Chapter 5 – The Punishment
168 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unable to take how Valentina acted anymore, Doretta slapped her. All that yelling and torture, she just couldn’t take it anymore. She had decided that she should fight back. 

“You’ve just crossed the line,” Valentina stated, aggrieved. She groaned then whipped Doretta’s stomach harsher than before. She whipped her again and again. 

“It hurts … please … no more,” Doretta begged as she cried. One second ago, she was brave enough to attack her. However, her guts dissolved into thin air. All because the pain was unbearable and she fear that Valentina would do more. She wished that Valentina would pity her. However, what happened was unexpected. 

“Did you know that it turns me on to see you in tears?” Valentina said as she grinned. “You can stop crying. It’s no use.” 

Doretta cried more. In response to that, Valentina whipped her more and more. The Mousekin didn’t know what to do anymore. She began to despair. Doretta stopped crying. Her eyes radiated a hint of emptiness. 

“Now take off your underwear,” Valentina commanded. Doretta complied. She removed her bra and her panties. 

“Good girl … you look cute, Doretta,” Valentina complimented. 

“What are you getting at?” Doretta asked. 

Valentina whipped Doretta’s butt. Doretta whimpered. Valentina whipped it again a few times. She then whipped Doretta’s other body parts.  

After about one hundred whips Valentina asked Doretta to put on her clothes. Doretta did as she said. Doretta sighed in relief. Valentina led Doretta to the bedroom. 

“You will sleep in the bed tonight. With me,” Valentina uttered. 

“No thanks, I’ll sleep on the couch like usual,” said Doretta. She had no reason to like to sleep with a predator who could kill and eat her. 

“It’s an order,” Valentina stated. 

Doretta had no choice but to obey her. She didn’t want to risk getting tortured again. Valentina lied on the bed. Doretta lied down on the edge of the bed, avoiding the Wolfkin.  

“Are you scared of me?” Valentina asked. 

“Why is that a question?” Doretta asked back. 

”I only punish you if you are disobedient. So come closer,” Valentina said. 

Doretta moved herself closer to Valentina. Valentina tried to hug her. The Mousekin was startled, but she let Valentina hug her. It felt warm. This actually didn’t feel so bad after all. 

*** 

“Please, help me save my younger sister! I know she is still alive out there!” a Mousekin woman with brown fur and hair pleaded.  

“I know you  want to be positive that your sister is still alive. However, even if she is, we cannot just go to predator villages and take your sister out of there. There are way too few of us. We need to join forces with vegetarian groups from other villages and start a war,” a Dogkin answered, putting his hand on his back.  

“But you said that you would only use peaceful ways to negotiate with the predators,” another Dogkin responded. 

“It’s been too long. The protests we did were useless. They wouldn’t listen to us. It’s time to use violence to end all these injustice to the prey species.” 

4