Chapter 7: Theorad wants to live.
183 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The image of the elf looking at me and smiling incomprehensibly came eerily closer.
Would a mouse do this when he met a cat in a dead end? Now he was so afraid of this situation that he couldn't even breathe.
Still, if you show off here, the elf's suspicions will be confirmed. I straightened my neck as gently as I could while he tied the clasp around my neck.

"Hmm."

Of course, the interior screamed. The ego, which was divided into dozens of people because he couldn't scream, ran like a magician who accidentally created a magic circle that would end the world. It was a real disaster.
However, I was born as a son of a prestigious aristocratic family and learned many life skills. You must think calmly in the face of any difficulty or adversity.

'Why the hell did the elf deliver the letter?'

Since he told Harvey to send the letter, shouldn't David himself deliver the letter that arrived?
Harvey probably doesn't know either. However, the fact that the letter was brought by Elf, not Havid, means.

'Did they extort me in the middle...?'

Harvey checks his mailbox every morning. So, as usual, Harvey would have come with a letter tomorrow morning.
The fact that the elf brought the letter without doing so means that the elf voluntarily opened the mailbox and brought the letter without anyone's permission.
Three things can be inferred from here.

'She broke the mansion rules on purpose! '

First assumption.
The elf wants to be punished by appealing to me for breaking the mansion rules. The smile you are making right now is also not a smile that reveals the truth, but it is most likely an anticipation that you will soon be punished.

Or you realized he was trying to get back! '

Second assumption.
The elf read the letter that he was going to give me in advance and noticed the general situation. If so, the smile he was making could be seen as a happy thought about killing me.
Or it could be both!

Third assumption.
I hate to think about this, but it was the case when an elf blackmailed me into selling a letter and accidentally confirmed that it was a letter from a slave trader.
In this case, I am completely reduced to being a toy for the elves.

'Let's calm down for now!'

All three are terrible situations that should not happen in reality, but since the incident occurred, we have to proceed somehow.
There was no way the situation would improve by simply remaining silent here.
If the worst is the third case, the lesser evil is the second and the best is the first. I checked the seal on the letter, praying that my first guess was correct.

'The traces of falling or breaking... None! '

Wax-sealed seals represent the rank or family of the sender, but are basically a form of security.
It is said that if someone other than the recipient tries to open the letter, it somehow leaves a trace.
However, the seal sealed on this letter is extremely clean. It was clear that the elf had not destroyed it with his bare hands.
After looking at the elf, I returned to the letter.

'Is it possible that the contents have been confirmed with magic?'

I have never heard of clairvoyance magic, but it is clear that elves who had risen to the ranks of archmages would have their own magic system. If you put your mind to it, you can easily see through a sheet of paper.
However, clairvoyance may not be omnipotent. Can the elf check the contents of the letter, which is tangled with paper folded in several layers?

'Also. It's almost impossible.'

Even if it were possible, it would obviously take a long time to crack it. If he had, he wouldn't have brought him here.
It is also unlikely that the contents of the letter were deduced from the seal stamped on the sealing wax.
This seal, depicting a sailboat and a dolphin, did not indicate the status or family lineage of the slave trader. The truth is that this is a one-time stamp that is used simply to seal the letter.
So the first assumption is correct. This elf extorted the middle card simply so I would scold him.
Another intention... Let's hope there isn't one.

"Didn't you see who it belongs to?"

When I blurted out the words to confirm them, the elf nodded his head with innocent eyes.

"No, master. I brought him here because there was a letter in the mailbox."

"Good."

I didn't know if that was a lie or not, but I decided to believe it. Because it was good for my mental health.
Now is the time to review the letter. I turned my back on the elf, opened the seal with trembling hands, and took out the letter.

[The great and worthy and well-known Viscount Theorard of Deharm.
Sir, I read his letter.
And I can clearly understand the situation you are facing.
I can say it's an unfortunate situation, but a refund? That

it's stupid.
You said it was an unfair contract, but where the hell is it unfair? I answered your question politely. I'm wrong?
It wouldn't have been unfair if you had even said, 'Are elves over 250 years old dangerous?'
Oh I would like to add that, don't bother catching me. Now that I have earned enough, I am about to start a new life in the Principality of Mahakhan.
Surely you're not planning to follow me across the border, are you? If this turns into a dispute between the empire and the principality, you will have to be prepared to hear bitter criticism from His Majesty the Emperor.
The day is full. The witch is also looking at me with a look of disgust on her face, so she will stop and write less.
Please, she leads a quiet and pleasant life with the beautiful elf.
Feeling sorry for the slave trader Jobila, who is infinitely humble compared to the respected Lord Theorad. ]
Silky veins sprouted from her forehead.
'This, this son of a bitch...!'

She was ignoring Him! This slave trader was clearly ignoring me!
What the hell do you think of me? I am the owner of the prestigious Viscount of Deharm, and I am a noble among nobles who is also a sub-count by having the trust of His Excellency the Count...!

"Teacher?"

...I'm living a miserable life chased by a crazy elf slave.

"Hmm."

I coughed, crumpled the paper and put it on my chest.
Looking back, the elf was trembling. The performance of being unsettled thinking that he may have done something very bad is high quality.
Is the first assumption correct? If not, it was clear that the current elf wanted to be punished by me.
But isn't it difficult to punish him for extorting and delivering just one letter? I can't think of a right way to punish her.
If other servants had made such a mistake, they would have been told not to do it and sent back. After thinking for a while, I grabbed the elf's hair.

"How rude of you to go to the mailbox without permission."

" I didn't know... "

"Don't answer, you cheeky bitch!"

I yelled and raised the elf's hair.

"Ack!"

Then the elf lifts her toe and closes her eyes tightly. She was gritting her teeth in pain and shedding tears.
She is working! Okay, now she should level up a bit.....

"The stains of your hands on the letter irritate me more than your words. How will you calm my displeasure?"

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Do you think I'm doing this to hear an apology from a despicable slave like you? I don't want to see your face! Get out of my sight!"

The elf, pretending to be terrified, looked at me with half-closed eyes. I see myself frowning at her teary eyes.
The elf raised both hands and grabbed my wrist from her, then opened her mouth with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, as expected, I am a bad pig, so I have to be punished by my master. I will gladly accept any punishment, so please remove your hand from him, Master... It hurts a lot..."

Hey?
This is not the development I want. I was going to sell it here a little more and then spit out lines like 'I don't want to see you, so she comes in!' And finish it.

'Are they going to punish you more here?'

To me, who hadn't thought about the correct way to humiliate, it sounded like a bolt of lightning.
But if I return it like this, my life and the lives of my family and friends will be in danger. Somehow, you have to come up with a method of creatively humiliating her. As I was diligently spinning the abacus in my head, I suddenly opened my eyes at a thought that came to mind.

'A letter...El Lacre!'

And letter. If you make good use of the relationship between the two, you can successfully humiliate the elf.

"Well."

I put on a wicked smile and let go of the elf's hair.

"If you really want to, do it. Follow me."

For generations, the office was a sacred place. It is a space that only the head of the family can use, and no one can enter without the permission of the head of the family, so it makes you feel a sense of awe.
Furthermore, portraits of the ancestors who had led Viscount Deharm were hung on a wall in the office, so that the family tradition could be seen.

"Follow me."

"Yeah..."

There, I was the first of all the householders to bring a slave to the office. That is, a slave in a naked body.

 
"I'm ashamed..."

The elf crouched down, covering her chest with both hands. I didn't even think about covering the pubic area, so my eyes naturally went there. I'm telling you this in case there is a misunderstanding, but I didn't ask him to undress. The elf took it off herself. She really is a crazy bitch.

I stared at that ridiculous elf for a while and then walked towards my desk.
Looking at the desk, there were sealing wax in the shape of beads and carefully placed melting spoons. The same goes for the spikes. Thank God. If you use this, you may be able to

spend the day in peace.

'Although...'

I came because the necessary materials were in the office, but can I do something so dirty in the sacred office?
I feel remorse, so I can't bear to start. I'm in a cold sweat and my hands are shaking. It seemed like he couldn't even look at the portrait.
However, I had no choice. If I had come all this way and told the elf to come back, I would be buying a one-way ticket to the underworld right here.

'I'm sorry, father. I'm sorry, my ancestors!'

With tears welling up inside, I turned around and faced the elf.
A frightened expression hangs beneath red eyes that glow brightly in the moonlight. However, there was a certain anticipation on the lips of a slight smile.
So it's inevitable.

"Let's start today's sexual torture."

In order to live, I must humiliate this elf.

3