Chapter 29: Sparring (part 1)
54 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"If you would rather not train all day. What you say, we have a rematch between each other."Anik said to all of them.

After hearing that, everyone got excited and happily finished their running. First, they go towards the ration area and eat normal food like beans and some vegetables. They didn't get any meat now for a week.

Jonathan was sadly eating his food. Everyone was not happy with this food, but they didn't show it on their faces and started eating their food.

After eating, they excitedly went towards their jeep and then Anik drove them towards the front gate of the camp.

After speaking with the front gate guards, the guards open the gate. Then, they drove towards the bunker for their rematches. 

This time the two soldiers didn't come with them since they knew that the Luna group was strong enough to fight for themselves. Then they started talking about why Holden didn't come with them.

"So, what is Holden doing in the general Liam office?"Ace asked Luna.

"He is with his old teammates and General Liam discussing not telling the General Seth camp about our encounter with them.

After three days of discussion, they reached that conclusion. And finally to discuss our group."Luna said to Ace.

"What to discuss about us?"Anik asked Luna.

"Discuss our team progress, effectiveness, and management and give General Liam his report on us," Luna said to Anik and he just nodded and drove towards the bunker.

A few hours later, they reach the bunker. After getting checked by the soldiers for bites from the zombies at the front gate, they went inside the bunker.

"Now, who's going to go first?"Luna asked the team. Everyone raised their hand and then looked at each other.

After discussing for a while, they decided to choose the first person to fight Luna who is the strongest among them, not in body strength but in fighting techniques.

All three ready their right hands to play rock paper scissors to decide the person who going to fight Luna first.

"Rock, paper, scissors, "×3All three said at the same time.

Anik and Ace were rock, but Jonathan was paper.

"Ah-ha I won," Jonathan said happily.

"Don't get beaten up too badly," Ace said to Jonathan with a smug smile.

"Same" Anik also said to Jonathan jokingly.

"We will see, I will make you guys take back those words," Jonathan said.

"Now, since Jonathan is fighting, first we will fight with no weapon," Luna said to Jonathan.

Anik was going to do the countdown. Luna and Jonathan were in a position to fight.

"Ready,"  Anik asked both of them.

"Then FIGHT!!!"Anik shouted and both Luna and Jonathan ran towards each other. First Jonathan tries to grapple Luna and make her fall to the ground, but Luna immediately evades Jonathan's grapple and tries to punch him.

Then Jonathan attacks Luna with a punch in the stomach, but she blocks it. And counter-attack it with a straight kick to his face. But Jonathan barely escaped the attack and tried to make distance between them. However, Luna didn't give any chance and gave a straight chin punch to Jonathan that he was unable to block or dodge.

Jonathan then felt dizzy and imbalanced from that punch. And when he tried to regain his focus, he fell to the ground by Luna's leg sweep. Then, when Jonathan tried to get it immediately, Luna already put him in her headlock.

Jonathan tries to get out of it, but he soon chokes out.

"Luna won" Anik said and went to check on Jonathan.

After checking Jonathan and not seeing any visible injuries, he wakes up Jonathan. Then helped him walk towards a bench where he sat down.

"So how was the fight?"Ace asked him.

"I was too slow to attack, I have to improve my reflexes."Jonathan with self-reflection.

"Now who is next in line?"Luna said to both Anik and Ace.

Anik decided to give Ace the first chance and fight with Luna in the last.

"Ready… FIGHT!!!"Anik shouted. 

Both Ace and Luna didn't run towards each other but slowly walked towards each other.

After reaching near enough, both throw punches and kicks to each other. Now Luna was playing defensive and carefully attacking Ace. While Ace, who was physically stronger than Luna, was going offensive.

Ace was throwing a lot of punches, but all were blocked and evaded by Luna with her agile body.

After some exchange, both back off for a second and try to gauge each other next action.

A few seconds later, Ace tried to punch Luna in the stomach, but she somehow avoided the attack to the stomach. Then she immediately held Ace's punching arm and rotated it with herself.

 Then Ace tries to push Luna away, but she takes advantage of the push and uses the pushing force against him. Thanks to the pushing force by going against the pushing force, Luna slams Ace into the ground.

Due to getting slammed into the ground, he was dizzy for a second. At that moment Luna gets up the fallen ace and starts punching Ace.

Ace was able to block some of her punches, but he also gets punches a lot. He tries to close the distance between each other and hold her, so she can't punch him, but he can't do it and finally loses consciousness.

"Luna…win, "Anik said and Luna got up from the top of laying knock-out Ace.

After checking Ace and taking him to the bench, Luna started to come towards all three of them after drinking some water.

"You two have grown stronger, but so I have, so next time work harder," Luna said to Ace and Jonathan. They just nodded.

Anik started to stretch his arms and legs while looking at Luna.

Luna started to smile and after stretching for a minute, both positioned themselves opposite to each other.

Jonathan was now the one to start the fight.

 "Ready... FIGHT!!!"               

                                        To be continued…

5