The Battle Begins! Fou gets his shit rocked!
133 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don’t know where it went wrong, was it when this whole sh-bang started? Was it when we were visited by our G.O.D? Or was it the moment we thought we could beat this so-called ‘Son Goku’ with a million of us? No… I know where it went wrong… It went wrong with that first monstrous blast, the sound of a canon going off with a golden beam of light decimating the first thousands of us in a single shot.

Then… Then it was the fucking white blur, it zoomed around the battlefield like a demented children's spinning toy. Its size was ever-changing as it grew and shrunk, its fucking maw taking with it tens of us in a singular bite. Then… THEN IT WAS THE GOLDEN PORTALS, THE SWORDS, THE SPEARS, THE CHAINS, THE BULLETS, THE TABLES AND OH GOD… THE RUBBER DUCKS; THE. FUCKING. RUBBER DUCKS!

It was a massacre… One that left no survivors, and now I lay here, bleeding out on the ground from the waist down. It’s almost funny, how in my last moments I’m able to lick my feet, my entire bottom half was sheared from my torso after all.

I hear the demented quacking of the rubber ducks hitting flesh, - ‘C’mon boy, walk into the light, grandpa’s got you.’ - That's funny, grandpa died years ago… Don’t they say to never go into the light anyway? It’s almost blinding, how bright it is. - ‘Do not go gentle into that good night.’ - Grandfather's wisdom, on how he lived his life…

I’m coming, grandfather.

=================================================================================================

“OHHH! LOOK LOOK! The fluffy cat is spinning super-duper fast!’’ The Zeno sat by the left throne said while pointing at the screen showing the fight.

“Yeah! yeah! He’s fast, isn't he! Super-hyper fast!’’ Getting to the edge of his own throne, the Zeno on the right makes ‘zoom’ and ‘vush’  sounds with his mouth, trying to imitate the sounds Fou was leaving behind, his hand trailing the screen where Fou moved.

“Careful sire, you wouldn’t want to fall out of your seat and miss the fight, would you?” The grand priest spoke from where he dutiful stood. “Though, I do believe that it is a dog, not a cat.”  

“Oh, Oh! Look at the boomstick he uses!” The Zeno on the left pointed to the screen while jumping in his seat, showing Fou blasting a battalion with a golden beam shot from the barrels of a double-barrelled shotgun.

“And the way he changes size? It’s so awesome with how he’s all ‘RWAR’ as a big fluffy thing! And, and then he’s back to small and nimble and zooming around all over again.” The Zeno on the right practically shouted praise at the screen as both of them enjoyed the absolute jumping the army that went to fight Goku was getting.

“Did you see the red spear he launches? GAYYYYY BULGE!” One of the Zenos shouted as it made a throwing motion with its arm, the grand priest flinched and almost corrected him, before quietly chuckling about it.

“Hm! Hm! But what about the Rubber ducks! Look at how they smash through bodies and still give out squeaky Quacks!” The other jumped up in his seat as Fou sent lose golden chains upon the battlefield.

“Although, he isn’t doing much new stuff now, is he?” The Zeno on the right sounded a tad disappointed as he watched Fou light a stoogie and take puff as a soldier with a gun turned toward him.

Fou put a paw on the gun and pushed the barrel to the side before passing the soldier, the boof, who hesitated for a singular second before a golden spear came from the ground and stabbed the man in the balls.

“No he isn’t…” The Zeno seemed a bit down at that, the grand priest smiled as a thought crossed his mind, Mohito wouldn’t even have to make an appearance on the screen to convey the message.

“Hey, look, something new is happening!” The Zeno on the right pointed at the Slowly forming Golden portals as Fou posed with a paw to the sky, weapons started peaking out through the portals.

“YAY SOMETHING NEW!” The Zeno on the left screamed while throwing his arms into the air, practically jumping in his seat.

Both of the Zenos practically jumped out of their seats when Fou threw his paw down, the weapons peaking out of the portals zoomed forward at Mach speeds crashing into the ground and breaking into thousands of shards all connected with thin blue lines.

They further yelled in excitement when Fou stopped midair and started to spin in place, the blue lines growing taut and pulling the billions of sword shards into a blender from hell that pulped everyone in range.

=================================================================================================

Fou’s Bloody Blender From Hell soon came to a complete stop, leaving him staring down the empty battlefield of mulched corpses.  His magic was pumping through his veins and he felt invigorated, like he could take even on a Super Saiyan God Goku and still WIN!

His Hubris truly knows no bounds, his eyes roamed across the decimated field that was filled with gore and creators, bodies still smoking and blood still leaking. Fou took a deep breath, the scent of Iron heavy in the air, further pushing boldness. He whipped his head directly at Frieza and Goku, both of whom stood there watching his massacre.

“Hmph! I see no reason why I have to lower myself to fight him, Son Goku.” Frieza snobbily mentioned to Goku while basically spiting the Saiyan’s name out, who smiled with glee at the thought of Fighting Fou.

“But Frieza! He can fight really well!” Goku said, pointing at Fou with excitement. “We gotta fight him! ” Goku was practically jumping with joy, ready and rearing for a nice warm-up fight.

Looking directly into Frieza’s eyes, Fou watched as the white lizard man arrogantly looked away with a disdainful scoff while rolling his eyes.

Fou watched Frieza with a twitching brow, he thought through for a second his next actions very carefully. He took a breath in, held it, then let it out. Sat on his hind legs and raised his paws to point directly at Frieza.

“Fou. Kyu.” And directly flipped him both birds 

The action was received with a flinch from the Emperor, his eye twitching while he had a subtle change in his train of thought. Soon, cracking his knuckles, bearing a very annoyed look.

“I’m over my feelings, Mon-.... *sighs* Simian, will you tag team the insolent creature with me?” Frieza’s brow twitched, his anger boiling underneath his skin, yet it was overshadowed by a need, a need to FIGHT.

“Frieza… Are you okay? Did you hit your head or something? Do you need a Senzu?” Goku yelled surprised, his hands practically slammed into the sides of his head. 

“Uh- Cut those thoughts! I-I’m fine! You… You Simian Monkey!” Frieza yelled, flustered, he was doing the anime girl thing where you put your fingers together and push them back and forth in embarrassment.

“Fou-Fou-Fou-Kyuu!” (Never do that Again in that Body!) Fou yelled with disgust on his face. “Fou… Fou-Kyu!?” (Wait, ARE YOU A GIRL!?) Fou screamed and pointed at Frieza, his back arched like a hissing cat.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, DOG-RABIT THING… BAKA!” Frieza yelled in a surprisingly High pitch, surprisingly enough understanding what Fou meant by his body language.

“Frieza are you sure you’re- Wait a second… Your voice…. It's a tad higher, like Bulma’s and Chi-Chi’s… Does that mea- WHAAAA-” Goku’s voice echoed out as he kept asking himself if Frieza truly was okay in the head, but she just grabbed him by the legs and started to use him as an improvised weapon.

Which proved to be a good choice of club for the golf ball that was Fou’s small body, and “WHAAAAAAAAAA-” much to the protest of Goku, his hard head made for a good driver.

She sent Fou hurtling at the speed of sound and quickly appeared above him to slam him into “WHAAAAAAAAAAAA-” the ground.

Appearing on the ground before Fou hit it at Mach 3, Frieza wound up her arms, as if she were a baseball player, and then lashed out, sending Fou into a home-run.

=================================================================================================

*SHATTERING GLASS SFX*

‘SHIT BALLS! I WASN'T ABLE TO COMPLETE THE SHIELD IN TIME’

My mind raced as I pushed another nameless shield up to my forge, I barely had enough time to push the first one that wasn’t even fully made when it got destroyed. And that asshat Frieza reincarnator sent me fly-

*SHATTERING GLASS SFX*

PHASE! PHASE! PHASE! PHA!- FUUUUUUCK THAT HURT, I’M IMMATERIAL HOW DID GOKU’S LEG HURT ME!? 

FUCK IT, LORD CAMELOT!

*BLANG*

FUCK YOU FRIEZA, ANTI-EVIL FOR THE WI- 

GWAH!

FUCK ME, GOKU ISN’T EVIL!

THINK-THINK-THINK! PHASE! MUTHA- OW! OW! OW! OW!

LORD CAMELOT WASN’T EVEN FULLY DONE, BUT IS GOOD AGAINST FRIEZA, WHAT’S GOOD AGAINST GOKU-

OH, SHIT, GOTTA DODGE-

*SCREECHING METAL SFX*

MOHITO I’M GOING TO GET BACK AT YOU FOR THIS BULLSHIT, WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!?

=====================================================================

Frieza’s grip slackened enough for Goku to escape, his head still spinning a bit as he shook it off with a quick slap to the cheeks. Looking up after hearing a strange high-pitched gasp, he sees the white creature blast off into the distance at slow speeds given his absurd reaction time.

Putting two and two together, and ending up with five, he guesses the white creature must have come to fight akin to that army from a few moments before, giving a side glance at Frieza who still was fuming, Goku shrugs thinking that she wouldn’t be up to their new friend’s challenge in the angered state she was in right now.

Smiling and stretching his arms forward for a moment. - “ Okay then! Here I go, hope you’re ready! HAAH!’’ - White energy around him explodes to life as he quickly catches up with the flying Fou.

=====================================================================

I need to turn this around, what do I do? 

*BLING*

Think, Think, Think, what would get me outa of this situation.

*CLANK*

Guilty Gear Strive Perfect Blocking will only get me- BURST!

*BZZZT*

Think of it in gaming terms- FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! WHY IS HE GOING AT ME HARDE- NOPE!

*CLASH*

FRIEZA PISS OFF!

=====================================================================

Goku appeared above Fou mid-flight, a big smile across his face as he started with a kick. Yet his kick went straight through Fou like a punch did air, Frieza having clicked his tongue, was quick to dash close to follow up his attack with an uppercut.

Yet a strange Cross shield appeared, it glowed after Frieza hit it before reflecting the force of the punch back onto her. Her blow left a dent in the unfinished shield as its blue see-through edges crumbled.

Goku instant transmissioned behind Fou and sent him to the ground with an axe kick that the small white creature was unable to phase through. Its body spasmed a bit after Goku’s leg fully passed through it, the pain obviously getting to it as it took a deep gulp of air.

Goku lined up an elbow and dropped, with great speed, Fou just barely dodged the attack, his fur being clipped as the shield was shredded into metal scrap while a crater was formed into the ground.

Another shield was already replacing it by the time Frieza recovered from taking the blunt force trauma of their attacks reflected back at them. This time, a kick landed on the shield, which was dented from the force and was unable to reflect the damage.

Goku popped up from down below, going for an uppercut, destroying another shield before Frieza was blocked by another right before their attack. Goku went in for another attack when a bust of Force pushed him back just a bit, allowing Fou to dodge out of the attack away.

His smile grew bigger as he continued to dance with Fou, blow after blow, shield after shield, they continued to fight as Frieza occasionally tagged in and out. Leaving Fou to fend for himself against two opponents wildly better than him.

Yet by the 5-minute mark of Fou being on the defensive with no signs of retaliation, Goku did let his guard down for but a moment. Fou was nothing more than a golden flash as he passed Goku; Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down Right, Left, Up Right.

Fou’s body was nothing more than a slow-moving Target to Goku, all but the first slash missed and even then, the first only nicked the Saiyan. When Fou was done, he landed on the ground, his body taut and ready as he unleashed a finale attack, the air on fire as he rushed toward Goku who smiled while looking at his hand and the minuscule amount of blood on his fingers.

The very air exploded, Goku long having left the spot Fou attacked, his body coming to a slow stop, a blue beam of Mana exploding on nothing but the very air. Leaving a long grove in the ground. 

Frieza tried to capitalize on his attack leaving him open to kick, Goku doing the same unfortunately had the effect of clashing with Goku and stomping the attack dead in its spot. Their legs locked together gave Fou an opening he capitalized on quickly.

“Fou.” (Grow.)

And with his command, through his fur grew a red staff caped with gold, what was once the size of a toothpick expanded.

“Fo-Fou Kyu!” (Ruyi-Jingu Bang!)

It extended faster than Frieza had expected, catching her off guard and knocking her breath out of her lungs as it launched her off planet, her body locked by the Nasuverse Wukong's Authority. A wisp of his spirit appearing and smiled right at her before she was pushed off planet by the pillar that held together the bottom of the ocean.

Fou held a hand in front of himself, hoping to all he could that this would work, the air pressure blasted his fur, it flapped around him as Goku’s fist was stopped dead right in front of his face.

Fou’s breath was visible in the air, Goku did nothing more but smile as he waited for his newest warm-up partner to catch his breath. It was at this moment Frieza in all her Golden glory showed up, before pausing at the scene in front of her as her Golden colour returned to her usual white and purple scheme, the sheer stupidity stumping her for a second.

"Wha-... What do you think you are doing, Simian?” She pointed a trembling finger at Goku, who stood frozen right in front of the gasping Fou.

"He seemed to need some air, so I'm giving it to him." Goku turned his head with a big smile, seemingly causing Frieza to gain a headache as she massaged her temples, she let out a big sigh in defeat.

“Oh, I guess that makes sen- WAIT! YOU'RE GIVING YOUR ENEMY A CHANCE TO RECOVER?!? AGAIN?!-" She yelled at Goku, noticing Fou’s paws clenched in a weird way.

And then, finally, they noticed the shadow that was growing, looking up both of them noticed a giant yellow meteor. No… It wasn’t a meteor that was falling down to the planet, it was a giant rubber duck with a long black and wild mane of hair and red eyes.

Frieza’s eye twitched, the force of the duck hitting the planet would probably be another extinction event if it hit. 

"You know... After you gave me that bit of energy in Namek, and I tried to end you, monkey... You should have learned to not do it again..." Frieza’s memories coming to the front of her mind, and then she remembered the training she went through with the couple of months of head start she had.

She smiled, ready to demolish the duck… But Goku got to it first, grinning He teleported far above the clouds where the Duck would soon be passing through, cracking his neck and getting into a punching stance having his right arm cocked all the way back.

Eyes shining green for a second in his excitement to a second later return to their natural black, Son Goku roars in a war cry as the Duck gets inside his striking area. 

His raging white aura explodes in size, forcing his already monstrous power to rocket a few dozen times higher than when he was fighting against Fou. The scene was like a spike piercing through the fluff’s heart, now knowing these guys were holding back so much like he was nothing more than a child.

Using his Base’s Full Power his fist clashes with the Duck, forcing it to a stop as the colossal shockwave and clashing sound echoed throughout the skies below the Saiyan, destroying the thing to more than a thousand pieces before it reaches the atmosphere and pushing it back further into outer space so it would be another’s problem.

Sighing, Son Goku suppresses his Ki once more. Scratching his head knowing that soon he would need to explain to Vegeta and the others who could feel Divine Ki why his energy spiked to such heights.

With the ridiculousness of that situation over, and the Saiyan having just teleported back to Frieza’s side, both turned back to Fou who used to be on the ground until a few instants ago, only to find a weird cat thing in a white dress shirt looking around. It held a bouquet of flowers in its left hand and a note in his right.

“Bren-yuu~”

It looked to Goku and walked up to the now-landed Saiyan warrior, who continued to look for Fou, Frieza gave an exasperated sigh and landed behind the cat thing. It shrugged and tried to get Goku’s attention.

"Huh? Is that a cat? Wait, a present?" He takes the note out of its hand and slowly reads the note aloud with a strange difficulty, and yet again Frieza sighs heavily at the other’s ethics.

“Fuck this shit, I’m out 

-Fou 

P.S, There's a pipe bomb in your mailbox.”

Hearing a clap, he looked up to see the cat start dancing, music coming out of nowhere that made Frieza groan and cringe, when the cat finished its dance, it disappeared without a trace, another note left where it was.

“You’ve been served. Hey Frieza do you know what this is?” Goku asked with a surprising amount of Cheer. Frieza just gave a depressed sigh and pinched the bridge of their nose while suffering in silence for a second before she gave Goku a resounding “No.”

“Okay… what's a pipe bomb?” Goku cheerfully asked.

“A pipebomb is- WAIT, WHAT!?”

====================================================================

Fou appeared in front of a dumbfounded Sidra who sat looking at the ball, he looked a little lost, his Kai was on the floor bowing in apology as the Angel Mohito smiled.

Mohito quickly appeared in front of Fou while the others were distracted, handing Fou the CD Case with a wink, who took it with a grimace and nod. Leaving all of them alone, he left again, this time by folding into himself until he winked out of existence like he was Obito.

GDocs Word count : 3205

A/N: A very special thank you to my friends ReyKale & Saeko Kaburagi, this chapter would not be what is it without them, it would be worse and shorter, so thanks to both of them for all the help on this.

6