chapter 3
112 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

100%

Ding**

[Congratulations, host! You have been accepted as the next progenitor and hope of vampires]

[Status]

________________________________________________________________

Name: Mikael Van GoldenBloody

Species: Vampire (Progenitor)

Age: 300 years old (17 years old)

Level: 43

Professions: Swordmage/Tamer

Occupation: King of Vampires

bloodline ability:

Magic Affinity: 100%

Explanation: Your affinity for magic has reached its peak, and you can manipulate magic as you see fit.

race control

Explanation: You are the ancestor of vampires. You have a strong pedigree and are immune to sunlight. You can create new blood relatives every 2 weeks, your relatives and your descendants will be absolutely loyal to you. Each blood relative will provide you with one experience point each month and as the parent of your bloodline, you have absolute control over it. You can control your descendants and give them orders through her.

Vampiric Transformation (in use)

Explanation: Doubles your stats making you have the same strength one level above your current level.

Vampiric bat teleport

Explanation: You can transform into 100 little bats and each bat only contains 10% of your power. As long as a bat survives, you will not die.

Ultra-Fast Regeneration

Explanation: You can recover in 1 week physically, but if your heart and head are destroyed, you die.

Blood Recovery: Vampires can drink blood to restore health, MANA, and spirit.

Immortal

Explanation: you are eternal, as long as you don't have your heart and head destroyed at the same time.

Night Blessing: Night is the time when all vampires reach their peak

____________________________________________________________________

Seeing his Status, Mikael was impressed. Only now, intuitively, did he feel just how powerful the body of the vampire ancestor he occupied was.

He had a powerful physique and magical affinity; it was literally a God-given dual specialization, both in magic and melee combat, but he still didn't understand what this 'tamer' class was for.

Looking at his vampiric transformation he deactivated it and his appearance began to change: his fine white hair turned black as night and his eyes turned honey color but, in the center, a hint of red could be seen.

Seeing that his appearance had changed, Mikael was tempted to look at himself in the mirror fully, but knew that for that he would have to get out of there. Sighing in disappointment, he looked around the room again and frowning he muttered,

"Well... How am I going to get out of this place? After all, it must be crowded here with soldiers... it's going to be troublesome to deal with..."

In the end, Michael decided to wait until nightfall, to decide what to do and be able to admire himself in the mirror.

Meanwhile, in the Fern Forest, tribe of the Orcs, inside the meeting hall: "Tyunn!!! They captured thousands of our women and daughters!!

I won't just hang my head anymore! We must teach these weak humans a lesson , what happens when you mess with the head of the lion tribe! And to all of you! Who will go with me to regain our dignity?! We are physically stronger than humans, what makes them fear so much?! Their numbers?!

So? kill until there is none left! The cunning?! So be careful!" The heads of the canine and feline tribes stood up and shouted in agreement, however, the herbivores remained silent. Seeing this, Algra smiled and said:

"Very well, those who come with me I will celebrate our victory with a feast, as for these cowardly grass eaters, I am disappointed...

The chiefs of the carnivorous tribes smirked at the herbivorous cowards. Seeing this, the herbivores sighed bitterly after all, they couldn't do much, physically weaker than carnivores and more timid and peaceful.

3