Vol. 1 Ch. 10 – The return of the Black hero…..
717 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - The return of the Black hero.....

Part #1

My body feels heavy. Like it's made of rock that is immovable in any pressure. My joints, muscles and even my tissues feels like stones. Blood is definitely flowing and that is a good sign that i'm still alive.

Still, my body is still unconscious. Although my body isn't moving, my subconscious is wide awake. My Mp is still full as well but the fact the Avfritzed almost crushed my body with a thousand pound gravity still lingers. I can't say that I don't have major injuries since my bones broke after that.

While my body is unconscious, i'm using [Magic Manipulation] to forcefully speed up my regeneration. With absolute concentration of my subconscious mind, I poured my Mp into my own cells to replace the damaged once quickly. It's effects are slow but, since I don't have a [Heal] skill, this the only thing I can do.

If I concentrate more, I might be able to control my own molecules as well. However, with my current Mp, it is still impossible. For now, pseudo-healing is the best I can do. Though I don't know if it'll go the way I wanted, I might resort to transmuting my own body. However, that skill is a problem in itself since my body is still unconscious.

 

[Kyoushiro-sama is not what you think he is!!!]

 

That was then, I heard Lucinda's voice dyed with anger.

 

[He is not like that!! He is not like that at all!!! Neither you nor then knows since you are all self-centered people!!! Kyoushiro is no traitor nor a murderer!!!]

 

Why? Who is she made at? Moreover, what is she talking about me? Now that I think about it, i'm still wearing the magic earrings and rings. The connection between the ones I gave her mine might have been established when I was concentrating on my [Magic manipulation] skill.

Ah.... this is..... I feel like my body is waking up...

 

"You.....of all people..... so noisy....ugh..."

[Kyoushiro....sama?]

 

What is she shock about? After hearing my voice, its like we haven't talked with each other for a long time now.

Well, for now I need to know what's the reason she's calling...

 

"Lucinda... why are you....?"

[U-Um.....Kyoushiro-sama... there is something going on and...may hand over our communication devices?]

 

What? Something seems weird about this. Did something happen while i'm out? Damn, who is she lending those earrings and ring to? I don't the strength to get mad at her so for now, I gave her permission to lend the magic earrings and ring to someone else.

Afterwards, the connection was cut then came back a while later. I moved my my body to stand up but, it still hurts. As if hundreds of needles were stabbing my whole body.

 

"Keho.....ugh...."

 

My throat hurts as well. I tasted my own blood for the first time in a while after I left Travestin a month ago. Back then, when I was constantly being tortured, I was made to throw up my own blood along with some digested lunch within my stomach. However, right now seems different. The demon god almost squashed my body on the ground, because of that, several of my internal organs ruptured.

My Hp potions is still inside the magic space. I can't even move my body right now so taking one out was impossible.

That was then, I heard three familiar voices. Arianne, Aizawa and especially, Lucinda. Although I spoke to her earlier, it kinda feels like we haven't spoken for a long time. I intended to only use her as a form of surveillance to the heroes, don't tell me that I missed her that much? I shouldn't have such feelings in the first place.

Haah, well anyway, i'll worry about that later. Right now, I need to focus on how to recover. My [Magic Manipulation] skill still hasn't very much healed my torn up muscles and organs. The multiplication of cells was slow that even with my [Transmutation] skill can't keep up with the reconstruction of my cells. I'm dividing my Mp to the two skill simultaneously so the process of reconstruction was slow. Even by staying conscious is taking toll on my strength. Honestly, i'm about to faint already and all their saying keeps passing through me like water.

Right now, someone named Elifiana Litre Parcelous is talking to me. About the demon lord with an army of 5 million demonic beasts in tow. Although the situation is urgent, the fact that I can't move is a major problem. It doesn't concern me whatever happens to the other heroes but, letting those monster destroy the place I rebuilt from scratch is something I won't let them. Furthermore, I think I just heared something ominous just now.

 

[Kyoushiro-kun, Lucinda is pregnant]

 

What?

 

[You're the father so don't say such horrible things like dying, you here]

 

F-Father!!!?? Like something like that is possible!!! We only did it once.....twice!!! Well, I do admit that I got carried too much at that time. I can't say that we did it without protection...no we didn't had protection at that time and did it raw.... aarrgghh!!! My head is spinning already, on top of my right arm feels like lead right now, this kind of thing happen.

Rather, right now that isn't important. I have to move now. My left arm has recovered already. I took out an Mp potion out of my [Magic space] and drank it. My mp rose from 10% to 80%. I sped my force multiplication and reconstruction process of my cells and regeneration.

Also, it seems that Makoto Koizumi was there as well. I figured that Todoroki is there since Aizawa is there as well, but I didn't thought that the situation was that dire. No, it is and I need to hurry. I cut off the connection when my Mp was about to drop at 40%. I can't afford to waste my Mp potion in this place. [Magic Seer] skill is currently active, [Magic manipulation] skill was turned off after my cells reached it's limit in multiplication. My body feels thin already so I had to stop the multiplication process.

Now that half of my usual strength had recovered, I am able to stand up now. The cold hard ground, was wet due to my blood that had flown out from an opened wound. I stood up with an unsteady posture, because of that, my foot hit something in the ground. Hard and metallic, with the size of five inch, I think I hit the pommel of a sword.....N? sword? Come to think of it, I remember transmuting a sword earlier....no, a month ago, whenever it was, from the sinister throne I saw.

I looked down on my right and saw a clear glowing yellow sword with a star shaped hilt guard. Covering it was a ominous dark aura that look like from the throne before. I can't feel my right arm right now so, without hesitation, I picked up the sword with my free left hand.

 

"Kuh!!"

 

Once my hand touched the sword, I felt something went inside me. Something maddening, dark and vengeful. Although power was mixed in, I felt that it was something I should use. Still....

 

"I need the power!!!!"

 

With a loud shout that made me brace myself, I strengthened my grip on the sword.

 

- Oh ye who had been sealed with the tower of stars... -

 

Words that seemed to be a chant starts to flow within my mind...

 

- Ye who have been cursed with eternal hatred from the blasphemy of the forever seething stars -

 

The cursed mark on my arm begins to crawl up and covered half of my face, the dark tentacles wrapped around my chest and my right arm turned pitch black. My left arm's hero mark circuit expanded and covered my entire left arm like paper-mache pasted on top of another.

 

- May all the power of the yellow God be your tool for revenge. Let ye fears and anxiety be burned and be fuel to your rage. Oh power that controls the world of eternal darkness, devour the light which once destroy the equilibrium of the universe -

 

"Elder-God-Blade of Hastur"

 

I still retained my consciousness. However, I can feel the hot throbbing sensation in my arm again. I have to endure this. I have to make it out alive, I have a family waiting for me!!!

 

"UUOOHHH!!!!"

With the golden blade raised high, I roared out the pain that which was eating my arm. I'll survive!! I'll return back to my world!!

At that moment, a ray of black mixed with white light had been fired from the sword. Sea of thorns as thick of tree trunks protruded out from my feet and with that, the world in front of my vision was dyed black.

 

Part #2

Under the ever blue sky, a dust cloud was seen moving north of the kingdom of Ambrosia. With the use of a scout skill called [Far vision] one can see something in a long distance that can't be perceive by the naked eye. It was then, a certain person was using it. She was standing on one of the spires that was created by the black hero when he rebuild certain parts of the ruined kingdom of the former kingdom Aurolius.

Her long dark purple hair sways with the blowing breeze and her amethyst colored eyes was looking in front of a viewing magic circle. It was queen Arianne. The person who spearhead the restoration of Aurolius and the only direct descendant of its long lost bloodline.

With a face that was dyed in anxiety, she views the black shadowy mass making its way to the newly built kingdom of Ambrosia.

 

"Kyoushiro....where are you"

 

Her worried voice said his name. The well known hero due to the unjust crimes, the man who was worthy of being standing by her side, man she holds a special place in her heart, Kyoushiro Kagami,the missing black hero.

Upon the day when Kyoushiro disappeared, she has been clad by anxiousness due to not seeing her king beside her. The morning he woke up was the time he was gone as well. Arianne searched high and low for him but it seems that, no matter what she did, Arianne did not find Kyoushiro. It was then that there were news about a massive black mass was approaching the newly built kingdom. That was when she realized that it was no ordinary black mass, it was an army of demons led by a demon lord with thousand of slithering arms.

Arianne immediately sought the help of the fellow country leaders. Among who help was the elven kingdom's queen, Elfianna and the Mer-queen Rizannia. With the help of four heroes they will counter those monsters and defeat the demon lord. However, something unexpected happen. Back in the meeting to save Ambrosia, a girl with perfectly blonde hair and blue eyes came and showed up. Later she knew that this person was carrying the fruit of the love between her and Arianne's dear king, Kyoushiro. It was a great shock to her to know that person occupying her heart already have a loving wife that carried his child.

That greatly shook Arianne's world. Although her love remained unchanged, it still wavered in some point.

 

"But, this isn't the time for that"

 

Due to the emergency that was about to happen, the safety of her people came first before her heart. She chose to believe in the heroes that will save her people. Still, her worries about the situation of the missing Kyoushiro still lingers in her heart.

Arianne adores him like that, no, it would be best to call it 'the love for one's king'. Arianne sees Kyoushiro as her king. As she will stay by his side, he too will do so. Like a pair that will forever be together, bounded by chains of royalty together.

 

"Haah... But Kyoushiro has chosen his queen. What is my standing in his eyes?"

 

Like what Lucinda was doing for him, Arianne was doing the same as well. There were times at night that she sneaks into Kyoushiro's room and secretly a nightly service with her longing lips. It wasn't a kiss anyone was thinking, it was a succubus devouring the strength of men. Even Kyoushiro does not know this. The juices of love she drinks from his body, it was like a sweet nectar, addicting to her body.

How much she yearns for the time he will come for her on his own. Arianne was jealous of Lucinda where she has taken the side of her beloved king. When Kyoushiro comes back, Arianne promises to service her king properly and when that time comes, she'll spent countless tiring nights with him.

Arianne could already see the way will Kyoushiro will pound her insides. Without knowing it Arianne was already showing a face of ecstasy as she walks down the stairs of the spires.

 

"Arianne-sama, how fares the situation we are having?"

 

The one that asked her this was none other than the next queen of Travestin and also the woman that Arianne’s beloved Kyoushiro chose as his woman, Lucinda Aluferd Travestin.

Arianne met Lucinda in one of the recent meetings of the Royal 8 ruler council; due to the recent events of having an army of demons and magic beast being discovered near the borders of Ambrosia, Lucinda was included in the meeting as the next Queen of Travestin. After discovering that Kyoushiro Kagami went missing for a month or two, Lucinda trespassed in the meeting and caused uproar that disturbed the meeting.

After that causing a scene there, Lucinda confessed her relationship with Kyoushiro, what’s more the fact that she was bearing the child of Kyoushiro himself inside her.

There was also the fact about the communication earring and ring that was given to her by the Arianne’s beloved Kyoushiro.

 

“Lucinda-sama, please take refuge with the citizens”

 

Lucinda’s state was hardly called ‘alright’. She was seated on a wheelchair made of sturdy wood and was enchanted with magic. Her body was thin and her cheeks were shallow. There were dark circles under her eyes and what’s more, there was a lump on her stomach. It was the proof her bearing Kyoushiro’s child.

 

“Fufu~ please do not underestimate me so much Arianne-sama. As the wife of the black hero, it would bring shame to his name if I were too, ran from a fight I know he could win”

 

Was that trust or was it just haughtiness? Lucinda showed great proud with his relation with Kyoushiro. Even if she were in such sorry state, Lucinda would still fight. As the wife of the known Black Hero who rebuilt an entire nation from scratch and also the savior of the heroes, she won’t retreat from a fight that Kyoushiro would never ran away from.

 

Still though, it was something that Arianne was worried about.

 

“Lucinda-sama, as the current state of the whole Ambrosia is…”

“Arianne-sama, I will not take refuge. I will stand and fight alongside the people that Kyoushiro-sama have helped”

 

Lucinda’s eyes showed melancholy as she uttered those words. Arianne stared at such Lucinda with her heart feeling heavy.

In the far reaches of the spire where the army of elves and Black soldiers of Ambrosia was currently standing, just distant from that was a giant dust cloud heading towards Ambrosia.  Even though it was yet to be visible Arianna was sure that it was the army that the 9th Demon Lord, Thousand Hand Kakal, had formed in order to invade ambrosia.

There was no shroud of doubt that it was that army. Arianne glared at such sight with her hands gripped above her chest.

 

“It seems that they have arrived”

“That is so, Lucinda-sama”

 

The two Queens over looked that the impending doom that was slowly getting closed to their destination, the kingdom of Ambrosia.  

 

9