Vol. 2 CH. 3 – Caladium (2)
485 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo!! Vain here, i do apologize that it has taken me so long to update. As I thought, my time writing had decreased now my On-the-Job training is slowly drawing to a close. 

 

Ah you're all wondering why I said "Internship" back then right? Yeah, turns out that I didn't make the cut so I will be continuing my OJT until around April. I still have a summer class by then but surely i'll be able to work on this story of mine more.

 

Yep. let's just end this boring kind of announcement and let you guys read the story...

 

I'm sorry if this one will make you guys hate my story but since I was too busy, this is what I can do for now. Please let me off with this for now alright? 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Vol. 2 CH. 3 – Caladium (2)

 

PART #1

 

Once the talk ended, Kyoushiro and the others were given their own rooms to stay in for a while. Elfianna was more of a state guest as she was the current Queen of elves so her room was prepared in a more lavish way. Koizumi and Katsuto decided to have room for them to share while Minami would be separated from the three guys due to her gender.

 

Obviously, everyone was treated as guest. Kyoushiro however, still received the cold shoulder from all the residents of the Caladium household. From the beautiful and exemplar wife of Pernicious to his two sons and one daughter, Kyoushiro couldn’t the amount of time they sneered at him.

 

The maids and guards were pretty much the same and refused to serve Kyoushiro. Judging from their personalities work, Kyoushiro guessed that enduring until everything was over was a good way to avoid get mixed up in some trouble.

 

In a sense, Kyoushiro as was looking out for those of the same hair and eye color as him in this world. But still, having people ignored you left and right was just too much handle.  It’s not like Kyoushiro was trying to find a way to end the discrimination between the races and the Demon-Spawns but experiencing the full brunt of that discrimination was something that Kyoushiro find so exhausting.

 

It was like he came back to earth. Nothing much had changed except for being in another world- Kyoushiro thought as he gazed at the plain looking ceiling of his room.

 

The bed he was one was soft and big enough for five or six people to sleep on. The room was spacious and as ventilated enough for not one to feel uncomfortable with a ceiling fan or even an air-conditioner like he has back on earth and in Ambrosia.

 

Thinking so, it reminded Kyoushiro that this was far more primitive than he thought. Although bearings of carriage were already invented, there was no large machinery like locomotives or even printing machines in this world. Probably it was because magic was widely used in this world that technology itself didn’t advance but considering the prospect of disease and the like going rampant in the future, for Kyoushiro, this was world was way too lax.

 

Monsters exist but no one invested their time in researching artillery or high power weaponry like the ones he has in Ambrosia. Sure magic items were useful but their power is limited only on those that can wield them. Magic swords were specials cases since everyone can use them but items like legendary swords and cursed devices, were a different story.

 

Unlike the many magic items only chosen individuals were able to use legendary weapons and cursed devices. Taiga was one of those people that can use a legendary weapon, his weapon was a legendary sword itself and more so, it was Holy sword that the god of this world bestowed upon humanity. Kyoushiro has one or two cursed devices but even he was reluctant in using them as it consumes the mind of the user. In the end, Kyoushiro decided to make weapons that was fully enchanted to their very limits and granted them to his people. That way, the citizens of Ambrosia could defend themselves to some degree.

 

I need to get some fresh air…” Kyoushiro thought as he stood up and exit his room.

 

-

 

 

The pleasant breeze caught on Kyoushiro’s skin. The sweet scent of flowers and fresh air made Kyoushiro show a smile he hasn’t shown for a while.  Since the current situation was something that has no relation to, aside from being a state guest, he was somewhat forced to cooperate with the search and rescue mission for the Elf queen candidate known as Lydia Flowerchild Bloomsmeir.

 

Although this was supposed to be an information exchange between Ambrosia and Paracelumn, the situation changed when Elfianna received the letter from Lydia. A call for help made the Elf Queen took action almost immediately.

 

There, a tomato flew at Kyoushiro’s face, covering with sticky tomato juice.

 

“Damn Demon-Spawn!! Get out of this town!!”

 

An angered elf man roared so at Kyoushiro as he held another ripe tomato in his hand. To such action, Kyoushiro snapped back into reality. The itchy portion of the place where the tomato hit made Kyoushiro held it with his hand. Rather than surprised or shock, what Kyoushiro felt at that time was purely an absence of emotion. His dark eyes then turned to the person that threw the tomato.

 

However, another one flew in and hit his chest. This time, the one who threw was a lady in her thirties or mid-forties.

 

“You cursed race!! Don’t you dare plague this land with misfortune!!?”

 

As the crowd grew wilder and louder, Kyoushiro realized that he walked a far distance from the mansion. He didn’t notice that he already left the garden and unconsciously walked into the middle of the town.

 

All kinds of juice filled vegetables flew out, along with hard fruits; everything had reached Kyoushiro’s feet. Standing with sticky clothes, Kyoushiro breathe out a sigh.

 

“Was that all of you can muster? Throw and waste all this good food? Seriously, this world of yours is a joke. When there are people unable to eat, you guys just waste them on some petty lot like me”

 

“Hah I really can’t help but laugh” Kyoushiro scoffed as he walked forward.

 

Perhaps the residents of the town took Kyoushiro’s words as rude and demeaning; they kept their glares directed at Kyoushiro. With their grips on juicy fruits and squishy vegetables tightened, the bottleneck of their resentment blew up.

 

Once more, it was a rain of tomatoes and hard fruits. Rotten eggs flew about as well and the blood-stuck meat were hurling around Kyoushiro’s location.

 

But Kyoushiro did not mind it. After all, it was the teaching of this world to condemn those who possess the color of the Demon God. Religion itself had taken part in deepening the roots of hatred and discrimination but it was also the Demon-Spawns faults that the horrible treatment towards them continues.

 

In ages old past, those who possess dark hair and eyes were warmly welcomed by the world. As any other race had their one or two Demon-Spawns of their own, it was relatively normal to see people with black hair and eyes walking out on the streets both day and night.

 

However, once the Demon God descended and the Demon Lords appeared, all races began to persecute those with Black hair and eyes. Of course, it went without saying that the other side retaliated as well. That was normal but that merely made the rift between the colors of black and the other race.

 

Kyoushiro had even read once that there were once a group of people that possessed Black hair and eyes, going around killing people, pillaging villages and violating and disrupting order. It was even said that the 12th Demon Lord, Dark Lord Trause, was one of the Demon-Spawns and caused mayhem all throughout the continent.

 

The curse the elven folk were saying was the one that causes monsters to flood in one city and devour everything inside it.

 

But as expected, this sort of treatment suits me…” Kyoushiro silently showed a sorrowful smile as he took on the rage of the townsfolk of Caladium. His hair and skin began to feel sticky as the smell of rotten eggs and bloody meats were already attracting flies to fly all over him.

 

In the eyes of other people, what Kyoushiro was doing was simply and utterly stupid. He was taking on a resentment that wasn’t him from the start and more so, he was taking them on while making himself look like the villain.

 

However, the treatment he was currently receiving wasn’t so far off from where he came from. The time when he was a child and stole goods from stores, steals purses and even tried to run around the dark neighborhood just to deliver specific and dangerous goods from leaders of organization that shouldn’t be named, was very similar right now.

 

Because all that action of his as a child caused people to hate him, treat him as trash and nothing more than a sewer rat that crawl up from a nearby creak. Although Kyoushiro was under the care of his relatives at that time, they never did take care of him and merely took the inheritance money his parents had left him.

 

Remembering those memories, made Kyoushiro think that what he was receiving was lighter than before.

 

Wearing but his sinister smile, he walked on with pride, while being showered with trash and not praise.

 

 

PART #2

 

Receiving the report that Kyoushiro left his room and went to the city alone, Elfianna, Queen of Paracelumn Kingdom, caressed her forehead as a surge of headaches was coming from here and there.

 

Although Kyoushiro knew how his kind was being treated, he was still walking around with his chest puffed out while wearing a suggestive grin that caused more people to get riled up as they see him.

 

Seeing from how he acts despite being a hero that fought against the 9th Demon Lord, Elfianna could not believe he was letting the people treat him like he was some sort of blight on some part of their bodies.

 

“Haah… He is a guest in this kingdom of ours yet our people treat him horribly. This sort of action deserves punishment but…”

 

Where all people were directing their unjust hatred, the hero who fought against a Demon Lord and was supposed to be a state guest, was being treated worse than a criminal in their country. 

 

Demon Lords like 5th Demon Lord Ox King Gaul and the 8th Demon Lord, Armor King Delfigner, had attacked places around the Paracelumn Kingdom. Even the Dark Lord Trause has caused problems here and there when he attacked a few years back.

 

Even so, the people that mostly got affected by the after effects of their attacks were those Demon-Spawns that had Black hair and eyes as their traits. Elfianna herself understood the current standing of the Demon-Spawns all around the world but even she was totally powerless at the long aged hatred of all races against the Demon-Spawn.

 

As such, she couldn’t help but pity the young hero that merely got swept away from the ridiculous Hero Summoning.

 

“I should prepare some sort of apology for him when we arrive at the capital. But for now, I need to take care of Lydia’s situation”

 

Saying that, she resumed working through all the paper works that concerns the search party that was currently being made by Pernicious and the other three heroes.

 

 

-

 

 

The forest near Caladium was big. More so, it stretched all through all directions, keeping the whole area a labyrinth of sorts to those that were not from here. Although there were roads all around connecting city to city, they were unmaintained so some roads were highly covered with vegetation.

 

Elves themselves boast high navigational abilities when it comes to forests. The terrain itself was their home from the start of the first elf to live in the country. Because of that, elves don’t maintain much of the roads.

 

They exchange goods with humans by means of letters and exchanging goods at the entrance of forests. There were occasions where humans and other race would be able to step foot on one elf towns or two but those rarely happens since most carriage can’t pass through roads covered with overgrown grass.

 

Right now, groups of elves with Koizumi, Katsuto and Minami, were currently looking around the place with lanterns lighting up their path. The numbers of groups were around 4, whereas the other heroes were split into other groups. The first group is where Koizumi was right now, they were at the place where the magic ship had passed once.

 

The place was totally dense with leaves and trees. The footings were rough due to the uprooted roots and slippery stones, but nevertheless, Koizumi and the group of elves were easily passing through without any problems.

 

On the second group, Katsuto was following the scot elves to the northern part of the forest since there was a cave there that once used by bandits to hide from the authorities. They were taking a rough path through a mountain trail while keeping in mind the vastness of the forests itself. In order to not get lost, they were using a string to follow back their path.

 

As for Minami’s group, they were heading to a nearby human settlement nearby. It seems that place felt more suspicious than other since it was a cesspool of merchants and greedy slave traders. There was a high probability that Lydia was taken by them.

 

On the last group, it was led by the Female elf knight, Elyria Rosemary. Her group consists of nothing but elves and was leading a good enough force to take down a hideout of bandits in their hideouts.  Numbering around a hundred and twenty elves with archers, mages and knights armed to the teeth, they were following the old path that led to once an old elven fortress.

 

Although each group was supposed to be scouting, the only group armed was Elyria’s. It was unknown as to why one group was armed enough to pose a threat to those that would see them. It was almost as if, the search party was intended to wage war against some sort of army.

 

 

 

-

 

 

The moans of women echoed through the thinned walls of a ruined fortress. The lack of torches illuminating the halls made one difficult for a person to see through it or even walk through them. But the loud echoes of women moaning were enough for a person to be led around through the darkness.

 

In one room, the countless forms of women being pounded through by many men were basked under the bright light of numerous torches. Beddings were prepared and the whole room was like a venue for a gathering of sex-maniac fiends.

 

Blood and white liquid ere covering most of the unconscious women and the foul stench were going around, fouling the place. There was no window and merely the open door was their ventilation.

 

With ragged breath, one man threw down the woman he had just finished doing in.

 

“Heh, looks like… we won’t be going out of entertainment for a… while huh?”

 

 The man had rough features. Scarred body, stubble on his chin and dark colored features on his eyes and head; the tens of men around him were still going at it with the tens of women they had captured after raiding a small village. The elf villages were amongst one of their raid and now they were numerous dead eyed elven women around them.

 

But among the many village they raided, one elf stood out. The man’s eyes ran through that woman’s body.

 

“Isn’t that a place with a good view? Looks like you’ve been enjoying yourself”

 

“Ugh… vile men… your kind disgust me so!!”

 

Trapped inside a birdcage wearing nothing to cover her body, a small puddle of liquid was dripping out from her cage. Blonde hair, long ears and emerald jade eyes; with voluptuous proportions, she was an attractive sort that gives every men arousal.

 

However, despite her flushed cheeks, her glare was intensified by her own anger.

 

“Now-now, don’t be so angry. You’ll be able to reach heaven soon enough like everybody else”

 

The man was smiling. But the vulgarity of his words was enough to send chills down her spine. She, the princess Bloomsmeir kingdom, Lydia Flowerchild Bloomsmeir, shivered as she received such indecent glare.

 

“Despicable…”

 

“Hahaha!! I don’t mind you calling me like that! But soon enough you’ll be begging me to hold you down by the back!!”

 

The man laughed as he shook his body. The poor young girl he was straddling was already dead inside her own mind. Wearing nothing and being covered by unknown fluids, the young human girl was breathing haggardly…

 

Yet the man was still pushing himself unto the young girl who looked like she wasn’t even 13 yet. Lydia closed her eyes from the horrid state the young girl was in; denying the reality that she would end up in the same state sooner or later.

 

The man snickered.

 

“Well then, shall we increase the dosage?”

 

Almost as if replying to the man’s question, an old looking man with wrinkles all over his body nodded and poured over a pink liquid over a cauldron of burning coals. Thick pink smoke gushed out from the hot cauldron, covering the entire ceiling where Lydia was hanging…

 

No… Not again!!” Lydia thought as she struggled to cover her face with her hands. However, the smoke was simply too thick to be blocked out just like that. Lydia coughed hard the moment she had inhaled a bit of that smoke…

 

“Kha…Kho… “

 

“Kukuku… deep breathe my dear. Deep breath”

 

Watching the poor elf girl gasping for air as she resists the effect of the smoke, the man smiled. Lydia, whose body slowly showing a flushed red color as he tips protruding and watering, her lower-half watering due to the excessive ecstasy her body was receiving, was letting out tears from the corner of her eyes.

 

It was painful. Her body was forcefully convulsing due to the immense feeling of euphoria that the thick pink smoke was making. Lydia was biting down her own lips as she resists the effects of the smoke…

 

“In time you’ll fall oh princess of the Bloomsmier kingdom. When that time comes, I’ll be the ruler of the elves…haha…hahaha….HAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

 

The man laughed maddeningly. His eyes bloodshot at the effects of the pink smoke that he had gotten off from a peddler some time ago, it was a powder that makes one lose their sense of reason until they are in heat.

 

That very powder was something he had stolen from a peddler from the southern region. He was glad that he had stolen such item. If not, he would not have an army of sex crazed men, that he uses to plunder villages and towns; stealing then raping their women and taking everything the villages and towns has.

 

He was the leader of a notorious mercenary group that once fought alongside the Hero Taiga Kurosawa. They fought with him as the hero challenged the first Demon Lord, but as the continuous loses piled up, his group decided to leave…

 

The name Ernest Vern the Honest, was now a mad man crazed by the sensual pleasure of flesh…

 

 

 

4