Chapter 6 – The loss of a potential gain is still no loss
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being transported back to the Temple of Seekers, Sekira was greeted with a message.

TEMPLE MODERATION: Congratulations on winning over your Shadow. The absolutes wish you luck on your path to reaching nirvana.

Sekira: Reaching nirvana is far from what I am looking for.

SYSTEM: Now that you have a shadow and are very well developed in terms of strength, you are ready for the last "test" that the Temple Moderation gives Seekers.

Sekira: "What the hell are you talking about? I thought my last and only test was that damn trial."

Samael: "Nope! You really dont know anything. There are 3 tests the absolutes have placed for Seekers. That being the temple trial itself, testing your potential. The shadow trial, testing your resolve and abilities. Finally, the tournament trial, where you fight 3 different teams close to you in stats one after the other to test your growth and synergy with your shadow."

Sekira: "Why are you explaining it and not the damn system, the system thats supposed to help with my problems."

Samael: "I'm your partner. We need to trust each other to build synergy. Oh wait... I forgot to mention just like the requirements for the shadow trial being to step into the temple, the requirements for the third trial is only to gain your shadow.

Sekira: "...Are you saying the trial is about to start.

Samael: "Nooooo.........

Maybe."

Sekira: "It's a yes or no question."

Sekira: How did I get this weird thing as my partner...

TEMPLE MODERATION: Your third and final trial will start in a short 2 minutes, be ready.

Sekira: "TWO MINUTES!? This damn moderation and my shadow. It certainly doesn't feel like I have a title that blesses me with luck."

Samael: "Come on, it's not as bad as you think. Besides with your unique Title and my Dark magic this should be easy."

Temple Moderation: Transportation to the arena will happen in 10 seconds, 9 seconds 8 seconds 7 se....

Sekira: "I'm going back home after this no matter what the system or you people say."

Temple Moderation: Transporting you to the arena.

Samael: "Whatever you say, I'm sure you can do."

Temple Moderation: Transportation complete.

0