Chapter 10 – May the world be burned with lust
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samael stretched his arms.

Samael: "Yawwwwwwnnnn"

Sekira: "After everything that happened you still try to annoy others with everything you do."

Samael: "I naturally yawn loud, what's wrong with it."

Sekira: "Tch-"

Temple Moderation: Transportation will now commence.

The duo was transported straight onto an arena identical to the last one, yet unlike the last one, the floor was endless to the eye.

Temple Moderation: Congratulations on both parties in making it to the second round. Only one more round after this and you'll pass the trial! However. These next fights will rely on your own capabilities. There is no edge to fall off of and the fights will only increase in duration. This match will last 30 minutes or until one party is bested. Good luck.

???: "The cards have once again twisted fate in our direction. I will win this fight as I did with last one. My Queen of Roses, Apashi. Together we will rule the ever eternal universe."

The two other fighters appearing in identical slim black armor. With the man wearing a mask that resembles an owl and the female wearing a mask resembling an Egyptian cat.

Apashi: "Their energy is less potent and sharp than the last fighters... It seems this fight will be far easier than the one before. My beautiful roses, Bloom for your Queen.

A wave of rose petals swept across the ground like a small wave and erupted under both Sekira and Samael.

Samael: "Dammit... Not even a small chat before the fight starts. Sekira stay away from these damn petals, they're sharper than most blades.

Samael jumped above the petals and Sekira jumped behind the wave.

Apashi: "I won't allow this."

The wave of roses pushed away from eachother, spreading across the arena for hundreds of meters.

???: "As the loving King, I can't allow you to take all the glory."

The man threw his into the air, aiming for Samael.

Samael: These bastards know what they're doing. I have nowhere to go where I don't take damage.

Samael twisted his body, encircling it with darkness and shooting towards the man.

???: "Foolish magician."

Click.

The man snapped his fingers and the cards samael was shooting past exploded in a white flame.

Sekira: "That dumbass can't think about his opponents abilities."

Apashi: "Your objective is to fight, not specate."

Apashi appeared behind Sekira and stabbed him with a blade of roses.

Sekira: "GAH- This bitch!"

Sekira twisted around attempting to hit Apashi. She wasn't there.

Apashi: "Your reaction speed is far too slow."

A blade of roses appeared in Sekiras stomach.

Sekira: "Stop playing around you bitch!"

Apashi: "It's hard to slow down for someone when I'm so much faster than them."

System: Regeneration has ceased. Interference with cell development.

Sekira: What...

Sekira looked down and saw roses collapsed into his wound.

Apashi: "You finally realized. Even without a blade piercing you my roses, like a millions razors will continue to cut your cells to the point of no regeneration. It was the same with the last group, although you were far easier to inflict damage onto."

Sekira: "I'll show you something easy to kill."

Sekira activated Photon Phenom and Child of Hermès, blasting past Apashi.

Apashi: "Agh! How dare you hide your capabilities from me."

Sekira: "Oh I'm sorry, I just thought you were too weak to need to use them."

Apashi: "Grr."

Sekira: "Oh I've angered the whore. Now try and kill me for my disrespect."

Sekira ran towards Samael who was being chased by flames and cards.

Sekira: "Stop playing around dammit! We can't face losing this match!"

Samael: "I just thought we could have a little fun."

Samael twisted his body again and erupted his shadows into deep orange flame, shooting them at the cards behind him exploding them on impact.

Sekira: "These are team matches. We need to use our teamwork."

Samael: "I guess... since you wanna take these seriously."

Sekira: "Tch."

Apashi: "The one who uses light with that annoying white hair dared to disrespect me."

Vikmos: "I Vikmos Stephenwolf refuse to let these barbarians harm either of us whether it be words or physical damage.

Both duos sprinted towards each other at blinding speeds.

Apashi & Sekira: "Kill the annoying one first!"

1