A whole neeeeew wooooooorld
108 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well, there are a bunch of different things… but I think stuff like swords and guns would probably be best for me, Like Tanjiro’s Nichirin blade or Kirito’s Elucidator and Dark Repulser, if you have any to trade?” Fou started off negotiations with Neo almost as soon as she set him on the ground, opening the floor to lower end items that she might have.

“Eh, I never watched SAO past season one. Demon Slayer just came out when I died…” She tapped her pen to her chin in thought for a second, “But I got my Hush and Roman's Melodic Cudgel” She said as the thought crossed her mind, instantly writing them down on a note pad that sat on her legs as she crouched to be closer to Fou’s height.

“Oh! Do you think you can get me more of the mechashift weapons? Like Ruby’s Crescent Rose and Nora’s Magnhild?” Fou’s ears perked up at the thought of a Maul Hammer crossed with a Grenade Launcher and the chaos that would be able to cause.

“Ah, I had a feeling you’d say that.” Neo nodded to herself thrice before quickly scribbling both weapons down.

Blake finally finding the words to say after being dumbfounded by the whole situation finally spoke up. “What is happening…?” The bellabooty asked a very valid question pertaining to her current girlfriend's new pet.

“Mn? I’m negotiating, Blake.” Neo’s head turned to Blake, her eyes quickly roaming over her body with a small smile before she continued. “He’s not a slave, after all… I’m not a shitty Magus that orders her servant or summon to do things like a slave driver.” She shrugged her shoulders in a Devil may care kind of way, “I prefer a give and take situation. Like a contract without the bureaucratic crap.” Neo explained before turned back to Fou and writing another request for specifically Coco’s Gianduja.

“Okay… Great! I have a few weapons here, you probably don’t. Yamato and an Elden Ring sword. I have Emiya’s cooking skill too. In exchange…” Neo continued the negotiation with a juicy offering of Vergil’s sword and an Elden Ring sword.

“I already have Emiya’s cooking skills, but I would greatly appreciate the Yamato and a sword from Elden Ring!” Fou countered Neo’s offering of cooking skill and latched onto the Yamato, his Forge burning more coal at the very mention of the sword.

A knock on the door was quickly ignored by both Master and Familiar as they continued to hash out the terms and conditions of their contract.

“Alright, so in exchange for me teaching you lightning magic and giving you some swords… You listen and comply with my orders as long as they don’t go against your morals?” She questioned, her eyes roaming over the checklist of weapons, nodding she holds her hand out.

“YOU HAVE A FUCKIN’ DEAL!” He practically yelled and shook a paw, both gave a resolute nod before letting go. Neo instantly started to show off the electricity magic she had.

“... I was concerned you two are merely attending beacon while lying… about…” Fou glanced over to the door to find a dumbfounded looking Glynda Goodwitch and Ozma the Wizard; currently Ozpin the Headmaster, staring at the electricity sparking though his current Master's hands.

“Magic… Very interesting. Apologies about my friend here.” Ozpin quickly recovered and pushed his glasses back up into position, “I told her we agreed to allow you to skip classes and retaliate against Cardin and his team, but she figured you were merely here to mess around.” He quickly pushed Glyndas jaw up from its currently open position, earning a nice *clack* for his troubles, “Very good. Come, Glynda. We shouldn’t disturb them any longer.” he started to drag an incredulous good witch behind him as he walked away.

“Anyway,” Neo turned back to Fou after watching Ozpin leave, “Welcome to team Kitty and Ice-cream.” she announced to Fou, grabbing him by the scruff of his neck like a cat and putting him on her head.

Neo started to walk toward the door and past Blake, who shook her head as they approached her, “I think Glynda was annoyed with us or something?” Blake commented, only getting a hum from Neo.

“Wait, where are you going now? It’s almost eight o’clock!” Blake asked with a growing feeling of dread settling into her stomach.

“We’re going for a walk, Blakey. You’re coming too, of course.” Neo said off handily as she slipped on her shoes. “I’m going to regret this, won’t I?” Blake whined as she slipped her own shoes on and quick caught up to the pair.

They quickly power walked through the halls, passing different teams rooms until they approached CRDL’s room. Blake shivered at Neo’s mad grin, only further feeling the sins crawling on her back as the strange white creature that was Fou looked much the same.

She was about to speak up when they heard the strangest noises coming from the room.

“Ohh… Cardin…” A familiar voice to Neo and Blake sensually and quietly talking could be heard from the room, Neo and Fou instantly locked onto the door upon hearing the aforementioned person’s agitated and quite possibly angry voice.

“You… You…!”

Neo hearing his voice and fearing the worst outcome opened the door quickly with Yamato unsheathed with an unsettling and threatening expression on her face, “Wait, Ne-” Yet Blake's sniffing and consequently attempted warning were too late to stop the storm that was approaching CRDL’s room, her hand just inches away from Neo’s shoulder.

The door was fully open now, both Neo and Fou were treated to the image that was the normally timid and docile Velvet sitting on Cardin’s back, a THICK wooden paddle slapping into Cardin’s ass.

Cardin’s leather clad ass looked like it was suctioned into the full BDSM gear suit he was wearing, Velvet pulling on the leash attached to the collar sent another swing to his ass, she shifted so one leg was over the other in her high healed Dominatrix suit.

All of their jaws dropped as she tugged the leash and had him gasping for air, his face blushing with ecstasy.

“You’ve been a bad, bad boy, Cardin.” She leaned down and sensually moaned into his ear, sending another hit to his rock hard leather clad ass. “Pretending to be racist when you’re really a closeted Faunus fetishist…” Her griped loosened, voice husky, allowing him to breathe heavily as she gained her own blush to match. “Fucking perverted degenerate.” She put much more force into the next hit, laughing pervertedly as she let him breathe again.

“Yes… Yes! Mistress, please… Punish m-” Cardin had stared, speaking with a voice full of reverence, yet stopping as his eye caught a glimpse of Neo standing in the door with a fluffy white hat.

At Cardin’s sudden stopping and head turning, Velvet turned to the door to be met with dead eyes, both Cardin’s and hers turn to panicked and horrified that met dead ones.

Neo closed the door without a word, it uncomfortably squeaking before shutting with a quiet click, she then power walked down the door and Blake quickly caught up to her in front of a water fountain.

“I… I tried to warn you… I smelled… -” Blake started as both Neo and Fou held a hand/paw up in sync to silence her, they both turned to the water fountain and started to vigorously wash their eyes out to hopefully remove the entire debacle from their minds, yet it wouldn’t leave after 5 minutes.

Neo and Fou continued to stay silent as they walked through the school, numerous students, seeing the serious look on her face, moving out of the way as they walked towards the bullheads.

“We don't talk of this again…” Neo almost whispered out a hissed sentence before the three of them boarded a bullhead to vale. Blake nodded in respect of Neo’s choice and sat down beside them.

Neo sat with her elbows on her knees and hands in front of her face, Fou similarly following her example with his own grimace. They sat there breathing and purging the memory from their minds, yet because of Fou copying the paddle by pure habit, he would forever be privy to the down right degenerate actions of Velvet Scarlatina and Cardin Winchester.

Their silence was finally broken when Blake finally worked up the courage to ask something that wouldn’t psychologically scar Neo and Fou.

“So… what are we down in Vale for again?” She leaned over to get a view of both, their heads unnaturally snapping to her with accompanying cracks.

“Neopolitan and Torchwick are known criminals here. So if ANYTHING of the original plot is still here, they’re likely stealing dust. Something that’s been reported to be happening all over the city. Likely reason is Cinder, who is definitely connected to Salem. Salem probably being our target.” Neo explained dutifully, back to her cheerful self and completely ignoring the… previous events.

“Torchwick? We’ll be finding him then.” Fou grinned evilly, if their previous chaotic energy click would be anything to go by… This was going to be seriously fun.

“Yeah, where we find Torchwick, we’ll find Cinder… you get it, right? We’ll get Salem. I explained the whole situation to him while you were dealing with Glynda and Ozpin, so I’ll run through the situation with you while we walk.” Neo said as the bullhead touched down in Vale, all of them getting off and starting to walk towards a certain bar. 

Fou paid their conversation no mind as he instead focuses on the surrounding city, the bustling crowds of day to day life and travel, a nice change of pace from the boredom he was previously in.

‘Maybe I should’ve explored more, this is quite calming and a balm on my soul to people watch’ His thoughts wandered to Harriet and what she was going through right now, was she eating enough? Was she interacting with her pears? Was she… Happy?

“So… ending that reincarnator will kill off the Evil God too?” Blake asked, Fou just starting to tune back into the conversation caught the end of it. His thoughts turned to the best way to end this supposed enemy.

“Yup. That's about it-” The world seemed to pause for a moment, leaving the trio to turn their heads around as everything was in gray-scale, before a massive boom startled them.

Their heads whipped up to the sky to see a massive crack appear in the sky, then three people suddenly appeared out of it as it closed. Two of them punching and kicking the one guy using a sword who had purple skin while their diverse energy flared out around them at neck breaking speeds, If not for the time stopped world the surroundings would be much worse off then the invulnerability they were granted.

One of the people in the sky had her face covered in black-red flames, behind her a set of wings the same colour as the flames raging about her head, as where her eyes usually would have been eaten by yellow flames. Her overall body looked super muscular, while her arms had a tough dark-scarlet looking armour-like-skin.

Around her waist there was a giveaway of what she was, a Saiyan tail wrapped tightly wrapped her midsection. Her own aura rampaging in black-red flames as she fought.

The other one aiding her against the purple guy was quite literally another Saiyan, her hair standing up in a golden glamour and eyes shining green. A beautiful gleam that would shine even further as she shouted, trying to deliver yet another punch at the purple one. 

Both girls were hard tag teaming the sword wielding man who was having a hard time against the fury of attacks, as for his own appearance he had pointy ears and spiked up white hair. His own energy would flare up in a black aura every time he fought off the other two. 

“Ain’t no fuckin’ way…” Neo said with recognition in her voice, it was Blake’s quick reflexes that saw Neo grabbed into a princess carry and had Fou hanging on like a flag flapping in the wind as she sped away from the fight.

And just in time to dodge a reddish black stray bolt of energy from hitting the sidewalk just in front of where they were a moment previously now eaten in a large dome of energy that when dissipated left behind a dozen meter deep crater, Neo ignoring all of that pointed up at the three.

“GET US OUTTA ‘ERE BLAKE!” Fou practically screamed at the cat girl as he felt the build up of Ki and something else that sent shivers down his spine… And he didn’t want to get hit by that.

“Uh… Neo!? We need to-” Blake was cut off by Neo shushing her with a finger and shouting.

“Ho-lee FUCK! Is that her!? Yoooooooooooooo…!” Neo seemed oddly excited about the fight happening in the sky above them, in a clash a wild shock wave separated the sky’s clouds and made the hair of the ones around the ground fly around like crazy. Blake jumped farther away from the fight and dodged another bolt that actually damaged the sidewalk in front of them this time.

Though it was unneeded, as the two girls tag-teaming the lone Purple Man had tackled him into a portal using a quick combo and completely disappeared after the swordsman.

Time seemed to resume as the sounds of everyone going about their lives none the wiser came back.

Blake sighed as she finally set Neo back onto the ground, Fou jumping from her shoulder and landing on Neo’s with a flip earned him a little bit of brownie points.

“Well… That was… Something…?” Blake muttered in confusion with a seeming lack of words to explain the debacle.

“That was cool…” Neo stated, before jumping in the air in excitement, “Remember those stories I told ya about? Yeah, that was the Dragon Ball girl. Damn…” Neo stopped her jumping and gained a thoughtful look as she rubbed her chin. “She cameo’d the shit outta us… Remind me to cameo her right back after we kill off the Evil God.” Neo nodded to Scrungo, getting a Salute from Fou before she continued on her way to Juniors club.

“When you get to ‘Dragon Ball Z’ level, sure… Just be careful, okay?” Blake pinched the bridge of her nose with frustration clear on her face. It quickly melted to fondness as she shook her head with a wry smile.

“We’ll get there Eventually. Now c’mon, let's get outta here before someone thinks I blew up a piece of the sidewalk…” Neo quickly speed-walked away from the newly added hole in the street, with Blake following her as Scrungo pumped a fist into the air.

“Do… Do we have to worry about that? The flying people with Super strong punches?” Blake asked in exasperation as she quickly caught up and matched her pace with Neo.

“No…? As fun as it’d be to do a DBZ fight, I think I’ll ever really go there like once.” Fou quickly nodded his head in understanding, he had his shit rocked by Goku and a weird reincarnator Frieza. “Now, Let’s focus on the mission!” Neo finished right as they arrived outside of Junior’s club.

=================================================================================================

Alright, I fixed a minor grammar/spelling mistake.

“Is Glynda was annoyed with us or something?” was meant to be “I think Glynda was annoyed with us or something?”

Also forgot to mention that this RWBY-Arc is a crossover with my good friend Saekokaburagi and their story “RWBY Omniversal Chatroom System” which you can find on Webnovel.

The Saiyan part is technically a cameo/crossover with our other good friend ReyKale and their story “A Saiyan Owl” which you can find on both Webnovel and Scribblehub.

I highly recommend you check their stories out, NGL.

5