Characters info and arts part 5
447 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lyon

A very brave young wolf-boy and Curtis' son. Just like the MC, he is willing to do anything for his dear little sister.

 

Lumi

Lumi is Curtis' daughter, 5 years old, same age as Hana. She is quite shy towards new people.

 

The Red Ogre - Ryuuji "Oni" Kurosawa big form

Leader of Tokyo's shinigami, a famous yakuza gang back on Earth. He is really strong and was summoned to become a hero in this new world despite having done horrible things.  

 

Ariella Harrow

Daughter of ArchDuke Eldric Harrow. She was Sophia's best friend before her father murdered Sophia's family. Her 20th birthday is coming next month.

 

ArchDuke Eldric Harrow

'A man with strong sense of justice', as described by his own daughter, Ariella.

But we all know what he murdered his best friend's family in cold blood. 

 

Mysterious angel, true form.

Slight spoiler. Divine creature, who enforces the law. I don't want sexy angels. I want them to be a bit terrifying, like biblical correct ones. 

 

 

Thank you soooo much for reading! I'm very glad that there are people who enjoyed my stories, despite my glaring mistakes. 

With this chapter, book 1 is completed. I'm currently planning for book 2. As many of you already aware, I made a big mistake in the earlier chapters and had to rewrite a big chunk of my story T_T So, to prevent the same thing happening again, this time, I'll be taking my time and plan things more carefully. This means that the story will pause for a while before I continue. Don't worry, I have all the main ideas and plot for book 2 ready to go, but I need to somehow put them together. We will be exploring more about the connection between the two worlds and the real reason for the summoning of individuals from Earth, and in the end, there will be a clue of Anna's whereabout. Can't wait to share it with all of you. 

I'll also edit and go over book 1 for a final version before Amazon publication very soon. Some minor events will change, but not much. I'm pretty happy with how the story goes already, just needed some final touches. Also, I do plan on KU release, but not before book 2 is completed. 

Thank you so much for everyone's advices and criticisms. It really helps me a lot. 

Best regards, and happy new year everyone.

Bluebery. 

4