Chapter 36: Deal (part 1)
29 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Why do I feel like not going to the camp tomorrow.' Anik said while trying to sleep.

'Aafia, how much more till you can eat another essence.' Anik said to Aafia.

[You have 15 minutes more left to eat your 8th essence. Why are you so hurry to eat all 20 essences.]

'Um, Because I don't know what will happen tomorrow at the military camp when I get there to make a deal. So I have to be my strongest to get out there.' Anik said to Aafia.

[You don't believe in your friends.]

'Just being safe, that's all.' Anik said to Aafia.

[So, what kind of deal are you gonna make with the general Liam tomorrow?]

'I have to kill 10 thousand zombies before the F-tier zombie appears to get any kind of advantage over it. Didn't you say not to take it lightly?
I want a weapon which can kill zombies from far away and is more destructive than a grenade.' Anik said to Aafia.

[I know why you need that. It's because you want to kill zombies faster and more effectively.]

'Yes, correct. And I also want bigger artillery maybe a portable one I can hold and kill the zombies all at once. And I don't think I can find 10 10,000 zombies in this small city easily and faster before the F-tier zombie comes. I have to venture to the bigger city.' Anik said to Aafia.

After he said that he just wanted to see the description of the essence to know more about it.And when he looked at the blue transparent screen.

*Slap*

He just slapped his forehead and signed again.

'Well, I didn't have any choice anyway. But my one permanent inventory slot for this.' Anik said with frustration and pain if losing one slot.

[ Essence (G-tier)
It is found in mutant zombies and other G-tier creatures and can help any creatures below its tier gain strength. It also can heal wounds of any being lower than its tier very easily.]∞

[Well, you didn't have any choice anyway because you found that mutant zombie by luck. It would be pretty hard for you to find 20 of this G-tier essence because they are very rare too. So don't be sad.]

'I understand.' Anik said sadly. Then he ate an essence again and went to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE MORNING/6:34 AM
[Anik, wake up don't you wanna go to the camp.]

'No, I don't wanna go until I eat all 20 essences. After I eat all 20 essences then I will go.' Anik said with a sleepy voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------
IN AFTERNOON/1:44 PM
Anik is stretching his body which looks slightly different than before. However, his muscles and bones were more denser than before. He feels like a completely different person.

"Ahh~~"
'Sometimes, This feeling is great. Let's go Aafia' Anik said to Aafia and jumped out of the fifth floor landed on the ground perfectly fine and started running towards the camp at a very fast speed.

[Anik, are you not going in a jeep.]

'I just wanted to test and get used to this body just in case.' Anik said while running.
*Swoosh*
------------------------------------------------------------------
AT THE CAMP
'Captain, we are waiting for him from this morning I don't think he will come.' Jonathan said while standing at the front gate of the camp with full tactical gear.

"Have patience, Jonathan," Luna said to Jonathan as she looked around to see almost one-third soldiers in front of the gate and above it in a tower patrolling the area.

Everyone was feeling a little impatient but suddenly...

*Bam*bam*bam*swoosh*boom*

Anik somehow fell from the sky and landed in front of the gate.

All the soldiers beside his team raised their guns towards Anik but he didn't give any value to them.

'Huu~ I wouldn't try jumping high carelessly because I thought I would break my limbs from falling from that height. Let's be careful from now on.' Anik said to himself in sweat.

"Anik!Anik!!!"

"Ah.. yes captain sorry to dose off for a second. Let's go meet General Liam for the deal." Anik said to Luna.

Luna was about to refuse to understand his motives first and then let him meet General Liam.

But Anik just entered the gate in a split second before Luna could stop him or the soldiers. Luna and the team with other soldiers couldn't believe their eyes how could a human run so fast that they couldn't even see? im.

"I don't have time for any of this captain. So let's go straight to business." Anik said and sent towards General Liam's office.

'Aafia, why do I think I am forgetting something?' Anik asked Aafia.

"Anik!!!?"

"Who?" Anik said and looked towards the person calling him and saw Sophie standing there menacingly.

"Ah! I will meet you later Dr.Sophie." Anik said to Sophie and ran towards General Liam's office.

The guards in front of the general office were trying to stop him but he slipped right through them and went inside.

The guards try to get inside and take him out.

"You can stay outside soldiers. I discussed this with Anik. Don't let anyone get inside until I tell you." General Liam said to the guards.

"So, Sit Anik. Let's talk about your deal about how it can make us stronger." General Liam said to Anik.

"Sure, General Liam. I can make your camp stronger by giving you a thing called essence." Anik said to General Liam.

"How much stronger?" General Liam asked Anik.

"Several times stronger than before," Anik said to General Liam.

"What do you want then?" General Liam said to Anik.

"I want portable weapons stronger than grenades which can affect large about of area. You don't have to worry about ammo or it's structure but just high damage area. Do you have any sort of weapons like that?" Anik said his end of demand to General Liam.

"That's it." General Liam said to Anik.

"No, there is more but I need your help or you can say I need information about something," Anik said to General Liam.

"What kind of information are you talking about?" General Liam said to Anik.

                             To be continued...

5