Chapter 8: Theorad wants to live 2.
133 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"S-Sexual torture...?"

Seeing the elf who knew everything but pretended not to made me resentful, but I shouldn't get involved.
I lowered my eyes politely.

"Yes. To punish you like you asked. Did you suddenly get scared?"

"N-No....."

"Then stay still and listen to me."

I gave him a disdainful smile and walked towards the window behind the desk with my back to the elf.
It's not that it has any special meaning, it's because it's difficult to act on facial expressions, so I wanted to relax my facial muscles for a while.

"I warned you last night, but you still didn't learn your lesson."

But the voice is as solemn as possible. She faithfully portrayed the cold-blooded psychopath the elf wanted.

"That's why the idea of ​​a letter came up. I realized that you don't listen to my words. So I want to write you a letter."

The reason he was saying each word was to gain the elf's tacit permission. It would have been a disaster if the elf showed an attitude like 'this is a bit bad' after blindly starting to torture her without warning.
So by informing the elf, the client, about the product of sexual torture in advance, you allow him to choose. After hearing my words, if the elf shows a displeased expression, he can immediately correct the sexual torture route.
I think it was a pretty smart decision.

"But I decided that a parasite like you who does not understand my words will not be able to understand a letter written on paper. So I will take measures that you will not forget."

"M-Measurements...?"

"I'll write it on your body. You can have my form of writing on your stupid body... Shouldn't that be an honor?"

I finished presenting my product. Now is the time to check the customer's reaction.
After calming myself down by breathing deeply, I turned around and looked at the elf. Result......

"That's very hard, teacher...!"

It is a success!
Excited inside, I pulled out the chair in front of the desk and sat down.

"I decide it's too hard, not you. Stop complaining and put the objects under the desk."

"Master. Forgive me just this once..."

"Now!"

I shouted nervously, and the elf shook his shoulders and walked towards the desk.

"Sorry, I challenged you......"
The elf muttered with an expression of rejection and began to lower the books and ornaments from the desk to the floor one by one.
Meanwhile, I lit a candle on the desk and placed a melting spoon on top. Some grains of sealing wax with beads were placed on top and the tip of the feather was trimmed.
Enough ink too. When everything was ready, I coughed and hit the flat surface of the desk.

"Now get on the desk and lie down."

"Teacher…?"

"Haa. How many times do I have to tell you? I say the orders and you follow them. Don't try to change my opinion. Don't question me or get nervous."

"Yes Yes......."

The teary-eyed response underlies a light but cheerful tone. When I urged him to act with my chin, the elf raised her hips on her desk and supported her upper body.
I'm not sure if she's embarrassed to go to bed or she's just acting like that, but the elf covered her chest with her blushing face.
It's embarrassing that I was the same. How can you maintain normal emotions when there is a naked woman on your desk?
But now I'm a cold-blooded psychopath.
After hypnotizing myself several times, I stood up and raised the spoon to melt. The bead-shaped sealing wax placed on the melting spoon melted well and took a liquid form.

"Do you feel ashamed?"

As she looked down coldly and chanted, the elf looked away and nodded slightly.

"A bit......."

"Then I'll fix it for you, get you dressed. Take your hands off."

"...... Teacher?"

"I told you not to question me."

As he spoke in a threatening tone, the elf reluctantly lowered her hand.
So, the exposed breasts were more spectacular than I thought.

......It's the first time I see it up close like this:
Regardless of the current situation, seeing moderately large and attractive breasts gently pressed by gravity is strange. He didn't know if it was more because her breasts were shaped in such a way that they didn't extend beyond the normal limit.
However, the elasticity of the breast was not artificial. I heard that magical technology has advanced so much these days that breast augmentation is possible to a certain extent, but no matter how you look at it, this is natural...
It does not matter now. I came to my senses and slowly tilted the spoon to melt.

"Grind your teeth. It'll be hot."

The wax dripped from the spoon and dripped like cheese mixed with water, then dripped onto the elf's pink nipples. When the surprised elf leaned back, her heart skipped a beat.

Seemingly heated, the elf bit her lip and shook her shoulders. With her clenched fists she showed him her willingness to endure the pain.
'Is it true that you like it?'
The reaction is so violent that doubts arise again that should not be raised. However, suspicion was short-lived and action was swift.
I also poured sealing wax on the elf's other chest and then put the melted spoon back on the candle.
Naturally, I put some bead-shaped sealing wax on a spoon and looked at the elf's complexion.

"Ahh..."

Thank God. Unlike dripping candle wax, sealing wax that melts and pours at the same time seemed more to the elf's taste.
On the other hand, I didn't like this behavior at all. I think it smells like burnt meat.
You can't drink tea that way. I snorted once and picked up the pen.

"It seems like the best suit for you. You are not worthy of wearing clothes. Don't you think so?"

"Y-Yes…. A dirty pig like me doesn't even deserve this…"

As if I were dreaming, the confused way of speaking conveys certainty to me. Works!
Since I brought the flow, I should slowly release the things I prepared. If you do that, this elf will be satisfied and leave the office.

'Perfect!'

After congratulating myself on my ingenuity, I dipped a quill in ink and held it up.
Now, after writing the appropriate phrase on the elf's belly, pouring sealing wax again, and affixing the family seal, the sale was complete. Well. If you write the correct sentence...

'By the way, what should I write?'

The writing on the boat is actually the climax of this sexual torture. The final stage of the sale was for the elf to return to his room and look in the mirror to see what inscriptions had been carved into his stomach.
Even if I think about it, the idea is definitely not bad. However, general phrases will never satisfy this perverted elf.

'We need something more vulgar and frowned upon.

The problem is that there is no way I could invent something like that. It was unreasonable to expect anything new in the boring life he had lived just for Ashley, much less for a woman.
However, it's not that there is no plan. Was there no turbidity report that could acquire the knowledge of an experienced person without experiencing it?

'The obscene goblin maiden.'

I read the book once and wondered what the author is doing.
I read it curiously in my young mind and vomited in vain, so there must be some useful passages in there.
With my hand on the elf's belly, I carefully examined the memories of the past.

-Have you ever seen elephant balls? No? Good job. What you will see from now on will be elephant balls. Ruler! Open your eyes and look at your master's balls!
Why was there such a line? This is not it. I shook my head.

- True love is just an illusion in this world. In this era when money can buy love! Keep this in mind. As long as you have a relationship with me, I will love you more than anyone in the world!

How did I read this? Anyway, this is not all either.

- It's your turn to kiss the sleeping princess's belly with the prince's glans. So let your lust open your eyes. She will hurt a little, but she endures.

Really fucking screwed!

'Why did my father buy this as a limited edition hardcover?'

I was angry because I was dumbfounded, but I couldn't express it. It was because it seemed that the elf, who had calmed down before realizing it, was looking at me.
First of all, let's make a sentence about selling by somehow combining those three lines. As I rearranged the words in my head, I stroked my hand holding the pen vigorously.

"Oh!?"

The first blow missed because the elf flinched as if stung.
I let out a sigh and looked casually at the elf.

"Keep your breathing. The paper should not move"

"Sorry Sorry....... "

Tsk. I pressed my tongue, lowered my eyes, and began writing sentences on the elf's stomach.
By correctly combining the words that can be used in the three lines, a plausible sales phrase is created. After completing it like this, he could put the family seal on it and send it back.
However, the tip of my nose has become sensitive since then. Is it because of the fumes from pouring hot sealing wax on the elf's body? Or is dust floating in the air because the office is not ventilated?

I don't know why, but the bitter feeling lingered at the tip of my nose and it was uncomfortable. I felt like I was going to cough, but I endured it. It is best to cough after completing the sentence.

"Etchung!"

A cough broke out against my will. My shoulders swayed with the recoil and my hands clenched.

'Damn'

I was taken aback for a moment, but soon regained my composure. Even if he broke the selling stance, it was clear that the elf would be generous with just a cough.
Well. It was just a matter of completing the sentence and sending the elf back.
I wiped my mouth with my other hand and looked down, finding myself more taken aback than I thought.

'Eh eh...?'

The tip of the feather had pierced the elf's skin, probably because he pressed his hand down with the recoil of his cough.
It didn't take much. Only a little. Not enough blood will come out.
I swallowed and slowly raised the pen.

Jureuk-

Then, like a lie, blood flowed in drops. Although it was just one line, this was not expected at all.

'I'm screwed up!'

Cold sweat runs like water. Would an elf like to have his body mutilated? I don't know if it was another act, but this one was bloody. Not intentionally, but accidentally.
Still, you never know. Could the elf like something like this? I held back my fear and turned my head towards the elf, and the elf looked at me as if it were natural.
The only problem was that the elf's sharp gaze was not friendly to me at all.

2