A new Adventure starts!
143 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fou sipped his tea as Lycoris worked on her homework for potions, they had just had a lovely dinner of steak and potatoes. And yet he had to ruin the homey atmosphere with news he rather not give, but was needed to be given.

“Could I have everyone’s attention?” Everyone stopped what they were doing, Artoria mid-page of her book, Shirou left the water running as he held a dirty dish, Merlin stop his scissors mere millimetres away from pruning a bad flower.

The water shut off, Shirou started drying his hands as he walked to the table and sat down. Artoria left a bookmark in her new place and set the book down, while Merlin merely moved his plant over.

“I think I need to take some time for myself and explore around a bit.” Lycoris quill paused its movement before she continued her writing.

“I see. And you think this is best?” 

Fou gave a nod to Artoria, Shirou sighed and snapped, a folder quickly flew through the air to his hands. Flipping it open, he grabbed a pair of glasses from his shirt and began to flip through a couple pages, setting them on the table before throwing it into the air.

“I’ll be leaving in the morning.”

“Then I suppose it’s best to finalize these plans.” He spread out a couple packets on the table.

“I trust you Shirou, that's why I’ll be leaving you in charge, Lycoris,” She turned her head to him and locked eyes, “Call out my name, I will be there when you call.” He gave her a small nod; she returned to her work.

“Merlin, I trust you’ll be our point of contact with the local folk here and smooth the process over?” Merlin gave a small salute as he pruned another bad stalk from his little pot of flowers.

“Shirou, make sure that everything goes smoothly, I’ll be leaving in the morning.” Fou finished his cup of tea and retreated to his room for the night, leaving the rest to discuss plans as Lycoris retirees to her own room for the night.

=====================================================================

Fou ran, through the halls of the school and up the towers, going through walls and windows alike, until he finally reached the top of the astrology tower.

He looked out onto Hogwarts, he watched as the sun rose, and students slowly made their way to great hall or to get to class early.

He took a deep breath and basked in the morning sun, with a heavy exhale he walked forth, into the kaleidoscope, letting Jesus take the wheel and travelling to a random world.

=================================================================================================

Exiting the kaleidoscope to be inside the atmosphere of a random planet, Fou didn’t even have time to touch the unknown blue grass underneath his body that was suspended in the air before he finds his body is outlined by a white glow.

Not leaving him time to even take in the beautiful nature that stood in his surroundings as he disappeared in a bloom of white particles.

=================================================================================================

Changing our point of view, now to see the Planet where one of the so-called strongest in this Universe lived with his assistant, The God of Destruction from Universe 9, Sidra.

His looks didn’t resemble much that of someone of such high standing and more that of a Viking with green skin, a very long orange beard, and a moustache that united into one. As for hair, the top of his head was mostly bald, while the back of it did have a rather long tuff of orange hair that went to his mid-back.

For clothes, he wore a white shirt and purple pants under his Egyptian-looking attire, which most G.O.D’s share in common.

“ So will this thing really help us, Roh? That Orb of yours just shined a bit after we asked for a qualified warrior that wasn’t in between those we chose for the Tournament, and we still didn't get anything…” - Massaging his long orange beard, the G.O.D stared at the other Divinity with his black eyes, who was taking a seat not far from him on the other side of the table they sat at.

Laughing a bit tensely, Roh who was the Supreme Kai of Universe 9, and also of the highest Divinities before the real Power Houses, tried to shake his anxiety away. 

Appearance-wise, he also had green skin like Sidra while his hair stood up in a spiky white Mohawk-like cut and purple eyes. His clothes were the same standard design usually worn by other Supreme Kai's as their regular outfits… - “W-Wait a second Sidra-sama! I-It might just be a delay! Yeah! We just got to wai-” Roh quickly tried to placate his G.O.D when suddenly.

The ‘Orb’ that Sidra was referring to was being held in between Roh’s palms, a sleek black and purple Orb, its curves and edges covered in a sleek and dark purple a few crevices gave view to its black exterior. 

Around the insides of the ball, a dark and mysterious exterior could be seen, with swirls of black and purple mixing inside like a void. Any light that hits the sphere is absorbed quickly and reflected as a dark purple hue. The ball has a strange aura that surrounds it, making everything around it feel darker and more mysterious.

As for the reason the Kai had his speech cut short, the aura surrounding the Orb had a strange shift as it suddenly started emitting a blinding white glow, almost blinding Roh, who threw the orb at the table in a reflex to protect his eyes.

Sidra who was witnessing the whole scene strengthened his eyes to see if their wish was really about to come true, while his eyes were stuck in the strong glow another white-haired tall man who felt the strange new energy materializing in their planet made his way from where he was just zoning out and closed in their table. 

His light-purple eyes looked around being quite apathetic as he looked over the other two sitting by it, but he narrowed his eyes while holding onto a staff of his.  This was Mohito, the Angel of Universe 9.

Mohito watched beside his God of Destruction as a new being was soon to appear, the Angel didn’t really care much about their plans, but now it seemed it might be worth his attention.

A bright poof of smoke appeared on the table, taking the place of the glow right where the orb was, waving the smoke away the God of Destruction was now Face to Face with a small white creature sitting politely and watching him with interest.

“This! Is the supposed warrior capable of taking out both Universe 7’s fighters!?” - Sidra exclaimed and gestured to the creature, which was now glaring at the G.O.D, yet the angel held an inquisitive eye.

‘Hm… Barely passable level of power, after the exhibition matches I say it might give Son Goku a light warm-up? Still… It would certainly be an entertaining experience to watch, wouldn’t it…’ - Mohito smiles ever so slightly while thinking.

“I see… This truly is a surprise, I never expected to see such a ‘strong’ being in our universe.” The Angel, who was right beside Sidra, said with a troubled look on his face, his mouth twitching and almost shifting into a grin as an interesting thought crossed his mind,

“And what are we supposed to do with this tiny little thing!?” Sidra practically yelled his question to his angel, who looked back at the creature.

“Ahem, what would it take to hire you to take on two pesky little creatures for us?” He asked the creature, opening the table to negotiations, the creature sat in thought, mulling it over for a bit before pulling a piece of paper and a pen out of thin air.

“What do you have to offer?” The small creature wrote.

“This, should be of bigger interest to you.” 

The angel smiled and held up a peculiar thing made of plastic that he just brought after using his abilities to pry a bit inside their fluffy friend’s thoughts of what he might want at the moment, it had a logo on the front of it with the words ‘Earth Light’ in a stylized green. 

Although Mohito didn’t know what its purposes were, the short white creature's eyes locked onto the item with laser focus.

Soon a Deal was formed between the creature and Angel, it would fight the two enemies they had an issue with, and he would get the item in return. To make sure Fou would complete their deal, the Angel had put something hovering above the fluffy one’s head.

Confused at the small metallic sphere that now hovered above him as if he had an orbit, Fou looked towards the Angel who him a strange smile. - “It’s just a little something that will stream your fight to us and somewhere else with higher details… Not much, so your worry isn’t really necessary~.”

The moment the sphere started to orbit above Fou’s head two small creatures who had strange heads and very wide eyes jumped from their thrones, they had just been promised an interesting little fun show before the real Tournament of Power had begun from Daishinkan.

Fou gave it a small little bat, displacing it from its orbit, but it just returned to orbiting as it was before.

While Mohito was settling the deal, he contacted his father, he found this weak attempt of his Destroyer and Kai to sabotage another Universe before such a grand event took place quite comical.

Seeing his side of the story and what his son was planning to do, The Grand Priest looked behind to see the two very bored Zenos, and he grinned, going along Mohito’s show.

After the deal, and the sphere having been placed on Fou, the Angel is quick to tap Fou’s head, making both of them be engulfed by a pillar of light. Roh, the Kai who had just finished massaging his eyes from that first explosion of light, had his vision blinded yet again, causing him to start rolling on the ground while winning.

Watching the whole scene, Sidra sighs, shaking his head and soon looking up at skies that just had their clouds parted upon the pillar of light cutting through it. - “Maybe this is a bit too far….” - He mumbled to himself.

=====================================================================

Light broke through the dark, cloudy sky, flying through the air to a hill overlooking an army rushing two fighters from all around them. An army of various cloaked fighters rushed toward said pair.

“Well, We’re here.” The angel spoke as they arrived from a pillar of light, overlooking the army of people rushing toward a black-haired martial artist who had his back to a weird golden-coloured creature.

The scene clicked in his mind as he finally realized where he was, Dragon Ball, sometime before the Tournament of Power.

*Ping*

A ping rang out in his mind again, he quickly opened his quest tab. He started at it for a second, re-reading the entire thing as a smile came over his face.

“That lot of them that are rushing those two should be on your side… Do whatever you please with them, kill them or kick them in the dick, doesn’t matter to me in the end.” The angel shrugged bearing a blank look, turned around a walked a step before coming to a stop, quickly remembering to mention a crucial part of this.

“Those two back to back, they’re your real goal but remember. For those two from Universe 7, no killing, crippling, or maiming them it’s all up to you, but do not kill them.” The angel continued for another two steps with his warning given.

Fou who had his attention somewhere didn't notice the white-haired Divinity’s malicious grin. - ‘ Well… That is, if you are even able to do something bearing such pitiful level…’ - A beam of light hitting the ground and taking him away.

--------------------------------------------------------------
'CHALLENGER APPROACHING'
A NEW FOU(E) HAS APPEARED! (That's you!)

Objective:
Fight Goku and Golden Frieza

Bonus Objectives:
'One-man Crew, I'm All City bitch!'
Defeat the army before fighting Goku and Golden Frieza

Rewards:
?????????
RLCD-0003 {Earth Light}

Bonus Rewards:
?????????
--------------------------------------------------------------

8