chapter 2
144 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the realm of swords and knights, in a deep prison of this realm, in the darkest part, there is a room. In that room, on a bed, a young man with beautiful silky white hair, perfect porcelain skin and a slender body, with deep blood-red eyes, looked around, a little confused.

This young man was the body that Tayler possessed.

Feeling confused, he looked around, and that made his disoriented state even worse. Soon memories came to me:

"I was in the cave, when I decided to explore and I found a beautiful stone and it swallowed me? Hee... so I died? Really?!"

Suddenly, an ache filled his head with a flood of memories.

Tayler screamed desperately and scaring all the criminals there, after all, no one entered or heard any sound from that abandoned room.

Luckily, the guards were having lunch and no one heard this commotion apart from the criminals.

Regaining consciousness, Tayler discovered that he was in a different world and different from earth, this world had creatures,

which on earth would just be fantasies and each being in this world had its own system, so after possessing a vampire's body but not any vampire but the progenitor of the species.

From this vampire's memories, he was a human named Mikael.

Who found the same stone as Tayler, but smaller and became the new vampire progenitor, with the dream of building an empire, which he achieved.

He has been protecting the vampire empire for a century, but one of the newborn vampires has been close to a neighboring kingdom, the kingdom of knights.

Unknowingly, disaster befalls the vampire empire, a level 50 mage. There was a terrible fight and he was mortally wounded and had to flee the battle of level 50 mages and also lose thousands of his family.

He plans to rally the rest of his race with an ability that comes with the vampire progenitor system, but he's faced danger again:

a group of knights at level 40. With one, he could handle the fight in that condition, but 5? After being killed, they experimented on him but came to no conclusion and ended their research by abandoning his body in that room.

However, what they didn't expect is that 6 months later, an otherworldly soul enters his dead body and recovers back to peak, but a little more weakened.

After seeing the memories of the body he was in, Tayler was thrilled, after all, he loved kingdom building games and with a strong species, Tayler swore to fulfill the dream of the former owner of the body and build the greatest vampire empire! And he accepted his new name "Mikael".

Ding**

____________________________________________

[Conditions accepted...]

{Conditions}

[Ambitious: check / Accepted: check]

[receiving auxiliary system: Vampire Emperor]

[Synchronizing]

30%

50%

78%

80%

99%

4