Vol. 2 CH. 2 – Caladium
730 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vol. 2 CH. 2 – Caladium

PART #1

 

Caladium, in a word, it’s beautiful.  From the tall fruit bearing trees to the colorful flower fields spread across the land, everything was just breathtaking. The air is fresh and scent of flowers mixing in the breeze makes one want to lie down and rest.

 

Once the airship landed the first thing I saw were amazingly beautiful people. Almost all of the residents were elves but despite living in a forest, they look all flawless. Elfianna was one thing and the elves in the airship were good looking too but… are all elves this effortlessly gorgeous? I’m jealous; give me some of that beauty to damn it…

 

From what I’ve learned while talking to the annoying Koizumi is that elves were well-known in this world as “Near-Divine beings” it seems that because of their long lives and amazingly attractive features that they were related to holy beings. I don’t really get how that works but Koizumi said that elves were just looked upon like that.

 

Seriously, that guy knows too well about this world. Was he once a part of this world? Nah that reincarnation stuff are just for Egyptians, like old pharaohs buried in tombs underneath the sands of Egypt believing in the afterlife.

 

Moving on; once we landed, Elfianna lead all of us heroes to the house of Caladium’s governor or something. The name of elves bites the tongue when you pronounce it so I don’t remember the name. Anyways, Elfianna rode on a fancy carriage while we heroes rode on horses.

 

The knights followed behind us on foot. Since they wore leather armors, their pace were almost the same as ours. That’s really impressive; I think that I need to know what kind of training they go through everyday so that I can make my army run through them as well.

 

Hmm? Spartan like? I don’t care what you guys think but those guys just shouldn’t rely on the weapons and weapon I’ve given them.

 

“Hey… I’ve been getting the feeling that I’m not welcome in this place”

 

“Why do you say that?”

 

Koizumi you bastard… This guy is seriously not seeing the fact that I’m being glared at here? I’m already seeing for myself but the people of this world do hate the color black huh? The “Demon-Spawn” bit has already worn off from my own brain since I’ve spent too much time in Ambrosia. That place was the center of the black color community. Because of that I didn’t thought too much of how I look like on the outside.

 

Now that I’ve left that place, I guess all people of this world does hate people like me. The elven town folks have been glaring at me every time I pass through a crowded street. Although the entire town is being encircled by a large forest, it’s a place that looks normally like a town.

 

The common troupe of “Elves lives in trees” seems to be just a baseless rumor.

 

“Are your eyes rotten? Look, I’ve been receiving these glares ever since we left the ship. It’s funny that neither you nor the two up front doesn’t even noticed it”

 

“Ah… Now that you’ve mentioned it…”

 

Koizumi looked around. This guy liked to be considerate considering that he has a terrible gambling habit. I always thought that gamblers are really selfish and self-centered but it looks like Koizumi is different. Well, I still don’t trust him though. There are still parts of those guys that I don’t get but I guess I can stay quiet in peace behind these guys.

 

Sairenji is a muscle for brains and Todoroki is well… she still reeks of suspiciousness. Back then the face she always would put on was like an obvious blight that even I can see it but now, I can’t even tell what she is thinking. Her relationship with Lucinda and Aizawa makes me feel that her feelings are genuine when it comes to them but…

 

How do I say this…? I just can’t trust her yet. For now, I guess I’ll stay quiet. But at any rate, being hated in this world for having the color black on my body really just annoys me. I mean……. Just quit staring damn it!!

 

 

-

 

 

As we reached our destination, the carriage that Elfianna and Durif rode had stopped. The knights that were behind us four had dismounted their horses and followed Elfianna’s lead. Durif had the knights’ rest in a part of the mansion’s annex building.

 

Right, the place where we arrived at was a mansion. A western style mansion that looked like only Hollywood celebrities would live. Just how much does this race called “Elves” want to embellish the term “Beauty”?

 

There was a fountain a few steps outside the front door, a garden filled with colorful flowers at the back and fence full of thorns with red roses growing on it covers the entirety of the whole mansion. Todoroki admired the beautiful flowers while Sairenji and Koizumi went and followed Elfianna.

 

As for me, two elf guards were pointing their swords at me cautiously.

 

“Hey, the girl over there admiring flowers, mind telling these guys that I’m with you guys?”

 

“Why don’t you? I mean, you have that mouth right? Tell them yourself”

 

This little…!! I thought at first that Todoroki had changed but looks like she hasn’t!! Well, she isn’t hiding behind her cute-girl act but her stuck up personality is still there!!

 

Having myself got riled up for something so unimportant, I sighed and calmed my heart down. Todoroki entered the mansion before me without even saying anything. Ah, she just turned around and stuck her tongue out at me huh? That brat, I’ll make her pay for this later.

 

For now, I faced the two guards that were blocking my path.

 

“As you two just saw, I’m with that brat. Mind letting me in already?”

 

When I said that haughtily the swords got even nearer my neck; it looks like these guys doesn’t’ get what I’m saying huh? Is the <Language Comprehension> even working? I’m getting annoyed by this. I’ve already had enough of being hated for today.

 

 “Move”

 

I put pressure out as I said that. Visibly, the guards were shaken. I added <Magic Infusion> and had my body leak out thick magic power. Compared to before, my magic power rose exponentially. Fighting and killing the 9th Demon Lord gave me tons of experience points, making me level up a few tens of levels high.

 

I continued to intimidate the two guards until I saw their complexions drop in color. How nice, they’re afraid of me now. I want to keep this up but…

 

“That’s enough of you terrorizing my kind, Black hero”

 

I felt something pointy near the back of my head…

 

“You two, this person, unfortunately are her majesty’s guest. Lower down your swords at once”

 

“But…”

 

“He is… a Demon-Spawn right?”

 

The two guards meekly answered. These guys… they do talk huh? I thought that they were mute but I guess I was wrong. Moreover, the person behind me is quite rude huh? To keep pointing her sword at me despite knowing that I’m Elfianna’s guest, her attitude really makes me tick.

 

I calmed myself down and let off the intimidation. The swords around neck decreases to one as the two guards returned their swords back to their sheaths. I then turned my sight over my shoulder and thanked the person that helped me.

 

“Thanks for vouching for me”

 

“I do not need the gratitude of a man that bares that cursed color. I merely did that in order to not displease the Queen”

 

I saw another elf woman; moreover, it was the elf knight that was glaring at me when I boarded the airship. Long blonde hair, long ears, emerald green eyes and a head shorter than me; she was an elf that elf that wore a plated armor over her torso and a skirt on her lower-half. Looks really unbalance but the elf Knight was standing upright.

 

The elf knight then pressed the tip of her sword on my cheek.

 

“Don’t you dare look at me with those disgusting colored eyes or shall be the one that will gouge them out”

 

“Haaah… really now”

 

I guess I shouldn’t expect a good reply from her. Bearing the color of “Black” in this world gets you this much of scorn, if not intensely. Although I’ve already felt this much hated from before, this woman’s hate is just intense.

 

To that, I shrugged my shoulders and entered the mansion. The elf knight followed behind and entered as well.

 

 

 

PART #2

 

“You’re Majesty; it is a great honor to have you in my home”

 

The town’s head, Pernicious Caladium, welcomed the Elf Queen Elfianna, with his head bowed. A man that has the natural color of elves wore a tunic like robe. Pernicious was graceful man, although his face seemed smooth and without a flaw, Elfianna had seen his entire guise in one glance.

 

“Your play of words is still pretty good it seems? How long has it been since we last men, Pern?”

 

“Humph, looks like you are the same as ever my cousin. Always the one who ruins the fun…”

 

Pernicious raised his face and smiled widely at Elfianna. The two who were cousins from their mother’s side had a bit of playfulness hidden behind their masks. They would sometimes play as mages and knights and sometimes as Queens and Kings with their other relatives. However, as time passed, their family slowly grew apart and after a few years, Elfianna and Pernicious would sometimes get together as a sort of family reunion.

 

Queen Elfianna had softened her stiff shoulders as she smiled kindly at the cousin that has still remained the same as before.

 

“It is good to see you El”

 

“You two Pern”

 

The exchanged a few short hugs before separating. Finally, Elfianna introduced the heroes to the Elf town head of Caladium.

 

“These are the heroes that came together with me on this trip”

 

“Ah… three of the great 17 heroes hmm… I must say that they are quite young”

 

From the right to the left there stood Koizumi, Katsuto and Minami. The three all wore bright smiling faces as they greet a relative of Queen Elfianna. Furthermore, the handsome elf caught the attention of the short heighted Minami Todoroki. Her eyes suddenly turned heart shaped as she caught a glimpse of her ideal man.

 

“Hayato Koizumi, it is a pleasure to meet you”

 

“Katsuto Sairenji pleased to meet your acquaintance!!”

 

“Mi-Minami Todoroki!! I-It’s nice to m-meet you!!”

 

Minami became flustered. Her cheeks turned rosy red and her eyes swimming around as though searching for more to say. Katsuto and Koizumi had turned their gaze at the small girl acting suspiciously in front of Pernicious. Katsuto looked like he didn’t understand as to why Minami was acting like that since he merely tilted his head as though saying “What’s up now?” with a clueless face.

 

Koizumi on the other hand immediately understood Minami’s reaction. A playful grin surfaced on his face as he switched his gaze from Minami to Pernicious.

 

“Pernicious-sama, it seems that my friend here looked like she had caught something along the way. Won’t you mind checking if she caught a cold?”

 

With a snap Minami had returned to reality. The words that Koizumi had uttered caused Minami’s cheeks to redden even more, making her feel more embarrassed as it is. Elfianna chuckled at the cute side of Minami while Pernicious just stood there smiling as though adoring his grandchild.

 

Then, as though playing along with Koizumi’s mischievousness Pernicious held up his right hand and placed it over Minami’s forehead.

 

“Hmm~ it does not seem serious. Why don’t you sit down and rest for now?”

 

“Hwawawawawawa….!!?”

 

Minami’s words became incomprehensible as she lost track of what was happening. Her head was indeed spinning and her heart was throbbing nonstop like crazy. Sweat began to gather on her skin as Minami stood frozen stiff in front of Pernicious. However, the heavy sound of the door pushed open caused her to wake up.

 

*BAM!!* The entrance door flew back and behind it was a female Elf knight. Behind her was Kyoushiro, with his usual knitted-brow faced, annoyed looking expression.

 

“You’re Majesty, Sir. Lord, we are sorry for the delay. The Black hero has obstructed from entering the mansion so I had to vouch for his identity first”

 

“You little… Don’t say it as if it’s my fault that those guys didn’t let me in. They were too discriminate!!”

 

“……….”

 

“Ignoring me again huh?! Why iota…”

 

The female Elf knight ignored Kyoushiro’s snarl and continued to walk to Elfianna’s side. She bent her knees and lowered her head as she apologized for being late. Elfianna sighed and gave the Female elf knight a pat to her shoulder before ordering her to stand.

 

“It is fine; you did a good job leading Kagami-dono here”

 

“Your words are wasted upon me”

 

As the Queen and Knight finished their side, it was Pernicious’s to be stunned. In front of him was a Demon-Span. A member of the cursed color of the Demon God Avfritzed; Pernicious’s shade turned from white to red as he lost control over his emotions. His hand automatically showed a flash of light then produced a bright hot flame and shot it towards Kyoushiro.

 

Before Elfianna or the heroes could react, the flame reached Kyoushiro. *FWOOOM!!* The fire engulfed Kyoushiro’s body instantly.

 

“El!! Why have you leaded a spawn of the Demon God here?! Have you lost your mind!?”

 

“E-Eh?! K-Kagami-dono!!?”

 

Burning behind the five visitors was a young man burning in flame due to Pernicious’s attack. Elfianna ignored Pernicious’s enraged shout and immediately rushed to Kyoushiro’s aid. Koizumi, Katsuto and Minami were at lost before snapping back to reality. Their heads were then shifted to the burning smell behind them and saw someone there, covered in fire.

However…..

 

“Slaps before a hand shake? Are the people of this world really that rude?”

 

The bright red flames disappeared with a *poof* comic like sound. The person who received such welcome wasn’t hurt. Neither his hair nor clothes his clothes were burned from the attack. In fact, the angry glare was the proof that he was alive.

 

“You bastard, should I peel off your skin and make you eat it? That wasn’t even a bit less amusing you cur”

 

But the part where he was joking like it was a minute ago was not.

 

 

-

 

 

I was nearly burned to a crisp. No, I was going to burn like one if I hadn’t worn my fire resistant coat. Made from a lava lizard skin, the coat prevents me from receiving any damage to fire related attack. Although the function of the coat was just to reduce the damage from a fire attack, I enchanted it to the point that I won’t even feel the heat against a fire attack.

 

My hair got a bit singed though. The bastard that just attacked me was standing right behind Elfianna.

 

“You bastard, should I peel off your skin and make you eat it? That wasn’t even a bit less amusing you cur”

 

I glared at the long haired elf standing right behind Elfianna. The sight of a guy so perfectly handsome somehow makes my blood boil; even more so when they hide behind a woman.  They are a detestable bunch.

 

“Damn spawn of the God of Demons, I shall kill you where you stand!!”

 

Saying so with an angry face, the long haired elf began to chant. Elfianna rushed in between me and him in order to stop a fight from happening. Koizumi, Sairenji and Minami all held back the long haired elf while making sure that he didn’t get injured.

 

Koizumi held the long haired elf’s right shoulder while Sairenji was on the other. Minami was guarding Elfianna in case of an attack getting out from the long haired elf and the female elf knight stood in front of me with her sword’s pointed right at my throat.

 

A feeling of heat crawled on my skin; an unbearable itch was making me really uncomfortable. Unconsciously, I infused magic power into my body using <Magic Infusion> skill. A shroud of thin pale blue mist began to cover me.

 

“Get out of my way you lot. I’m going to make this guy kneel in front of me”

 

“K-Kagami-dono!! Please calm down!! You too Pernicious!! You are way too rude to our guest!!”

 

Elfianna stood there, trying to calm both me and the guy named Pernicious. Koizumi seemed to be whispering something to Pernicious as I saw the long haired rude elf glancing back and forth from me to Koizumi. Sairenji was glaring at my way, flapping his mouth like he was saying something.

 

This guy is the lord of the town so calm down you idiot” was what he was saying to me. That little muscle-brain, how dare he call me an “idiot”?! Doesn’t he know that he is more of an idiot than me for acting like a jealous kid when he saw me and Arianne together? I’ll beat his damn head later with a cane at least.

 

Seeing as there was no attack coming, I released my <Magic Infusion> skill and returned to normal. Elfianna noticed the change behind her back and breath out a sigh of relief. The female elf knight though was still holding her sword against me.

 

“Calm the hell down pointy ears. I am not going to attack anymore”

 

“I will not believe the words coming from the spawn of the Demon God”

 

The female elf knight continued to glare. I sighed and ignored for a moment. Looking over the hot headed elf’s shoulder, I can see that Pernicious had already calmed down but he was still looking quite wary whenever he looks at me. Koizumi and the other two had already settled down and lent Elfianna a chair to sit on. It seems that Elfianna’s tension got eased up just now.

 

 

PART #3

 

“My sincerest apologies; I have done something rude to you Hero-dono. If there is something you ever need from me, please tell me”

 

Once the whole scuffle had been resolved Pernicious offered his head on the table as he apologized.

 

A few moments ago, Elfianna told Pernicious about Kyoushiro and why he was accompanying her in her trip back to Paracelumn. From how the 8 royal Council had decided to make a choice of whether saving Ambrosia from the attack of the 9th Demon Lord to the time when Kyoushiro arrived and killed the Demon Lord.

 

Elfianna did not spare any bits of information and told everything to Pernicious all about Kyoushiro Kagami and his struggles up until now.

 

Of course, Pernicious did not believe it at first. But when the three heroes, Koizumi, Katsuto and Minami, gave their each share of information, Pernicious could not help but give up. He then lowered his head and apologized sincerely to Kyoushiro.

 

On the other hand, the person who received the brunt of the literal warm welcome, Kyoushiro, was sitting across the table with his arms crossed and his eyebrows knitted together.

 

“Please accept my sincere apology”

 

“Tsk, just forget about it. I don’t care about that so let’s just get down to business”

 

Kyoushiro clicked his tongue as he asked the topic to proceed. Pernicious seemed to have taken that as a rude action and showed an irritated expression. However, seeing as Elfianna was looking at him with a gaze that says “Play nice now” while wearing a kind smile. A trickle of sweat dripped across Pernicious’s cheeks as he played ignorant of Elfianna’s gaze.

 

The topic at hand was about the letter Elfianna had received from her niece Lydia, which also meant that Lydia was Pernicious’s concern as well. The letter was passed by Elfianna herself as she took it out from her sleeve or somewhere she could store anything inside her dress. As she did so, Pernicious took the letter in his hands and read its contents.

 

The moment he saw the words “Help me!!” in red ink caused Pernicious’s calm eyes to enter a dark troubling glare.

 

“Since when did you receive this letter?”

 

“Just yesterday… It was sent by a spirit familiar of the wind spirits”

 

Yesterday, around the time when Elfianna was having her afternoon tea, the spirit familiar of the wind spirits came by with a letter tied to its legs. The familiar was a white owl with dark spots on its wings. They are the most common of all familiar spirits conjured by the help of the wind spirits. And since elves are probably the most closest to nature itself, the white owl spirits were easy to control.

 

Any ways, Elfianna got the letter around noon. Of course, she thought that it was impossible that the familiar itself knew where the recipient was when the sender was nowhere around Phirous. But that just goes to show that Lydia was probably nearby when the white owl delivered the letter. Because of that, Elfianna immediately called for the heroes to seek for their help.

 

“At first I was doubtful but the blood stains and the dirt on the poor quality paper made me very worried about who the sender was so…”

 

“You remembered about the person that would ascend to the High Elf rank in the Moon dance ceremony… As expected, the only person would that be was Lydia”

 

As Elfianna and Pernicious were close relatives, they tend send each other letters from time to time. That would go the same way for their other relatives that lived around the Green continent. Lydia’s popularity and the reason why she was chosen to ascend to the High Elf rank was due to her talent. The exceeding height of her power as an elf caused the masses to believe that she was the next Elf Queen to replace Elfianna in the near future.

 

However, it looks like there was trouble along the way.

 

“Wait a sec, for the whole talk you guys were having, I really don’t understand anything you’ve said. What moon dance ceremony? What High elf rank? It’s like I’m hearing things from story books you read to kids to sleep”

 

Kyoushiro voiced his concern on the matter. As Kyoushiro was the only person oblivious on how fantasy story works due to his rough childhood, he doesn’t have any clue on what the two elves were saying. It was like the whole talk was so important and he didn’t even knew what was going on. That was like having no idea why he was called for in the first place.

 

On the side, Koizumi, Katsuto and Minami were taking things easily. They were part of the kind of people that believed in Santa Clause when they were young so it was very easy for them to take in the part of elves and their mystic ceremony.

 

Kyoushiro on the other hand just recently accepted the fact that elves were young in appearance but old in terms of age and longevity of their lifespans. It was impossible for him to takin in all these in just one sitting.

 

“Kyoushiro… just where did you not get what they were saying?”

 

“Hey, I’m not the kind of guy who reads story books for his past time. I worked my whole life so spare me from taking this kind of story as normal people would”

 

Kyoushiro shrugged his shoulder at Koizumi for pointing out the obvious part of the talk Elfianna and Pernicious were talking about. Elfianna understood the fact that Kyoushiro has no knowledge about elves since he grew up differently than the other heroes. As such, she took it upon herself to explain the history of elves.

 

“Kagami-dono, we elves worship the Wind Goddess Tiamat and her servants, the wind spirits”

 

As people that lived closely to nature itself, the blessing of the wind goddess and her spirits were very abundant when it comes to the elves. It was even believed that the elves were the spawns of the wind spirits that managed to manifest their existence in the physical world. That became the reason why most elves were likened to divinity itself.

 

Their flawless beauty aside, their life spans were nearly that of immortals since most elves could even live pass a millennium. But depending on their circumstances, elves lives for about 400 – 700 years old if they were healthy enough.

 

“For us elves, the Moon Dance ceremony is our thanks to the Wind Goddess Tiamat-sama. That also adds our ceremony of ascension to a High Elf rank”

 

High elf ranks are a kind of title bestowed to an elf that has been acknowledged by the spirits to lead the elves in the future. Elfianna was also a High Elf and since she was the Queen of the elven race, there would also come a time when she has to pass down the crown to the next High Elf Queen.

 

“So you’re saying that elves live longer because the Wind Goddess had made them like that? And the Moon Dance ceremony thing determines who the new Queen becomes or not? Isn’t that kind of… well reeks of political usurpation or something? I mean, the occasion does match the urgency of the letter”

 

Kyoushiro gave his own thoughts on the matter of the elves after hearing the short summary of elven history from Elfianna. In short, elves were a race that lives long because a single god decided it so. For Kyoushiro, that was just like sentencing a race to remain almost perpetually young due to a mere whim. It was like a torture or even a punishment if one were to think about it.

 

A life that exceeds that of a normal living being… It was like a sentence of being an observer of the world for life.

 

Furthermore, if the Moon dance ceremony determines who the next queen becomes, then the person that was supposed to undergo through the ceremony would most probably be obstructed by some competitor that wished to ascend to the throne. Kyoushiro was thinking that if the candidate for the next Queen was kidnapped means that the person other than the candidate would be chosen next. The so called “Next-In-line for the throne

 

“That would the correct thought for a normal human but elves that were chosen to be the next Queen doesn’t have no more than one candidate. As we elves live longer lives, after a few generations, a new Queen would ascend to the throne”

 

“We don’t compete in terms of politics like you humans do” was what Pernicious added to Elfianna’s reply.

 

Hearing all this, Kyoushiro began to ponder. If it weren’t someone that wants the crown for their own selfish desires, then what was the reason why such letter was sent to Elfianna? A letter written in red ink which was covered in dirt with the paper being poor in quality… Just what was the purpose of the sender thinking of sending such state of their letter and what’s more, it was written with a short “Help me!!” writing. It was like sender wanted the receiver to immediately understand what she was saying.

 

“Hmmm…?”

 

Kyoushiro looked intensely on the paper. At the sight of such poor quality paper, smeared in mud and written in red ink, Kyoushiro had a thought. If the letter came from a bird that flew above from someplace that the ship had passed by, wouldn’t that mean that the sender was along a highway or some forest?

 

The magic airship had passed over the wasteland before coming to a well-nourished land that was green allover. Weren’t there some highway that they passed through when they were flying weeks ago? Kyoushiro heaved a sigh and held his head.

 

“Kagami, something wrong?”

 

“You’ve gone quiet all of a sudden”

 

Katsuto and Minami stared at Kyoushiro’s face and worriedly asked about him. Since a while ago, the three heroes besides Kyoushiro had understood the contents of what Elfianna and Pernicious had been talking about. Because of that, they could easily digest what kind of trouble the queen candidate was going through.

 

However, Kyoushiro was showing more troubles in understanding the situation- Was what everyone in the room was thinking as they gazed at Kyoushiro’s expression.

 

Kyoushiro turned his head and leaned back on the backrest of the chair he was seated on.

 

“It’s nothing… I just think that the sender of the letter was probably just lost or something”

 

“Why do you think so?”

 

Minami asked while leaning in closer to the table.

 

“Well… the letter came by almost immediately and the Phirous was flying in about 300 miles per hour. If you think about the distance and time when the bird came, shouldn’t it been possible that the sender saw the ship from somewhere down below when we were coming?”

 

At the speed of a normal plane, there should be no bird capable of delivering such letter. Even if in this world where Phirous’s speed was the fastest, it still couldn’t be compared to the ones on earth. Regardless, the spirit familiar that brought the letter would never be able to catch up to Phirous unless it flew out from the front and landed on the ship safely.

 

If counting by numbers the spirit familiar caught up with the ship was slim but it wasn’t impossible. As this world was ruled upon by ridiculous things like magic power and skills, it was impossible to make a concrete conclusion.

 

In any case, Kyoushiro doesn’t believe that a simple bird would be able to catch up with Phirous as Kyoushiro was the one that modified the whole thing.

 

 “The bird probably was flying up front. I don’t get how it pinpointed our location but there’s no way a simple bird like an owl would be able to fly in the same way a car would travel on land”

 

“Then are you saying that we were right above the place where Lydia was before sending the letter?”

 

Elfianna, wearing a doubtful expression, began to listen on in Kyoushiro’s words. For better or worse, Kyoushiro was someone that could be relied on in times where he is needed.

 

“Something like that, judging from the quality of paper, I guess she tore it from some notebook or a sketchpad and wrote what she needed to convey. She was also seemed to be in a hurry so the paper was a bit creased. And the red ink is without a doubt, blood”

 

Hearing Kyoushiro’s explanation Pernicious began to ponder with his chin rested on his right hand. Elfianna drew back with a pain expression as she could only helplessly admit that it as blood that was used to write on the poor quality paper. Koizumi, Katsuto and Minami were all wearing the same trouble face as they couldn’t really figure out what to do next in order to find Lydia Flowerchild Bloomsmeir.

 

In the end, the talk couldn’t proceed but for the time being, Pernicious launched a search party for a girl with Lydia’s description.

 

The two elves were hoping that their niece was alright for the time being.

6