Chapter 7 – Lunch
106 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Doretta and Valentina went into the clothing store. They could see all sorts of clothes. There were some people inside. The room smell of air freshener. Valentina noticed a stylish maid uniform on a mannequin. She pulled Doretta’s wrist and led her to the maid uniform. 

“Let’s try that on, shall we?” Valentina said, pointing to the maid outfit. “Excuse me, do you have more of these to try on?”  

The store employee brought some maid uniforms to Valentina. The Wolfkin and the Mousekin then went to the changing room. Valentina helped Doretta put on the maid uniform.  

“I thought we were looking for daily outfit for me,” Doretta protested. 

“Don’t forget that you’re still my slave, Doretta. You should have a fitting clothing,” Valentina responded. “Plus you look really cute in this. Don’t you think?” 

Doretta looked at the mirror. The maid outfit wasn’t so bad. “I suppose so,” the brown furred Mousekin said. 

“I mean you’d look cute in anything.” 

“…” 

“Ah, I also saw a pretty ribbon earlier! We should get that for you too. And those shoes,” the white furred Wolfkin said. She seemed to enjoy dressing Doretta up. 

Valentina felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around. It was Teal the gray wolf, and he was holding hands with someone beside him, presumably his girlfriend. She was a black haired Rabbitkin with emerald colored eyes. She had long hair. What? Teal’s girlfriend was a rabbit? Valentina knew that Teal was a vegetarian. However, she didn’t expect him to date a prey species. 

“Hi, Valentina,” Teal greeted. “Shopping for some clothes?” 

“This is my friend, Doretta. I’m helping her choose her clothes,” Valentina lied. “Right, Doretta?” Valentina nudged Doretta. She blinked at her two times, hoping Doretta would cooperate. 

Doretta decided to play along. “Yeah, we’re shopping for my clothes … ah, Asher, is that you!?” Doretta noticed the black furred Rabbitkin. She was surprised that her childhood friend was here. 

“Doretta! Fancy meeting you here,” Asher responded. 

“Whoa, so you two know each other,” Teal said. “Nice to meet you Doretta. I’m Teal, Asher’s boyfriend.” 

“Nice to meet you too, Teal,” Doretta replied. 

“What do you say we go eat lunch together? It’ll be my treat,” Teal offered. 

“Sure! I’ll pay for these clothes first, then we can go,” Valentina said. 

*** 

Teal led the group to a vegetarian restaurant. Valentina was a bit disappointed because vegetables weren’t her favorites. She decided to try the food anyway because she want to pretend to be a vegetarian in front of Teal, her close friend. 

“The food here is really good,” Teal commented. 

“It sure is,” Valentina lied. Her white, furry ears turned to the back of her head. “Vegan burgers are great.” 

“Yeah, the almonds are good,” Doretta said. 

“So Valentina,” Teal said. “Do you support our relationship? You know, they said predator dating prey are mentally sick and all.” 

“You didn’t need to ask that, Teal. I support you having a happy life with your girlfriend. You’re my best friend after all,” Valentina assured. 

3