Chapter 4 – Failed Attempt
151 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So Doretta had learned that she might use the help of the vegetarian predator. They are the minority, however Doretta decided to try her luck. She opened the bedroom window. Unfortunately the windows of the house had some bars on it, so she couldn’t escape. She had another plan in mind. 

“Help! Help me! Somebody!” Doretta tried to shout at the top of her lungs. She peeked outside through the window. Her shouting caught the attention of some Wolfkins. But it looked like nobody there was a vegetarian predator. They noticed that Doretta was a Mousekin and probably think she was a slave and didn’t care. Instead Doretta noticed a familiar face approaching her. It was Valentina. 

“I come back to get something I forget and find out you actually have the guts to shout for help. Didn’t I told you it was no use?” Valentina asked. Doretta didn’t say a word. She was in fear of getting punished. She knew what she did wasn’t in Valentina’s favor. 

“Did you want to ask for help to the  vegetarians? I guess I was too careless. Wait for me, I’ll go inside,” Valentina said. She went around the house and unlocked the front door. Valentina got inside the house. She went into the bedroom where Doretta is.  

“Looks like I need to take extreme measures,” Valentina declared. She opened the cupboard and grabbed a roll of duct tape and a chain. She pulled Doretta’s wrist and led her to the basement. She turned on the light. She forced the Mousekin to sit on a chair, then chained her to it.  

“I gotta get back to work. Wait for me until I go home, alright? I have a surprise for you,” Valentina said as she smiled. She then kissed her on her mouth. Valentina taped Doretta’s mouth using the duct tape after that. 

Chained to the chair, Doretta pondered about what the surprise meant. It couldn’t be good. It was boring to wait, but she had no choice. She looked around the basement to endure the boredom. There were some wooden boxes at her left side. She looked to her right. There were some whips, a pair of handcuffs, and a ball gag. Doretta was scared to imagine what would happen to her. 

Hours had passed. The night finally arrived. Valentina opened the front door. She then walked over to the kitchen and opened the door to the basement. Like she expected, Doretta was still there. Valentina released her from the chains and pulled the tape from Doretta’s mouth. Valentina grabbed a whip from the right side of the room. 

“Now strip,” Valentina commanded. Doretta took of her clothes until she only had her bra and panties on. 

“Take off all of it,” Valentina ordered. 

“I don’t want to do it. It’s embarassing,” Doretta said straight up. 

Valentine whipped Doretta’s back harshly. “I said take it off!” 

“Stop forcing me to do things I don’t want to do!” Doretta exclaimed as she faced Valentina. Tears dripped from her eyes. 

3