked" Has been spit out, there is no choice but to put it into practice.

I realized that this elf, who claims to be a slave, is a monster that hundreds of strong men would crush in a blink of an eye, so I have to match my taste as much as possible to be safe.

'I'm sorry, father in the underworld. I think I'm trying to ruin my family name....'

I thought that someday there would be a baby that would ruin our family, but I never thought it would be me. Tears trickle out.

If I met someone I knew while taking a walk in the nearby forest, my image would be ruined, so I regretted choosing the courtyard inevitably.

"Ughh... It hurts so much...!”

Even in the midst of that, this dog-like elf was screaming that he was sick without being sick. Everyone knows that he protects his body with mana.

No matter what, I couldn't continue ignoring the elves. I didn't know if I didn't show an appropriate reaction, tonight might be my memorial day.

"Trash. Stop whining.”

I yanked the leash on the dog collar. Keck! The elf whose neck was pulled stood on his knees on the floor. Her waist his bent like a bow and her hands her struggled to remove the necklace that naturally bound her. Of course, that's all acting.

"Kheehe, kek... ! Sorry... I'm sorry...!"

"I think I told you. Forget that you were ever smart while we were on this walk. Or do you remember that you are a noble elf of the great forest?"

"N-No, I did not...!”

"If you said that, did you think I would forgive you?"

Kwak. Pulling the rope, I lifted my foot and pushed the elf's waist forward. Then, as the string was pulled tight, it tightened the elf's neck.

"Agh... Ackk...!”

The elf half-opened his eyes as if he was about to pass out and salivated. Looking at that scene, let alone sadism, cold sweat flows. How long do I have to do this? You like it right?

Let's not tea for once.

"You know, an arrogant bitch like you is nothing more than a toy.more or less than a toy I play with. Consumables that can be replaced if they are broken are the fate of four years. Incidentally, even the slaves I drove to death would fill this courtyard. Got it?"

It's a lie. There are a few slaves besides elves in this mansion, but most of them work in the workshops. This elf was the only one brought in to be used as a real slave. However, it seemed that my lie worked for the elf to some extent. The elf nodded his head eagerly as he let out his intermittent breath.

"Huh. Be careful with your behavior next time."

As he loosens his rope, the elf tumbles down on the grass.

“Y-yes... I understand....”

I feel guilty watching him breathe heavily with his cheek his leaning against the grass. Do you really like this? Why do you like the violence inflicted upon you?

I couldn't understand, but I had to understand. He is a crazy bitch who jumps out of the Great Forest where he was living well in the first place and claims to be a slave. If I treated it as a normal accident, I was the only one who suffered.

Still, if you did this much, even this crazy bitch would be satisfied...

“Hey, heh...”

What. Why are you staring at me what else to do here You've done enough!

“Huh, heh...”

He looks up at me with sharp eyes even as he breathes heavily.

Usually...... Slaves who are afraid of their masters do not even try to make eye contact with their masters. On the other hand, this elf was confidently looking into my eyes. As if you need more.

'Have I forgotten anything?'

On a naked walk, he even strangled her with a dog leash while selling her on the way. Even though I did the worst I could, the elf didn't look at all happy.

Come to think of it, this elf used to make this kind of 'tired' expression occasionally for the past 10 days as a slave.

At that time, I thought it was childish anger that came from not accepting my situation, but did I just not like my beating?

 

....

 

The elf caught his exhaled breath. At the same time, I felt like I was choking on my breath. It was clear that I was doing something wrong, but I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. But if you haven't done anything...

I can't do my job properly. Cheeky bastard. Shall I kill

Die! You will surely die at the hands of these elves!

It was clear that the family members who had come to stop the elves would all turn to blood and roll on the floor. The pure mana that had been seen as a monitoring object, that bloomed in the hands of the elves, surely had that much power.

Right now, the survival of my family and the lives of my family members depend on me. Stay calm. Composure.

"Dog, bitch......."

You mustn't raise your voice. After calming the trembling inside, I loosened the brooch around my neck and said.

"Turn around."

"Y-Yes... ?"

"Lie down on your back like a dog.."

"B-But I will not repeat it..."

"I hate to say it twice."

The elf turns his head and clenches his fist. For some reason, her shoulders were trembling slightly.

'Are you holding back your laughter?'

Before I knew the inside story, I would have felt that I was holding back my tears, but now, no matter how much I look at it, I can only see joy. It means life is saved.

'Thank god.'

As I let out a sigh of relief, the elf stopped secretly laughing and turned around to raise her hands like a puppy. Her face her is flushed and her gaze her is unable to meet me. It was absurd to pretend to be ashamed, but I decided to adjust for now.

'I'm sure no one is looking around, right?'

It would be disappointing if there were family members watching from behind the pillars in the corridor. It's not a problem that my image is falling into abyss, but if bizarre rumors circulate, the family's status will fall.

'For now...... It doesn't look like it.

The family seems to be all asleep, so the surroundings are quiet. Then it was time to concentrate on the role of a bad noble who harassed the elven slaves.

"You have a nice body for a bitch."

Acting out a mean smile, I scanned the elf's body. I wanted to kick this crazy elf out of the mansion right away, but when I said I had a good body, I meant it.

Moderately swollen breasts that fit perfectly with one hand, attractive curves in the hips, thighs that were so smooth that you wanted to bury your face in them, pale pink nipples, and a tight, straight vagina made men's hearts throb.

The silver hair flowing transparently in the moonlight and the red eyes scattering a subtle eye light in the dark are so enchanting that it feels like they are not the beauty of this world.

It is the same as it was seen inside the iron bars of the slave market. I was fascinated by this and paid a lot of money to the slave trader to bring him back... Thinking about it now, it was like being possessed by a demon.

"Dog-like cubs."

Was there a lot of anger? The words I was going to say to the slave trader came out of my mouth. I was taken back for a moment, but soon regained my composure.

"Looking at your clumsy appearance, you should have been born a common dog and not an elf. Am I wrong?"

"Oh, that's right.......

"Cheeky. Are you talking about a human on the subject of a bastard?"

"Eh? That, that......."

"Tsk. It seems you still don't understand your situation. Be punished."

I lifted my foot and placed it on the elf's chest. Didn't crush I feel sick.......

"Lick it."

The elf looked up at me in bewilderment. It's not smoke. This time, he seemed really flustered.

'Fuck. Did I cross the line?'

Even if you're a mazo elf, there's bound to be a line you've set yourself. A chill ran down my back as I wondered if I had surpassed that.

"No, I was joking—”

Chin. The elf grabbed the foot he was about to pull out.

"Sir, I hate it...”

Then she cried and stuck out her tongue.

What a crazy year...

 

*

 

-Lick it.

In a corner of the corridor, Revera, the servant of her mansion her, gulped at her embarrassment her.

It was because Theorad, the owner of the mansion and head of a high-ranking viscount family, was running the elven slaves like dogs in the courtyard.

'Why... ?'

As Leva remembered, Theorard was a good man. 

He was always kind to the servants of the mansion and never used violence even to the slaves who were not treated as human beings. That elf slave, on the first day he entered the mansion, he was punished for breaking Theorard's prized luxury jar, but the punishment given to the elf was relatively light, even though he broke a jar worth living in a tolerable house.. 

At best, wasn't it just to maintain a posture of submission and feed food waste? Even that was just a trick he had done to save face. Other families would have cut off the slaves' limbs, whipped them in broad daylight, and dried them to death.

'However...'

He didn't know that the elf would be humiliated like that without his knowledge of him.

Not enough to make you wait on me every night, make me feel ashamed and lick my shoes. No matter how much she could roll a slave like an object, this wasn't the Theorad that Revera knew.

'..The head of the household has changed.'

Have heard That a person who behaved calmly and politely would change his temper and run wild like a tyrant once he became the head of the household. Perhaps Theorard was that kind of person.

'It's no wonder that the former head of the family passed away from a sudden illness... ?'

When he thought about it, it felt like chicken skin was sprouting all over his body. Levera, who had been slowly backing away from her, hurriedly exited her corridor and headed for her room. 

Will she be able to keep silent about the terrible reality she saw?She, called Levera, had no confidence in that.

4