mmmhh… ahhhhh… (R-18)
529 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Mosquito Girl Pov -

After experiencing the euphoria of sucking blood directly this morning, both my body and mind are struggling even more as if asking me to get out of this place as soon as possible. I really feel like I'm going to die of boredom because I'm cooped up in this room, and it's made me think back to my life as the experimental subject for Dr. Genus.

Therefore I decided to focus my regeneration on the part of my right arm, so I wanted to create an opportunity to overthrow the human called Kaiser without him expecting it.

-

'shit... shit... my only plan failed... why is this human more cunning than I thought...' After unsuccessfully putting my plan to use, I let out an internal scream.

Now all I can do is wait for this heartless human to do cruel things to me again like he did before, and I'm sure my attack just now must have pissed him off.

'it can't be helped. I'm sure he'll just cut off my right arm again,' I told myself because I have reason to believe that this human being known as Kaiser does not intend to kill me, and consequently, the cruelest form of punishment that he is capable of meting out to me is torment.

-

This human had a broad grin on his face as he took off the armor that covered his hands and announced with confidence that "we will continue yesterday's unfinished experiment."

I can only look at this human while snorting in my heart, but I don't dare to express my irritation in front of him now because I've been thinking a lot about the situation I'm in right now, ever since I woke up this morning.

I thought to myself with a wry smile, 'if I want to get out of this place alive, I can't make this human angry,' However, even though I told myself this, it did not make me forget the hatred that I felt for him.

'I swear that one day I will get my revenge on this human,' I swear in my heart while gritting my teeth.

-

"ahhh... not there... mmmh..." As this human suddenly began to gently stroke the blood bag that was attached to the back of my waist, I let out an embarrassing moan.

'fuck... I don't want to make this human misunderstood... mmmh...,' I had no idea that a human being's light touch on that area would make me feel so vulnerable until it happened.

"mmhh... nnnh...♡ I beg you, human... STOP IT!" I could only raise a feeble protest because similar to the last time, this human abruptly stuck his tongue in my mouth and continued to whisper embarrassing things in my ear.

I was suddenly compelled to follow my instincts, which told me to bite the tongue of this human that was currently residing in my mouth until it was severed. Still, I made a concerted effort to control my impulses because I didn't want to put my life in jeopardy so quickly.

So I restrained myself, and even when this human hand touched some sensitive parts of my body, I didn't make any significant resistance.

-

"Hey, Mosquito Girl, can you get rid of this hard shell?" suddenly, this shameless human asked a strange thing, and when I saw his hand trying to feel my chest, my face immediately turned red with embarrassment.

I tried to rebel by shouting, "Who would let a human like you touch my breasts!" because of the actions of this human, my body became more and more strange.

This human spoke to me in a laid-back manner and said, "Then I have no other choice," as he attempted to forcibly open the hard shell protecting my chest.

Not too long after that, I could feel excruciating pain when this human tried to open the protective shell of my chest by pulling it with all of his might. "ahhh... it hurts. What are you doing," I yelled out in response?

Because this human still won't let go, and I'm terrified that if I let him continue, he will actually lop off both of my breasts, I hastily said, "Okay, I'll let it go. so can you stop it now?"

-

After I was reborn as a human that was half-mosquito like this, I have never shown my naked body to anyone, not even to myself, because I was terrified of it and felt a little disgusted by the fact that it contained some insect parts.

This is also the first time that I've ever done something this perverted, and for some reason, my heart just won't stop beating at this very moment.

"hahhh... hahhh... now, what do you want to do, human!" after I removed the hard shield on my chest, my breasts could be clearly seen at once.

"Of course, I want to squeeze these perverted breasts of yours," Hearing that, I attempted to cover my breasts with my arms, but this human quickly squeezed them passionately.

"ahhh... my breasts... keep your hands away human... mmmh...♡" I yelled in exasperation while being accompanied by moans that occasionally tried to come out of my mouth.

My body, which was already feeling strange, turned hot due to this human's firm squeezing of my breasts. It was as if something deep inside of me wanted to be released.

Because there was nothing I could do to stop this human from doing lewd things to my body, I made a concerted effort to convey my displeasure through the words I chose to say.

"♡mmmh... human... nnnh...♡" However, it appears that even my mouth is becoming strange, as moan after moan keeps coming out. This, combined with the fact that my body is becoming weaker, leaves me at the mercy of this human.

This atmosphere lasted for quite a while, and all of a sudden, in my lower body, or more specifically in my pussy, I was able to feel a very intense tingling sensation, as if something was about to come out of it.

"Wait a minute, human... my lower body feels weird now... ahhh...♡" And even though I tried to warn this human, he passionately kissed my neck while exerting his full physical force on my breasts.

"mmmhh...♡ ahhhhh...♡" My pussy was giving off an intense sensation, and I could feel the rest of my body vibrating violently. Finally, I let out a rush of fluid from my pussy hole, which caused my head to turn white in an instant.

"Good girl, you're finally cumming for the first time," I could faintly hear this human voice whispering in my ear softly, but since my mind was still blank, I just mumbled in response.

"cumming?"

3