Kaleidoscoped
155 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Why the fuck did I even think I could take Goku, and with Frieza on his team, at the same time!?’ Fou’s body floated leisurely through the Kaleidoscope, his mind scatterbrained and tired after escaping from Goku and Frieza. His fur was coming back to peak fluffiness as he stewed and wallowed in his past stupidity, his mind going over the fight and how much he thought he was going to die from the battle.

‘The time after battle is the best for reflection, to think back on my actions and think them through.’ He idly flipped around in the stream of colours, his mind preoccupied by envying his enemies strengths and regretting his own lesser power.

‘Menu’

--------------------------------------------------------------
-{Status}-
-{Inventory}-
-{Skill}-
-{Shop}-
-{Quest}-
-{Gacha}-
--------------------------------------------------------------

‘Let's reorganize you, Shall we?’ Fou floated past a place void of colour, a pitch black darkness that had eyes peaking out of it, yet they all retreated black into the ink as Fou’s head quickly snapped toward it.

‘Meh, must've been my mind playing tricks on me.’ and so he continued on, floating in the void as he continued to mess around with his system design

=====================================================================

“Perfect! Status and Skills make Profile, Gacha had been put into the Shop, Quest and Inventory are all that’s untouched!” Fou exclaimed to the void after hours of painstakingly customizing his entire system. Each and every panel now handcrafted to his wants.

--------------------------------------------------------------
「Profile」
「Inventory」
「Shop」
「Quest」
--------------------------------------------------------------

Each panel was now decorated with golden borders and a tasteful wine red background, the text changed into his preferred BM Space A9, Fou nodded in glee as he continued to flip through his menu like a little kid.

Yet he was broken out of his blissful ADHD moment by a gloved hand grabbing the scuff of his neck and pulling him out of the Kaleidoscope. If not for the Wizard Marshal’s magic, his hand would’ve been cut off by the Kanshou currently broken into shards on the ground.

He ducked under the swipe from the Overedged Bakuya, batted away the bayoneted Kanshou with his hands before kicking Rengoku down into the ground before landing a kick onto the flat of a Nameless Axe-Sword made of stone and crushing it in a singular blow.

“You’re much too young to fight against me in a duel-” His gravely voice spoke, old and wizened as he pushed yet another nameless scimitar away- “Get it out of your system.” He continued to stay on the defence, never retaliating, as Fou’s fight or flight response was still high.

A blade came from the ground, yet Zelretch’s boot stood firm blocking it, before flipping away, launching simple knifes to redirect the blades that went after him. “Good! You’re learning quick, now tell me, what's the difference between you and Emiya!?” He dashed forward, his cane coming down to strike Fou who simply dropped into the floor before appearing behind Zelretch with bow drawn, his arrow notched.

Zelretch smiled, Fou’s application of his surroundings was better than the fight with Goku, then again he’s not as fast. Zelretch punched the arrow upward as it was launched sending it into the wooden ceiling.

“Answer me, Fou-” He told the small 2-foot creature, which had long stopped panicking- “What's the difference between you and Emiya.” Fou summoned Lord Camelot, the roundtable itself, and slammed it down into the ground with Frankensteins weapon, the electricity creating a twister around the shield.

“I Create the real things-” Fou was slammed into the ground- “Wrong! Again!” Zelretch had appeared by Fou and slammed him into the stone wall of what Fou now recognized to be a copy of the Ahnenerbe Magician’s Box.

“Your power set is unrestricted, what's the difference between you and Emiya!” Zelretch stood with a smile, unmoving from his spot as Fou stood up, tables destroyed all around him from barrelling through them.

“I can trace Divine-” He was slammed into the roof, his body falling before being punted into the wall. -”I haven’t had a work-out like this in quite a while… You must be wondering why you can’t use the Second Magic.” He rubbed his chin in thought, sitting on a chair now, waiting for Fou to get up and fight him.

“The second true magic!?” Fou screamed at him, not at all wondering how Zelretch understood him, only to be slammed into the ground again, as pain flared all across his body, his Spiritual Core, his soul, taking damage from the attacks from Zelretch.

Zelretch shook his head in disappointment, yet he kept his extroverted, self-assured smile. “It’s not that either, you’ve yet to actually train your powers besides adding to your arsenal, stealing weapons from different universes and timelines, making imitations.” Fou rushed forward and flipped, Heracles’s ascended axe smashing the ground into splinters in front of Zelretch, who kicked him away and slammed him into the wall.

He approached the rubble and crouched, watching Fou cough up blood, he pointed to his head and yelled. “THINK FOU THINK, YOUR MAGECRAFT IS UNRESTRICTED, NO LIMIT, YOU CAN REINFORCE THINGS INFINITELY WITHOUT BLOWING THEM UP!-” He punched the rubble next to Fou’s head, sending tremors across the whole shop- “YOU CAN TRACE ANYTHING, BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS A WEAPON, YOU ARE A BEAST SO THINK LIKE ONE.”

Fou laid there, his eyes closed as he breathed, Zelretch TSK’ed in disappointment as he stood up and started to walk away. “Your powers are a waste on someone so uncreative.” Zelretch left words of scorn, and as he walked, he felt the power.

Fou’s Spiritual Core changing, his Saint Graph modifying, his bestial traits unlocking themselves.

“I am the Creator of my weapons-” His voice was calm, it held a freezing wrath in it as his magical power grew exponentially.

“-The forge is my body, and fire my soul-” The wrath boiled as another wave of Magic burst from his body, the ground changing into stone as an anvil appeared in front of Fou.

“I have forged countless weapons-” Pillars formed around them, turning from a destroyed coffee shop into a Forge, weapons hanging from walls and roof all around them.

“-Known to many, yet known by None-” The Blades of Chaos from God of War, Murasame from Kill la Kill, Tessaiga from InuYasha, Escanor's Divine Axe Rhitta, Enma from One Piece, Holy Sword Excalibur from Sword Art Online and more started to float from the surrounding racks. Zelretch watched with interested and a big smile at all the blades surrounding him,

“-Have withstood freezing cold wrath to forge them-” The slow moving encroaching of reality that was Fou’s reality marble exploded, countless blades appearing in racks starting to float in the air.

“-Yet, the rage fuels my forge's fire.” Each and every blade, all as one, pointed at Zelretch, teaming with magical energy, Fou’s paw raised to the say as they were finally enveloped by the forge, the only light being the raging white fire behind Fou.

“You asked what the difference between me and Emiya is, right?” Fou asked, his fur rustling in the wind generated from the Mana he outputted, using the Second Magic to its fullest extent to power his new Noble Phantasm. “I think I know what it is now, I’m not restricted in the Magecraft I can learn, I can learn all of it, each and every single branch of Magecraft, and its power won’t diminish.” Fou’s voice was a bestial growl yet understandable,

*Clap… Clap… Clap… Clap… Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap-Clap-Clap-Clap*

Zelretch had started slow, but soon ramped up to full on applause as Fou finally realized, he had wished for Emiya’s Power set with 0 Restrictions, meaning any Magecraft he cast, would be at full power, and he was not limited in what he could learn when it came to Magecraft.

“Well done, I didn’t think you would get it so soon, I thought I would have to beat it into you for another hour.” Zelreatch spoke with gusto. “Now… Give me all you got.”

Fou Smiled, and looked above Zelretch, the berserk Dragon slayer hanging in the air like The Sword of Damocles.

“So, as I live… BEAST OF THE FORGE” He invoked his Noble Phantasm’s name, feeling a change in himself, his origin changing solidifying as he found himself, the envy and regret he felt from his fight with Goku pushing it to make him… Him.

The swords launched forward, unknowing of their speed, Zelretch smiled as he disappeared from Fou’s reality marble.

Fou panted heavily from the magic use, never having pushed himself that far, a menu screen appearing in front of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning!
"Fou" has unlocked a new Title
"You are the beast of The Home and Forge, new understandings have sparked in you, they are easily snuffed out."
Previous titles are all deleted.
Enter「Profile」?
Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning!
--------------------------------------------------------------

He waved it away, leaving himself alone in his Forge, he took a singular step forward and collapsed, exhaustion from finding and unleashing his Aria for the first time taking him to the floor.

Yet Zelretchs gloved hand caught him, and the Reality Marble Shattered, leaving them back in the now repaired coffee shop.

“Good job-” Was All Zelretch said as he sat Fou down on a table, leaving some water with him- “I’ll be back later after you’ve had some rest, you’ve done better than any of my other students.”

Fou nodded weakly, closing his eyes and resting, he had a fun fight with the Wizard Marshal, even if he was acting like a grandpa and going easy on him, he benefited from this.

‘I’ll allow myself this rest,’ He thought, the nice and comfy atmosphere luling him to sleep. ‘But first… I have new items.’ Fou sleepily thought, he ignored the item descriptions and just put them on, a sense of comfort coming from the Necklace he had gained.

And while he slept, the necklace started to float in the air and move, it moved towards the feather placed atop the cloaks hood, as if it was magnetized.

--------------------------------------------------------------
'CHALLANGER APPROACHING'
A NEW FOE HAS APPEARED! (Thats you!)

Objective:
Fight Goku and Golden Frieza

Bonus Objectives:
'One-man Crew, I'm All City bitch!'
Defeat the army before fighting Goku and Golden Frieza

Rewards:
Owl’s Wings
{Grant's protection from Ki and gives flight}

Bonus Rewards:
Mother's Rosario
{Golden Apple Necklace with Silver chain and decoration}
--------------------------------------------------------------

9