Side Quest “Beast of calamity”
50 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was, five, long, AGONIZING, minutes for Cinder. Of muffled coughing and angry yelling. Before Neo paused, hand scratching a content Fou behind the ears, her head turning as if to read something she couldn’t see. Her aura and magic forced to keep her alive, despite her want of release from this torture. Her torso battered and bruised to keep her coughing, and more cinnamon occasionally added in to keep the pain train chugging along.

“Huh…” The filthy cat bit- It seemed as if the white creature had read her thoughts, another sword impaled onto her foot this time and getting more cinnamon in her lungs and out through her nose. “Seems a little different, doesn’t?” Neo asked, turning her head to look at Blake, who stopped staring at Cinder. “What does?” she asked in return, genuine confusion on her face.

“You don’t see it?” Neo blinked owlishly, her head nodding to the window in front of her. “The quest?” She asked, standing up from her chair besides Cinder’s body, her umbrella striking out and hitting a shin as she rubbed her chin. “No…?” Blake said uncertainly, “I don’t think the others noticed either.” she muttered, her eyes seemingly reading something that wasn’t there.

“Well, it does say easy…” Neo looked thoughtful as she walked back and forth in a slow pacing movement. “So it shouldn’t be long.” She weighed her options. “The ‘secret reward is tempting too.” She seemed to make up her mind, pulling Fou off her shoulder she put him down on a nearby, newly fixed, Coffee Table. “Take care of Cinder, will you?” She nodded to Blake, starting to leave as she was. “Bring her back to base and keep an eye on her.” She waved as she walked away, before stopping and turning to Fou. “Scrungo, you drain her magic and Blake, you keep her aura down.” She smiled at the little salute from Fou, “I’ll be back soon” Neo started to Stretch, loosening her limbs as Blake focus on her Double Cheeked Up on a Thursday Afternoon ass.

“You’re going alone?” Blake asked, her eyes wandering up to Neo’s face, who had a knowing smile. “There’s no ‘participant option. So yup. I’ll be back soon, Blake.” She gave the cat girl the most beautiful smile she could, one that was very disarming and relaxing to the cat girl, her own tense shoulders fell. “I trust you guys.” Neo finished, flashing a peace sign as she disappeared from the world.

Fou stared at Cinder, the swords fazing out of existence, and dropping her onto her face. His mind raced, thinking of a solution before he thought of something interesting, iron shackles manifesting on her wrists and ankles, pulsing as they drained her magic. Her wounds already starting to heal up before she was kicked in the stomach by Blake. *Brrling* He pulled out a notepad and pencil as Blake picked up the prisoner, taking a moment he wrote down a message.

‘I have something to take care of, I’ll be back as soon as possible.’ He quickly ran in front of Blake and held the note up. "Okay. I understand, you're like Neo after all, right? We'll wait here until you two return." Blake nodded and continued to treat Cinder like a bag of potatoes as she quickly escaped back up the rafters.

Fou turned to the new screen in front of him, a smile gracing his lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------
'OBJECTIVE: MEME' 
Hello Baby boy, IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL! 

Objective: 
Establish a fair contract 

Bonus Objectives:
'MEME'
TIME TO BUST A MOVE! 
Side quest(NEW!):
'BEAST OF CALAMITY' 

Rewards: -[Unknown]- 
Bonus Rewards: -[Unknown]- 
 --------------------------------------------------------------

Fou clicked on the side quest, opening another window above the current one.

--------------------------------------------------------------
'BEAST OF CALAMITY'
A "god" of Light has tested my patients too much. Watching you have some fun might be entertaining, destroy Belos's prime world~. -Lilith

Objective:
0/1 Belos's Prime world Destroyed.

Bonus Objectives:
'A Real Fucking Vampire'
Eliminate the Cullen family first

'A Real Fucking (Disappointing) Vampire'
Kill Bella Swan after the Cullens

0/1 Cullen Family Killed
0/1 Bella Swan Killed

Rewards:
EA (Enuma Elish)
Bonus Rewards:
Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto
Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistol: Jackal
--------------------------------------------------------------

His eyes widened in surprise, ‘Twilight, eh?’ he thought to himself. He didn’t care for this “Light god” nonsense, but the fact he could cut loose even more and cause destruction on the planetary level was getting him antsy. He felt himself thumping the ground in excitement with the mere thought of the destruction and the catharsis that would be killing the stupid Cullen family was.

The world around him started to twist, black and purple fox tails warping the space around him as he started to float, the ground and walls disappearing to the inky NULL void. He sat there in zero gravity, just enjoying the feeling of weightlessness, before he was dropped onto a road in the middle of a forest. He took a big breath of the air, his nose crinkled at the heavier smog in the air, and the scent of a couple Dead Apostle like creatures.

It seemed to be early in the morning, the sun hung in a dim lighting. He glided across the asphalt, making nary a sound in spirit form as he wandered to the Cullen Family’s abode. It was a large, graceful house, rectangular and well-proportioned, painted a nice shade of faded white. Yet it reeked of the Dead Apostle smell, Fou made a note that the southern wall is almost entirely made of glass, with a view of the nearby river.

He approached the front door and sat there, thinking to himself, he was going to act impulsive, was he supposed to knock on the door or kick the door down? Are you supposed to kick or knock when being impulsive… Knocking with his foot it was. *BangBangBang* Three quick and simple knocks with his back right paw, and he sat down. A letter appearing tired to his little cloak, which he had only just realized he was wearing again, perhaps the quest took pity on him and allowed him to use his Owl's wings while in the side quest?

It mattered not as the door opened, a seemingly young male opened the door with perfect and angular—high cheekbones, a strong jawline, perfect eyebrows, a straight nose and full lips. He seemed spooked, as if he hadn't heard anyone approach nor was there a mind for him to read. He looked down to see Fou in his cloak, the letter attached to the feather and pendant on his head, crouching he hummed as he took it and turned it over. “The fuck?” he cursed, the extravagant black and purple letter with a perfectly stamped wax seal of similar colours putting him off.

“Language!” A duo of voices could be heard through the still open door, his eyes flickered back to Fou when he saw the creature didn’t leave. He opted to open the letter, it was written in beautiful writing, something only a noble lady could do, yet its contents were quite… Ominous, so to say.

“To whom it may concern~” The boy’s mind could practically hear the seductive purr from the woman who wrote the letter. “Your paid subscription to life has expired.” He snorted, his life ended long ago in 1918. “The god paying for it has defaulted (And annoyed me).” He raised a brow, the voice in his inner mind seeming to be lounging on a chair eating grapes, as if his entire life was inconsequential… it felt quite unnerving to read the letter. “Please ask the personage who delivered this for details on your soul being released.” He heard the creature start to shift, its body now moving to an unhearable beat, “Yours truly, ~Lilith, the NULL Kitsune.” Her voice now a seductive whisper that sent a chill down his spine.

He looked back to the creature as he stood, scoffing at the absurdity of the letter, and it’s willingness to be so preposterous and extra. He noticed the creature narrow its eyes. As if he had personally offended it. It transitioned into a windmill to a kick up, his eyes trailing it in the air and watching it flip and lan-.

And then, stuck midair, was an Anti-Tank rifle, one he recognized from a certain ‘manga’ his dear Bella had introduced him to; Aimed directly at his head. “Oh fuck,” He whispered, getting another “Language!”, “That's an anti-tank rifle.” he seemed to say in disbelief, the whole house paused, the sounds from within stopping as if each occupant heard him.

He gulped, he was now staring down the barrel of a famous, to him at least, weapon. The ridiculous fictional weapon ‘Harkonnen I’, something that should be completely fictional to reality and belong in the Gehennabelt universe. The creature gained a manic grin on its face, way too wide and vicious for its seemingly innocent form. There was a single solid click, his mind catching up to the danger posed in front of him. “OH FUCK, THAT'S AN ANTI-TANK RIFLE!!!” He screamed, already turning to run, the barrel now at heart level, the explosion of the round was inexplicably loud shattering the southern wall of the house, and then the dreaded screams of Edward belted into the house.

The rest of the family rushed in, blue flames consuming their son and brother, writhing on the floor and screaming in pain, they barely had a second before blades sunk into their shadows, freezing them into place. Their eyes, still able to move, latched onto the white creature, floating in the air as its tail grew, blades appearing out of it.

All of the blades retreated, replaced with barrels of the Harkonnen knock-off Fou modelled, the barrels extending to touch their chests as a sword pierced Edwards shadow, leaving him in a soundless scream as his body froze, he was stuck in place. The execution of the Cullen family came swiftly and wouldn’t end for a long while, their bodies all frozen while they were in unimaginable pain, burning until not even ash was left.

The house now thoroughly on fire, alarms blaring before being melted from the heat. Fou smiled to himself as he sat on the road by the house, the fire spreading from the house with trails of blue fire leading to the forest. ‘It’s a damn good day to unleash calamity’s upon this world.’ He smiled, the destruction of mankind, he could feel his mother, of this dimension at least, smile and give gratitude to him.

The fire spread at an alarming rate, causing smoke to rise in heavy smog filled skies, a total reset would happen, his mother would try to protect the animals, she would always try to protect her nature. The Fire department arrived, quickly calling in back up as they attempted to get the raging fires under control. None noticing the small creature take flight into the sky, massive brown owl wings on it’s back as it floated higher… The animals of the Forest cooperating with each other would be futile in the end, even though his mother would try her best, she accepted her fate of death, if it meant to be rid of humans, she could come back… she always did.

*LINE BREAK*

The air-raid sirens were blaring, family vacating their homes, packing what they could and leaving, Bella Swan packed her own bag. Waiting for her dear Edward, who would never come. She sat in the living room of her home. A small home, with white wooden siding, and 2 floors.

When she heard the knocking on her door, she rushed to open it, her father's car wasn’t in the driveway, and it led her to believe it was Edward, she even screamed his name in relief. She was a young girl with a very pale complexion with long, straight, dark brown hair, a widow's peak, unique chocolate brown eyes and a heart-shaped face with a wide forehead. The door opened, and she stopped before she could say anything, her beloved wasn’t even there.

Her eyes fell with hurt, her head on a swivel as she looked around, wondering where her beloved was. At the small scuff of an animal on the pavement, she looked down, dismissed the animal and made to turn around, before doing a double take. She rubbed her eyes before finally confirm the insanity she was succumbing to, with a white dog-fox-squirrel with giant owl wings break dancing on her doorstep.

As it finished its dance, it produced a letter in its mouth, she hesitantly grabbed and opened it, the wax seal already broken she began reading. “To whom it may concern~” Her eyes crawled over the first sentence, her bones shivering in fear, “Your paid subscription to life has expired.” She felt like throwing up, everything felt wrong, like death was bearing on her. “The god paying for it has defaulted (And annoyed me).” She felt the vast emptiness that was her life, the insignificance of it all, “Please ask the personage who delivered this for details on your soul being released.” Her hands dropped the letter as she read the finale bit of it, something like spiders crawling on her back. “Yours truly, ~Lilith, the NULL Kitsune.” She felt her sins crawling on her back.

She turned her eyes up and forward, focused when she heard a click, not even getting a chance to register what was happening before her head was a fine Red, Pink and white mist. Even a bit of her torso was taken, her body stood up right as it leaked blood, until it fell backward. Blood spewing from her body and staining the floor as it landed with a heavy *THUMP*.

The neighbours continued to pack faster, guns out and ready, obviously the looting had started, and they wanted to be out of here as fast as possible. Only one decided to take a look, two shotgun blasts followed by his screams, belting out about the pain from being kneecapped, and then a third… silencing him… forever. The fire now sprouted from the Swan house, bursting in a geyser of flame and sending it all around, families rushing to get out of dodge as it quickly spread to the trees and then the next house.

His body expanded as he took to the sky, the golden charm glowing as he felt invigorated and the wings took him higher, allowing him a view over the populous of the town. He took merely a glance before weapons appear in his fur, they gained red cracks before being launched at mach speed. Others stopped and looked at him, blotting out the sun, all they could do was pray as they watched death approach them.

Explosions.

Explosions everywhere.

The fire continued to spread like a nasty bit of napalm, the smoke rising in the air blotting out most of the sun with its thick heavy Smog. The fire rapidly spreading and tearing down all the buildings as he continued higher into the sky, the wings flapping and causing a tornado to form, one made of fire and speed, as it blasted through the town. Fou smiled to himself, the feeling of cutting loose all restrictions and reservations he had… It felt truly invigorating, like a balm on his soul, to cause such a calamity was doing him numbers.

He sprinted on the air, barely touching the blades he made as he became a streak across the sky, a trail of blue fire coming from his body as he travelled faster, his giant owl wings flapping and bringing him comfort as they left behind a trail of flailing blue fire, the Golden and Silver apple seeming to whisper sweet nothing's in his ear as he continued to destroy without remorse. With each flap of his wings he spread a bit more fire, another tornado, gained a little more speed, and then he dropped to the earth, causing an earthquake to happen as he slammed into the ground, lava seeping past him as he landed on an inactive mountain.

And so he continued, running around the world, spreading blue fire and destruction. Causing earthquakes and volcano eruptions, leaving nothing in his wake. And when he was done, he sat in orbit, waiting and watching the earth.

It was truly a beautiful site, to see the world covered in blue flames, the water boiling off as the black smog ushered in a new era, one of frost and darkness.

And then the ISS arrived, and all it took, was a single slash, straight through, to cause it to implode from the pressure difference.

The black and purple tails reappeared around him, slowly swirling and at least allowing him to see the god he just pissed off. “NOOOO!” It screamed, at the destruction of the world, its head whipped to Fou, allowing him to see his decayed form.

“Fou~! Kyu~!” He flipped him both birds, and then he was full enveloped, the god's hand reaching out for him.

And then he was back in the warehouse, his Cloak and Rosario gone, feeling a little more empty again, but he felt satisfied, as if he had scratched a long numb itch.

2