Chapter 8 – Trust those only who you know distrust you
16 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sekira dashed on top of Arthur flexing his fist, readying himself for a singular fatal blow onto Arthur

Sekira: "You are about to die right now, all because of your greedy shadow."

Arthur: "It seems like your Shadow works with dark magic..."

Sekira: "He controls shadows sure, but you're about to die. Why are you talking about something so random?"

Arthur: "Then.... you've already lost, hehe-haha-HAHAHA- AZAZEL BORN WITH ONLY ENVY! HE TAKES EVERYTHING HE CANNOT HAVE!"

Sekira: "GAHH- Dammit stop the screaming!"

Sekira let down his blade aiming for Arthur's head. But before he could do anything a light came from the corner of his eye blasting Sekira across the arena whilst charring some of his clothing.

Arthur: "HAHAHAHA- NOW YOU SEE IT! YOU CANNOT WIN! I AM NOT TRULY AS STRONG AS AZAZEL IN FACT IM LIKE HIS DAMN SHADOW- HAHAHHA!"

Sekira: "Grrr-this dudes gone psycho."

After recollecting himself looked over to the crater left by the light and saw Samael laying flattened and beaten Azazel was leaping into the sky with a pair of dark wings on his back.

Sekira: "What the hell happened in their!"

Arthur: "What happened was you didn't take into account how Azazel absorbed the wall of shadows your "samael" put up earlier. He's very at home when he's against someone with an advantage... see he'll just take the advantage for himslef!"

Sekira ran over to Samael to see the damage done to him disregarding the words he was hearing.

Arthur: "It seems like your Shadow is out of commission... there's no use anymore! JUST SURRENDER!"

Sekira: "So that's how you want it..."

Sekira stood up and grabbed Samaels katana laying attached to his arm.

Arthur: "Fighting until death.... how honorable."

Sekira: "QUIET!"

Sekira activated photon Phenom, turning his arm into light and stabbed the blade into it hoping to cloak it in light.

Sekira: "Gahhhh-rrrrr"

Arthur: "Attempting suicide is quite audacious."

SYSTEM: You are attempting to create a layer of light on your blade out of Photons.

Sekira: What about it? I need to fight with something somehow. Especially since I'm almost guaranteed to lose.

SYSTEM: It won't work just by stabbing yourself. You need to use light magic to manipulate Photons.

Sekira: DAMMIT! STOP BEATING THE BUSH LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO AND TELL ME!

SYSTEM: Magic can't be obtained from nothing, like you were taught in school. You can't obtain something from nothing, which is why most people use their time to learn magic.

Sekira: So what? You're telling me to learn magic in under 7 minutes?!"

SYSTEM: You don't only need time. You can also use something physical. Although rare, it is called a sacrifice. Something of equal value to learn magic. What takes in light?

Sekira: Fuck your riddles, but it's the eye. Wait.... are you saying I have to sacrifice one of my eyes?

SYSTEM: Its the only way to obtain magic in under 7 minutes.

Sekira: Dammit... Fine. I'll do it!

SYSTEM: You have agreed to sacrifice one of your eyes to obtain light magic. Your left eye will disappear.

Sekira felt a breeze where his eye used to be. He closed his eyelid and proceeded to focus on the Photons in the realm around him.

Arthur: "That's it! I've waited a while to see what you were going to do but you're doing jack shit! I almost want to laugh because you've wasted my time. Azazel, kill him."

Azazel picked up excalibur and jumped above Sekira aiming at his head with the sword.

Sekira: "Finally, I've done it..."

Sekira opened his eyelid showing where his eye used to be and where a small magic circle now lies. He locked sight on the servant, lifted his hand to where his palm was aimed at the servant.

Sekira: "Photons. Condense to a blinding wall."

As if light were now alive they listened to Sekira. A wall surrounded him, blinding Azazel causing him to fall back to the ground in a daze.

Sekira: "Light, Guide my blade along with me."

Samaels katana sliced through the wall and lined itself in a layer of burning light. Sekira stepped through the wall as the wall started morphing into a layer of coating on his clothing.

Sekira: "Now it's about time I repay both of you for what you've done."

0