Chapter 9 – There is no retribution by falling into wrath
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthur: "Cough- dammit. How are you continuing to grow through this fight. What gods are on your side!?"

Azazel: "Quiet, there need be no answer to your question. All I must do is kill him."

Arthur: "You should not be doing what I haven't told you to do dammit."

Sekira continued walking towards Arthur while readying his blade.

Arthur: "Gah- Just kill him already! He's coming to close!"

Azazel formed a magic circle around his palm, pointing his hand towards Arthur. Chains erupted out of the ground slithering around Arthur forcing his mouth closed and body immovable.

Arthur: "Grrh-Grllll."

Azazel: "Oh how I envy you Sekira."

Azazel started walked straight towards Sekira after picking up Arthur's blade.

Azazel: "Your Shadow is on equal terms with you. Yet so greedily do the both of you strive for power over each other although you may not see it."

Sekira: "Your head will be rolling on the floor soon. Don't be mentioning my shadow and try to make me somber now."

Azazel: "Oh- you don't get it. I want what you have with your shadow. You don't know how to use the relationship for yourself and grow together. I will put your abilities to the right use when you're dead."

Sekira: "Then shut up and fight."

Like light and darkness. Two lines enveloping their complete opposite powers collide. And in a burst of energy both men fly backwards.

Azazel: "Arthur wasn't lying. You have grown considerably. How I would act if the system liked me as they do you."

Azazel jumped into the air and bolted towards Sekira like lightning aiming to thrust the blade into his opponent.

Sekira: "So slow for someone so addicted to power."

Sekira lauched a chain of light around Azazel, pulling him in and readying his blade for Azazels head.

Azazel: I suppose I should take this boy more seriously.

Azazel erupted from the chains and jumped backwards.

Azazel: "My name... what do you think of it when you hear it."

Sekira: "What the hell are you talking about."

Azazel: "Well, I suppose this isn't a good atmosphere for interrogation so I'll just tell you. It's the name of a demon who was seen as a bareholder for the sins of all jews. But you wouldn't care for thousands of years worth of history. I'll stop talking and show you what a named demon is."

Azazel heeled over and black wings erupted out of his back.

Sekira: "Wha-What the hell!"

Azazel: "I tried telling you about this before I showed you. Alas you hate having your time wasted and this match only has 4 minutes left."

Sekira: "Time, wings, magic, it doesn't matter, demon. I'll still kill you.

Azazel: "I like your courages personality but that won't save you."

Azazel appeared in front of Samael and with a single flick sent him flying meters away.

Sekira: "Grlll-Cough-Cough." What the hell! A single flick and I'm on my knees coughing blood.

Azazel: "Oh, you haven't even realized i didn't grow wings. I simply released my ability barrier to allow me to use a small amount of my full capabilities."

Sekira: "Dammit. How the hell are you so strong during a simple trial!"

Azazel: "Oh I should be far stronger but those dammed constellations wouldn't allow it. Told me. I was lucky enough the cardinals allowed me to become a shadow."

Sekira: "What the hell are you saying!"

Azazel: "Oh yes I forgot you're only familiar with earth. And either way there's no reason to talk about this I'm here for another reason."

Azazel bursted with his wings and appeared behind Sekira. Thrusting his blade into Sekiras side as he tried dodging the sword.

Sekira: Dammit! "Grlll-" I have no way of winning this.

Azazel: "You're still so quick to dodge my blade. How horrifying is your potential."

Azazel readied himself for another assault. 

Azazel: "This time you die. It was a short yet exhilarating battle. If only I wasn't your oppo-"

Azazel went flying backwards as a wave of darkness encircled him.

Samael: "Now how the hell are you losing to a shadow?"

Sekira: "You're- You're moving!"

Samael: "No shit. That's how I'm up right now."

Azazel: "Gah- You caught me off guard. But it's useless. Both of you will die here."

Samael: "I don't believe that you can percieve the outcome of this battle. Meaning we still have a nice chance at victory."

Samael jumped towards Azazel readying a spear of shadows to throw.

Azazel: "You're far to slow-"

Azazel fell over. Sekira was standing up as he pulled Azazel with chains of light that burned his body.

Azazel: "Gah- You're incoherent teamwork is sloppy yet terrifying but don't think you have a chance to win yet."

As Samael threw his spear towards Azazel, he twisting around the chain and pulled his legs causing Sekira to go flying towards him and in the path of the spear.

Samael: "You tricky bastard."

Samael recalled the shadows as Azazel kicked Sekira into the sky.

Azazel: "How humiliating that was. I'll make sure you pay for that."

Samael: "Only if you live, will you be able to kill us."

Samael jumped up with Sekiras flying body and with Azazel chasing them into the air.

Azazel: "You have nowhere to run!"

Azazel grabbed Sekiras leg, throwing him towards the ground.

Samael: "You get too focused on certain actions. It leaves you vulnerable."

Samael stabbed Azazels torso having darkness seep into his body.

Azazel: "Gahrlll- Darkness only makes me stronger. You fool!"

Samael: "Not if it's a burning sensation. Ignite."

Azazels insides bursted into flames causing him to plumet towards the ground in agony.

Samael: "I hindered him! GO KILL THAT BASTARD ARTHUR, SEKIRA!"

Azazel: "Cough- Cough. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING DAMMIT!"

Azazel threw Excalibur at Sekira whilst his insides were charring.

Sekira: "You caused your own downfall for being blinded by the simplest road to victory."

Sekira jumped above the blade as it slung into Arthur's head.

Azazel: "DAMMIT! THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING! IT WAS MY EASY VICTORY."

Sekira: "If only your envy turned into reality and you worked with Arthur. Now you both die."

Azazel: "You may have killed me! BUT I WILL NEVER BE DEAD AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO HUNT Y-"

Azazel disappeared with Arthur's soul.

Temple Moderation: You have won your first battle. Congratulations. If you win the next two battles your extraordinary rewards will be distributed to you. Good luck in your upcoming challenges.

Sekira: "Fuck. No time to even live a few minutes without being stuck killing others."

Samael: "It's better than us dying and besides you basically bested a demon!"

Sekira: "I don't need your damn input after I thought you were dead for a good while."

Samael: "Oh the agony of making you worry..."

Temple Moderation: Your next match will commence in 5 minutes. Be ready.

1