Chapter 37: Taking a Look at the Villa
46 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhao Yuqi was dressed in a simple college-style fairy dress today, with subdued colors that complemented her delicate and clear temperament.

Combined with exquisite makeup, bright eyes, and radiant beauty, she appeared like a snow lotus on the Tianshan Mountains, captivating from a distance but untouchable up close.

Li Yang, after just one glance, was already enchanted, unable to forget her.

"Hi, hello, Yuqi, I'm Li Yang, the captain of the school's track team. We've met before!" Li Yang greeted as he got out of the car.

"It's you, Li Yang!" Zhao Yuqi politely nodded.

She was the vice president of the student union, while Li Yang was also one of the school's prominent figures.

They had crossed paths before, so the recognition was mutual, but they weren't very familiar.

"Yuqi, are you heading somewhere? Would you like to take my car? I can give you a ride," Li Yang casually pointed to his BMW 7 Series.

"No, I have plans with someone today!" Zhao Yuqi looked around, left and right, scanning her surroundings.

Surprisingly, she didn't spot anyone from Chen Yuan's party.

She stomped her foot in anger.

Today, she had dressed up meticulously, and even though she had kept Chen Yuan waiting for over two hours, she found his impatience quite impolite.

Was he really getting impatient after just two hours?

Didn't that mean her makeup had gone to waste?

"Beautiful Yuqi, you're finally here. Hurry, get in the car!" Just then, Chen Yuan rolled down the car window and called out to Zhao Yuqi.

Zhao Yuqi turned around to see that Chen Yuan was already inside the car, and it was a top-of-the-line Rolls-Royce Phantom.

She was momentarily taken aback but quickly realized that Chen Yuan was most likely a scion of wealth, considering his lavish display.

Even though she had seen him riding a decrepit bicycle earlier, it wasn't surprising that he had a luxury car. She simply ignored Li Yang, as if he didn't exist.

"Chen Yuan, I'm sorry for making you wait!" Zhao Yuqi expressed her apologies and naturally got into the car.

Li Yang was stupefied once again.

He had hoped to regain some face by chatting with the school beauty, but he was humiliated once more. It had been an embarrassing day, losing face twice.

"This lousy BMW, I won't use it for showing off again next time!" Li Yang muttered.

...

After Zhao Yuqi got in the car, the Rolls-Royce, which had been parked at the school gate for a while, finally departed slowly.

Inside the car, Zhao Yuqi noticed that Chen Yuan didn't seem to hold any grudges about her being late. He displayed an air of maturity and didn't seem to mind these minor issues.

She was pleased with Chen Yuan's reaction. This was the kind of attitude she expected from a mature man.

In reality, she didn't know that Chen Yuan had only just arrived and waited for her for at most ten minutes. He remained composed.

"Xiaoliu, I really appreciate your help. Your acting was excellent. I'll make sure to compliment you to Mr. Hong and ask him to give you a raise!"

"You're too kind, Mr. Yan. I didn't expect you to be this young!" Middle-aged driver Xiaoliu said with a smile.

Chen Yuan had sent him a message earlier, asking him to play along.

Xiaoliu had taken several glances in the rearview mirror to confirm that Chen Yuan, a young man in his twenties, was indeed the "Mr. Yan" he was supposed to pick up. He had heard that this big shot was a legend on the internet, casually spending millions on female live streamers.

Xiaoliu had assumed that this big shot would be a successful middle-aged man. He never expected him to be a college student. Of course, he didn't underestimate college students either. People who could spend like this, how could their family background be ordinary?

"Chen Yuan, where are we going today?" Zhao Yuqi, curious about the conversation between Chen Yuan and driver Xiaoliu, asked with a puzzled expression.

"You'll find out when we get there," Chen Yuan said with a mysterious smile.

Half an hour later, the luxury car finally arrived at the River View Villa Community, stopping in front of the most luxurious Garden Villa No. 1.

"Mr. Yan, we've arrived!" Xiaoliu politely announced.

"Alright!"

Chen Yuan took Zhao Yuqi out of the car.

Inside the garden villa, a middle-aged man in his late thirties or early forties, with a large crew cut, who looked like a successful individual, walked out with a smile. He was followed by a voluptuous woman wearing glasses, who seemed to be his secretary.

"Mr. Yan?" Hong Yuanqiao saw Chen Yuan for the first time and was somewhat incredulous but asked in confusion.

"Mr. Hong, I'm just a lonely cigarette!" Chen Yuan reached out and admitted openly.

"Wow, Mr. Yan, I never expected you to be this young. Heroes indeed emerge from the young generation!"

"Let's not stand on ceremony here. Let's get straight to business!" Chen Yuan didn't want to engage in idle pleasantries or mutual compliments. It was his first time meeting Hong Yuanqiao, even though they were in the same group, and their relationship wasn't particularly close.

Hong Yuanqiao wanted to sell the villa to recoup some funds, and Chen Yuan was interested in acquiring it at a good price. It was as simple as that.

Comparatively, Hong Yuanqiao was in a hurry, as the financial chain in his hands was close to breaking.

"Mr. Yan, you're straightforward. Then I won't waste time with pleasantries either. Lina, introduce Mr. Yan!"

"Of course, Mr. Hong!" The secretary with glasses, Lina, nodded.

"Mr. Yan, please follow me!" Lina gestured with a welcoming hand.

Chen Yuan led Zhao Yuqi into the garden villa.

Hong Yuanqiao nodded in admiration.

Mr. Yan was truly remarkable; even the companion he brought was more beautiful than his carefully selected female secretary.

Sometimes, judging a man's capabilities could be done by looking at the women he was with.

"Chen Yuan, what kind of business are you discussing with Mr. Hong?" Zhao Yuqi asked with curiosity in a hushed voice.

"It's nothing major. Mr. Hong is looking to sell this villa and asked if I'm interested in buying it. That's why I brought you here today to take a look," Chen Yuan said nonchalantly. It was as if buying a villa was no different from buying groceries at the market.

In her heart, secretary Lina was secretly surprised. She knew that Mr. Hong had bought this villa for over 57 million, not to mention the luxurious decoration, which added up to over 60 million. And this villa, selling for 60 million, wasn't considered a big deal in Mr. Yan's eyes?

At this moment, Lina's attitude toward Chen Yuan became increasingly respectful.

"Mr. Yan, this is the first floor of the villa. Currently, the entire villa is designed as a small triplex with three floors, along with a basement level, for a total of four floors. This villa has two kitchens, three bathrooms, a separate bath, two walk-in closets, a master bedroom, four guest bedrooms, and a maid's room. In addition, there's a private swimming pool in front of the villa, a private movie theater on the second floor, and a stargazing room on the third floor. The stargazing room is equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows that provide excellent lighting. Particularly in summer, you can open the skylight with a remote control, lying in bed to enjoy the stars, which is exceptionally romantic. In order to create the stargazing room, Mr. Hong specially purchased a telescope for 500,000..."

Secretary Lina, accompanied by Chen Yuan, toured the entire villa while providing explanations. She introduced the villa on the first floor and didn't understand why Mr. Hong had such a peculiar habit when introducing the master bedroom. The bed was four meters long and three meters wide. Wasn't that too big? Fortunately, the master bedroom was over 100 square meters, or they wouldn't have been able to fit such a large bed.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

3