Chapter 8 – The Game
108 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Let’s play chess, Doretta. Do you know how to play it?” Valentina asked. She and Doretta had just eaten dinner. They had eaten some sandwiches that Doretta made. They were sitting on the chairs beside the dining table. Valentina didn’t have anything to do so she thought she’d play a game or some. 

“Yes. I love chess. I used to play it all the time,” Doretta answered. Doretta and Asher were fans of chess. Doretta used to play against Asher all the time when they were kids. 

“Then how about we play some chess? I’ll go get the chess board,” Valentina said. Valentina went upstairs and got the chess board. She then went back downstairs and put the chess board on the dining table. 

“Let’s spice it up. The loser has to do what the winner says,” Valentina explained. “What do you say?” 

“Can I ask you to set me free?” Doretta questioned.  

“You know I won’t grant you that wish,” Valentina stated. “Pick something else.” 

Doretta sighed. Of course Valentina wouldn’t want her to run away. Doretta should have a change of plan. 

“That’s not fair. You’ll refuse me asking you to do anything while I have to comply with everything you ask me to do,” Doretta said. 

“Well, I’m the mistress and you’re the slave,” the white furred Wolfkin stated. 

“Not a fun game.” Doretta pouted.  

Valentina rolled her eyes. “Fine, fine. I’ll think of better rules.” She put her index finger on her chin, contemplating about the guidelines she might add to the game. After some time, she started opening her mouth. 

“You can ask me for anything,” Valentina said. She made gestures using her fingers. “Except, one, setting you free, two, the stuff that can help you become free of me, and three, switching our roles, which is making you become the mistress and I the slave. How’s that? Is that good enough for you?” 

“That’s more like it,” Doretta uttered. She was thinking in silence. There must be a loophole she could use. She could ask Valentina to stop hurting her. “So what would you ask from me if you win?” the brown haired Mousekin asked. 

“It’s a secret,” Valentina said. “I’ll reveal it if I win.” 

“Is it some sort of punishment?” Doretta asked curiously. 

“Yes it is. And I like it. So you better lose the game, hehe,” Valentina replied. “What’s your request if you win?” 

“I’ll also keep it a secret until I win,” Doretta replied. Okay, let’s ask Valentina to stop hurting her if she wins. Hopefully, with her experiences in chess, she’d win. 

Valentina and Doretta arranged the chess pieces on the board before they begun playing. Doretta got the first turn. She moved her pawn. After that, Valentina moved hers.  

The game went along for half an hour. Doretta moved her rook sideways. “Checkmate.” 

“You’re better at this game than I thought,” Valentina commented. “What do you want to ask me to do?” 

“I want you to … “ Here it went. Just ask Valentina to stop hurting her. “I want you to hit me,” Doretta muttered. 

3