Chapter 040: Chen Yuan’s High Emotional Intelligence
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Chen Yuan, next week is my birthday, and I want to invite my best friends, as well as some high school classmates, to have a birthday party here. I wonder if that's possible..."

Blushing, Zhao Yuki looked at Chen Yuan, seeking his opinion.

Although the villa is now under her name, it was originally purchased by Chen Yuan. If she wants to have a birthday party in the villa, she naturally needs Chen Yuan's consent.

"Oh, it's your birthday next week? Why didn't you mention it earlier? I should have prepared something for you in advance!"

Chen Yuan thought, could hosting a birthday party be another opportunity to spend some more "loyal dog" money? Moreover, giving gifts and such would be perfectly justified!

Zhao Yuki felt that Chen Yuan not only had style but also cultivation!

And his emotional intelligence was simply off the charts!

When she asked if she could have a party in the villa, he immediately showed concern for her birthday, focusing on the essential point. Women sometimes express themselves in layers. If she asks you a question, perhaps the question itself is not the main point. She wants to convey her birthday time or something she cares about, where she wants to go, and other deeper meanings.

Chen Yuan was essentially a straightforward guy, a steel straight man. However, his thought process, focused on spending more "loyal dog" money, accidentally collided with Zhao Yuki's thought process.

Thinking this way, Zhao Yuki instinctively felt that Chen Yuan's emotional intelligence was exceptionally high, and being with him was very comfortable and enjoyable.

Chen Yuan, unaware of how Zhao Yuki perceived him, used to be seen as a loyal dog by others, with no advantages. Even Lin Shutong scolded him as useless!

But now, with his "financial ability," it seemed that his previous shortcomings had turned into strengths.

"You have money, and everything you do is appreciated!"

"Brother Chen Yuan, there are some of my personal items in this villa. I'll have a moving company come over in the next few days to clean it up quickly. You may have to wait for two or three days to move in. I'm sorry!"

Hong Yuanqiao expressed his apologies.

"It's okay, Old Hong, we're not in a hurry!"

Chen Yuan waved his hand.

"In fact, except for dealing with some things in the master bedroom, several guest rooms can still be occupied. Would you like us to send you back with the driver, Xiao Liu? Oh, by the way, Xiao Liu helped me a lot today. I have to thank him properly!"

Chen Yuan mentioned casually.

"Haha, Xiao Liu is my right-hand man. Next time, I'll give him a raise. Brother Chen Yuan, if you need anything in Han City in the future, just let me know. I don't have many other advantages, but I like making friends!"

Hong Yuanqiao laughed heartily, having solved his financial difficulties. He felt that getting to know Chen Yuan, a rich young man who could easily produce over a hundred million in funds, was an opportunity that should not be missed. If there was a chance to introduce him to a business, he would probably make a fortune. In the business world, networking is crucial, and Hong Yuanqiao, with many years of business experience, naturally understands this principle.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

1