Chapter 5 – Great leaders only lose in death
23 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sekira: "Alright Moderation, what if I don't want this partner?"

Temple Moderation: You can't forcefully lose your partner. The only way to get rid of a partner is if they die, but it's far from the best idea.

Sekira: "They're an annoyance. I'd rather be stuck with the systems voice in my head than an actual person."

Samael: "I'm right here..."

Sekira: "You were made by a false god, I don't even consider you human, so why would I care for your feelings."

Temple Moderation: There are no rules against fighting your Shadow.

Sekira: Shadow? I guess that's the actual name for this thing.

System: You shouldn't kill your shadow, it would put you at a severe disadvantage in the future.

Sekira: I don't plan on dying even without help.

Samael: "If this is how you feel I'll just have to change your mind."

Samael Suddenly disappeared with the light he appeared from.

Sekira: "Disappearing because you fear me, I thought someone made for me would've been better."

Samael: "I didn't Disappear, in fact I am this entire empty space... Hehe-HAHAHAHA! You are in MY Domain."

Sekira heard the voice from every direction. And as he was contemplating how something like this could've happened he was cut on his left arm and right leg at the same time.

Sekira: "Ghh-What the hell is this?!"

Sekira activated Child of Hermès and starting running away, but in this infinite void there is nowhere to go and he suddenly tripped feeling a sharp pain in his heel, his tendon was severed.

Samael: "You really thought every Seeker experienced this place? No, they only experienced their Shadows domain, each domain is different though, and in my domain you are faced with an infinite void; one of which you cannot run from as I am all, and you are none. no matter what you try to do I will be, there is nothing you can do."

Sekira: "Kek- You fool. At this rate I can't die, my regeneration far exceeds how much you cut me; and besides, nothing is perfect, there's always a way to beat someone."

Samael: "You're correct, I'm not perfect, but neither are you, it's impossible to guarantee you can beat me."

Sekira: "You think too highly of yourself, in fact I'm already thinking of ways to kill you."

Samael: "Just to give you a chance, i'll give you 5 minutes to think of a way to even harm me, and even that I doubt you could."

Sekira: "I'll only need one minute"

Sekira: He appeared from light, light showed his physical body... that would mean light breaking the darkness would show his body, and then I should be able to damage him... good thing I have an ability that produces light!

"As I thought, I have a plan already."

Sekira activated Photon Phenom and turned his body into Photons lighting up the infinite darkness as he ran, and no matter what Samael tried he couldn't cut Photons with his current capabilities.

Samael: "You'll eventually run out of energy, and soon you'll be too exhausted to even move, you're just stalling for time."

Sakira: I haven't exposed his body yet, but for a place with infinite darkness... a solid ground seems odd... ah, there we go.

Sekira stopped moving and stood still.

"I've figured out a glaring weakness you have, although you seem invulnerable your solid ground is quite out of place..."

Samael: "Then prove yourself, because I only see this as a bluff."

Sekira activated Herculean Strength, Child of Hermès, and Photon Phenom; but he focused all 3 abilities on his arm aiming to smash the ground.

Sekira: "With me punching at the speed of light and the force enough to destroy something of incredible size.... do you truly think you can escape? Do you think your little ability would last through infinite light?"

Samael: "You-You're just wasting your strength, this isn't even a plausible way to do anythi-"

Sekira: "There's no use hiding it... after all I am blessed by the Godess of luck."

Sekira charged up his punch and no matter what Samael tried his lacerations did nothing.

No matter what Samael tried all of his cuts regenerated nearly instantaneously, there was no way to harm an arm made out of light itself as he was a shadow.

Sekira: "THIS IS THE END OF YOUR DAMN TRICKS!"

Sekira slammed his arm into the ground dispersing it across the infinite void, essentially panting a black room white. No matter where you looked light was expanding at a speed faster than darkness could exist... Sekira created Superluminal light, a speed of light that goes beyond the normal speed speed of light, something only theorized yet luckily enough Sekira created it.

Sekira: "NOW TELL ME! HOW WILL YOU STOP THIS!"

Every time his arm regenerated he would slam the ground again, essentially layering an infinite area with light.

Samael: "Fine... You've bested the domain. But you haven't killed me."

In an instant the light disappeared and Sekira found himself in a room that felt more spiritual than physical, a gray, empty room.

Samael: "You need to be aware of you're surroundings..."

After he said that Sekira felt a sharp pain through his back and looked down to see a katana piercing him through the chest.

Samael: "This isn't enough to kill you... but will you regenerate from nothing?"

Coughing blood Sekira barely managed to speak.

Sekira: "Grhll-Cough; You should've tried-Ghrr-harder."

Sekira grabbed the sword and broke a piece off launching it past his back expecting to hit Samael. Instead Samael appeared infront of him.

Samael: "Not good enough... try again, you're weak."

Samael lifted his arm and a black mist poured out of his fingers surrounding Sekiras torso.

"You haven't experienced magic, so here's a taste of its prowess. Shadows... nullify."

System: Warning! Your regeneration ability is being nullified by dark magic, if this doesn't stop you could die.

Sekira: "Grrrr-DAMN YOU!"

Sekira swung his arm in retaliation but it was grabbed by a hand made from the mist.

Samael: "Oh, sorry I didn't tell you this before but the mist isn't just offensive. It also passively defends me! Oops."

The shadows started twisting Sekiras arm dislocating it and shattering the bone.

Sekira: "GAHHH-I'LL KILL YOU!"

Samael: "I'm done playing with you now. Shadows change attributes; and burn."

The Shadows suddenly ignited across Sekiras torso and arm as it was being tourn apart.

Sekira: "GAHHH-GHRLLL-GHH"

Sekira: I can't even make out words anymore, this is torture. I can't die like this I must do something. Please, don't let me die."

SYSTEM: Emotional distress evaluated... activating King of a Single Tear... opponent will be instilled with fear... Opponent will be paralyzed for 5 seconds... Opponents stats have been halfed... your body has been permanently damaged, it is not fit for a king... cleansing all negative effects... boosting regeneration... damage has been healed.

Sekira: Sekira took a deep breathe, "Fuuuuu-Haaaa... I was waiting for this ability to activate, I'll make sure you pay for what you've done."

Samael: "Dammit I should've known something was wrong when you didn't seem strong, so this was it... your Trump card..."

Sekira: "Yes... and for what you've done to me I'LL MAKE SURE TO KI-" 

Samael: "I give up. You win."

Sekira: "...What."

Samael: "Exactly as it sounds. You win, I forfeit. You passed the test."

Sekira: "What test? This must be another damn trick!"

Samael: "Nope! The temple put you through a test to see if I was fit for you. And you passed congratulations. We'll be sent back to the temple right... now!"

Sekira: "DAMN Y-"

0