Chapter 3 – The Vegetarians
178 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the third day of Doretta being Valentina’s slave. Valentina wake Doretta up in the morning. She then ordered her to make breakfast. After making some fried eggs for breakfast in the kitchen, Doretta made a request. 

“I think I need to take a bath,” Doretta said. 

“You can go to the bathroom through the bedroom. I’ll lend you my clothes so you can change into them,” Valentina responded. “We’ll buy you some outfits this weekend. In the meantime, you’ll use my clothes.” 

Valentina looked for some clothes in the living room’s drawer. She then gave the clothes and a towel to Doretta. Next, she led the Mousekin to the bathroom. 

“That’s the bathroom. Do you need me to wash you? We can bathe together,” Valentina suggested. 

“No thanks, I can do it on my own!” 

“Are you sure? If you take too long, I’ll go inside.” 

“I-I’ll be quick!” Doretta exclaimed as she rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door. She cleaned herself as fast as she could. She dried herself, put on Valentina’s clothes, and got out of the bathroom. Valentina then went in to bathe. 

After that she said, “I’m going to work. You stay in the house and be quiet. We’re in the Wolfkin village. Screaming for help won’t do you any good. Also don’t even think about running away. I’ll punish you if you attempt to do that,” Valentina told Doretta. “Do you understand me?” 

“Yes,” Doretta replied. 

“Also, don’t forget to clean the whole house. And I expect you to make dinner before I come home. If you don’t do your job well, I will punish you.” 

Valentina went out of the room. She then grabbed her bag and went out of the house. She locked the front door. Valentina traveled a little and walked into a gun shop, which was hers. 

Out of boredom, Doretta explored the bedroom like she had the day before. There was a bookshelf inside the room. She picked a book about the Wolfkin village. She read about what did Wolfkins eat. It was said that their main diet was the prey Beastkins, especially Sheepkin. The Wolfkin would go out to the prey Beastkin’s villages or camps and kill them.  

Then Doretta remembered the raid in her village a few days before. It was the Wolfkin troops who had attacked the Mousekin village. The houses had been burnt down. Most of the Mousekins had been killed, but some had escaped the attack. She got her left leg shot by a Wolfkin. 

Doretta kept reading the book. She read about the customs of the Wolfkins. It turned out that having a sexual relationship with a prey was frowned upon. A predator having a sexual relation with a prey was also perceived as mentally sick. Because Wolfkins and other predators believed the purpose of the prey was to be eaten. But some Wolfkins did made their prey their slave. It was considered normal in the society. Although there are exceptions.  

She found out that there were vegetarian groups in the predator society. These groups ate vegetables and were convinced that prey and predator should be friends, and that prey deserved to be treated with respect and dignity. Doretta learned that there was a chance that she could ask for help to a predator. Although the chances were low because these groups were a minority of the predator.  

5