Chapter 3 – A single life cannot be ones limit
36 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reaching the safe area and waiting a few minutes he finally got notified.

Temple Moderation: Trial has been completed... First trial completed on the null difficulty... Calculating participation percentages.

Niko: 100

CONGRADULATIONS

YOU ARE THE FIRST SEEKER TO BEAT A NEW DIFFICULTY ON YOUR OWN!

Rewards will be multiplied based on this factor...

Stats have been distributed... You have earned new titles... You can now enter the Temple of Seekers... Your stats can be seen by others... You can make your Stat window private... You can give yourself a custom name title others can see... you have gained the souls of those passed during the trial... you can choose one title from each of the entities killed during the trial... only one entity has a title you can choose... the rest of the entities' stats will be given to you... you have gained the title Photon Phenom we are sorry for your losses and hope you won't be hindered on your journey from this trial... you can stay here as long as you wish. Time does not move on the outside as it does inside of temples, nor do you age, so take your time.

Niko: "....This just feels like a bribe so I stay as a Seeker, even if I didn't want to though I made a deal and have to hold up my end.

System: You have gained a new title... your stats have been changed... would you like to see your Status Window?

Niko: "Yes, and I want some explanations for all of this."

System: 

STATUS WINDOW

NAME: NIKO

TITLES: KING OF A SINGLE  TEAR, REGEN...

HEIGHT:183CM

WEIGHT: 180LBS

FATIGUE: 0

STR: 99/99

SPD: 99/99

INT: 84/99

MGC: 64/99

SLS: 10

SEEKER

___________

EXPAND

You have asked for an explination. This is your Status Window where you can see all of your important stats. Other people can't see this unless you allow it... your strength and speed have maxed at 99/99 you may raise the maximum cap by reaching certain soul checkpoints. There is no max amount of souls you can have.

Niko: "Alright... then tell me what does an individual point gauge." 

SYSTEM: Each point is a multiplier of your current Stat... for example if you had 1 STR you would be the same as you were before this trial. But if you gained a 2nd point you would gain double the strength and if you got a 3rd point your already doubled strength would triple ect. This goes for every stat. Some of your stats are maxed, this is a rare occurrence for beginner Seekers but once you reach a certain amount of souls gained which at this point is 15 and seeing that you have 10, your maximum stat cap will raise... right now your stats are higher than 99 but they are being limited so your body can handle it until you gain more souls. Although, titles disregarde your limiters and change your stats according to its description. Also, some titles give you abilities that dont affect your physical stats.**

Niko: "Seems simple enough. But what is this MGC Stat? Also what does it mean by 84/99 intelligence? Does the stat make me smarter if I raise it?"

SYSTEM: MGC is an abbreviation for magic some titles give you abilities and those abilities activate through magic, although there are spells that all Seekers can use depending on their aptitude with its element. Just like calories from eating food, magic gets its energy from mana streams in reality connected to the "magos" or the force that connects all magic streams. And just like physical work your soul exercises itself when you use magic, so you can overexhert your magic capacity and faint. On the contrary, the more you work your soul the higher the stat gets just like physical strength. And intelligence is more knowledge in which you get from the memories of other souls you have absorbed. Useless info is filtered while important knowledge is gained in relation to your current situation.

Niko: "Alright... this is all the info I think I need for now I would like to leave..."

Temple Moderation: Transporting you to outside the Temple..............

TRANSPORTATION COMPLETE.

0