Chapter 29 – A crazy solution to a testicular problem
3.8k 31 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I changed the Crone part in the last chapter.

She now introduces some plot reveals, including the three schools of nihility. She is also much more level-headed and neutral, like the crone she is supposed to be.

Enjoy.

Tenta's POV:

 

I 'sat' alone in the study room, gently flipping pages using my psychic power before closing my 257th book, which was as thick as a phone book.

With this, I have all the knowledge I need... At least for teaching Ghukna.

 

New Skill/ Skill Level Up!

Common Language lvl 5->100, General Knowledge lvl 8 -> 100, Court Etiquette lvl 37, Accounting lvl 11, Administration lvl 7, Price Evaluation lvl 6 -> 31, Ancient Language lvl 9, Abyssal Language lvl 23, Telekinesis lvl 5, High-Speed Reading lvl 74

Class Level Up!

City Administrator lvl 61
Expert Scholar lvl 61

You unlocked new classes!

 

Although I mainly focused on learning Common Language and General Knowledge, some other things got into the mix.

For example, I learned Court Etiquette when learning about behavior, although I never practiced it. Accounting went up when I read how businesses are run in this world. Administration when I read about how a country is run. Price Evaluation went up when I read several books about relative prices. I also picked up Abyssal and Ancient Language, but only to fill in some gaps. As for High-Speed Reading, it is a no-brainer.

But what did bother me is that, after using Telekinesis for reading, levitating books, and even levitating myself for so long, it was stuck at lvl 5. I got it to lvl 5 within a minute, but it was just like Telepathy. When I asked Kary about it, she gave me a dissatisfied look.

"Do you so foolishly believe you can limitlessly improve a skill by doing the same thing and not testing your limits? If it were that easy, powerhouses would sprout like mushrooms everywhere!" Or so she said.

But she was right. I didn't try to do anything other than move books and book pages. I did not shoot ultra-high-speed projectiles, fly at supersonic speeds, or do other amazing things, just like Telepathy, which I only used to talk to those up to 20m away and not to someone on the other side of the city. Apparently, in this world, lvl 5 of a skill was considered competent. The same applied to the Common Language skill, which I repeatedly used but never improved. Only now, when I earnestly learned it, did it go up.

This also makes Cornelia's (comparatively) weak status far more reasonable.

"Speaking of her, I kinda miss her. It's been almost two months now." I thought.

Although I only knew her for an hour, my connection to her was there, even if it was only a protective one.

"I wish the contract telepathic link would work between different realms..." I bitterly thought.

I tried to contact her before while I was training my resistance skills. However, it didn't work. It was as if a thick wall was erected between us, so I gave up. However, as time passed, especially since I had more free time, my desire to talk to her rose every day, if only to check her safety and how her training went.

"Hm... Now that I think about it... if I raise Telepathy high enough, can I use it to follow our connection and establish a Telepathic link through different realms?" I asked myself.

The more I thought about it, the more feasible it sounded.

"Okay, let's give it a shot..." I thought and entered meditation.

It was a bit of a waste to try it without psychic classes equipped, but using already-mastered skills also raises Classes, so it's okay.

Several seconds later... 

 

You entered Enlightenment in Nihility.

 

After entering my zone, I tried directing the enlightenment toward Telepathy and connecting with Cornelia, and the results showed rapidly.

 

Skill Level Up!

Telepathy lvl 5 -> 6
Telepathy lvl 6 -> 7
.
.
.
Telepathy lvl 99 -> 100

 

Within only half an hour, I maxed out the skill. At the same time, the 'wall' separating us was breached, and I was able to contact her.

{Cornelia, are you there!?} I asked, exiting my enlightenment state.

However, the other side remained silent.

{Cornelia? Can you hear me? It's me, Tenta.} I asked again.

Still silent.

That made me come to one of two conclusions.

One, she was receiving my messages but couldn't reply because her Telepathy skill was insufficient. It would make sense if she can't initiate a connection, but with me initiating the connection, she should be able to reply.

That leaves the second option, which she was either too preoccupied to answer or was unconscious. I wasn't too worried about her safety because she was under Fary. And even if I did worry, it wouldn't matter since I couldn't deal with anything Fary couldn't. And I am still alive, so that is proof enough. I probably put Cornelia in more danger than she did to me, making me feel somewhat guilty even if it wasn't under my control. Our connection, along with that guilt, made me want to know her situation.

"Alright, let's talk with Kary..." I thought and telekinetically put the book back on its shelf.

I then used my new telekinetic power to levitate and float toward her office. Although she tended to slack off, she was still the City Lord of a 2.5m large city, and although most of the work was done by others, she still needed to check the overview and make significant decisions.

Soon, I reached her office.

"Come in." Kary's voice sounded without me even knocking, the door magically opening.

I levitated forward and entered a presidential-looking office with a desk stacked with paperwork. I saw Kary skimming paper after paper, signing some things while discarding others. Qayta also stayed there, helping out with bringing more documents.

"Well, what is it?" Kary asked without looking up.

{Sorry to disturb you, Kary. I just wanted to know how Cornelia is doing.} I said.

"The little girly?" She said, unbothered. "She is taking a unique witchcraft medicinal bath called Winthrop's Rebirth Soup, and her body is being reconstructed to give her a Flawless Foundation, which she missed during childhood. She will then undergo an awakening ceremony to unlock her hidden potential, lasting another week. You can visit her in two weeks and prepare for her quarterly exams."

{Hm... Okay.} I nodded, temporarily dropping the issue. Instead, I addressed the second reason I came over. {I finished studying, so I will now teach Ghukna.} I reported.

"Alright. Go find Gathilis to accompany you." Kary said.

I could technically go alone, but we both knew that my shocking appearance with Cave Troll is a deadly combination, even if people are mentally prepared. I needed someone to accompany me to vouch for me.

{Gathilis? What about Xaverie?} I asked.

"She is visiting her family," Kary replied.

{Ah... must be nice...} I said with some envy.

Kary paused her writing for the briefest moment before resuming. "Go to the garden. Gathilis is there."

{Thanks! Sorry for disturbing you!} I said and left.

 

...

 

Tenta did not notice Kary giving him a sympathetic, knowing glance before returning to her writing.

 

...

 

Sometime later, Gathilis, wearing somewhat revealing clothes on her human half, slithered to the Semen Factory while carrying Tenta. As they traveled to the factory, the citizens gave a wide berth out of fear and respect for Gathilis. However, some cast respectful looks toward Tenta. Most did it because they guessed his identity as Kary's disciple, but a few also heard rumors about his divine teaching skills...

After reaching the Semen Factory, they were escorted by a succubus nun to a room where Ghukna was kept.

{How is he?} Tenta asked.

"He is fine, Young Master. He became surprisingly obedient after gaining intelligence and is no longer aggressive. He also started learning Common and General Knowledge and is progressing rapidly. However, he also repeatedly requested to meet you again." The nun said.

{I see.} Tenta replied and turned to Gathilis. {Gathilis, I will stay in the factory for a week. You can go ahead and return.}

"Yes, Sir Tenta. I will take me leave." Gathilis gracefully bowed and left.

After she left, Tenta entered Ghukna's room.

The poor bastard was lying on a medical bed with a thin white blanket and a football-sized bulge between his legs. An IV was connected to his left arm, and a tube was connected to his wiener, occasionally some white fluids ejecting out from involuntary ejaculation. Despite that, his eyes were less murky, intelligence shining in them. In front of his bed, a female nun with a board was teaching him alphabetical knowledge.

When he saw Tenta come in, his eyes lit up.

"Friend!" He said with a powerful voice.

{Hello, Ghukna.} Tenta cheerfully said. {I came to see you.}

"Ghukna see friend! Happy!" He excitedly spoke with a bright smile.

"Young Master Tenta." The teaching nun bowed. "I am in the middle of teaching him how to read letters..."

{No worries.} Tenta replied. {Thank you for the hard work, but I will teach him from here. You can return to more important duties.}

"Thank you, Young Master. I shall take my leave." The nun said without questioning the authenticity of his words.

With the living proof of his divine teaching ability lying on that medical bed, none inside the factory doubted Tenta's ability as a teacher. Besides, Tenta was Ghukna's new owner, so he was well within his rights.

After the nun left, Tenta talked to Ghukna.

{Ghukna, how have you been?} Tenta asked.

"Ghukna fine. Sisters nice." He said.

{Hm, good to hear.} Tenta nodded in satisfaction. {From now on, I will be the one to teach you.}

"Okay." He replied without objection.

{That's settled then.} Tenta said. {Ghukna, I offer you to be my disciple. Do you agree?}

"Agree!" Ghukna said without hesitation.

Just then, Tenta received a system message.

 

You have formed a Master Disciple contract with Ghukna.

You have gained the perk: Ghukna's Master.

 

{Good!} Tenta said in satisfaction. {I will now start teaching you.}

"Okay." Ghukna nodded, eager to learn.

With that, Tenta flew over to Ghukna's hand. {I will teach you then, but we will do it through symbiotic connection. Accept the connection.} Tenta said.

"Ghukna trust friend." He replied and grabbed Tenta.

Immediately after, Tenta and Ghukna's left hand merged as they symbiotically connected. Visible veins bulged on Ghukna's hand, but he didn't feel discomfort, instead receiving a surge of power!

"RA!!! Ghukna feel strong!" He roared in happiness, becoming restless. He almost ripped off the IV from his hand.

{Ghukna, please stop.} Tenta said.

Having received the request, Ghukna immediately calmed down. It wasn't that he didn't want to continue but that Tenta requested it. After connecting, Tenta had much control over his thoughts and actions.

{I will now enter your mind, and through it, I will teach you. Okay?} Tenta said.

"Ghukna does not understand, but Ghukna agrees." He replied.

The next moment, Tenta and Ghukna found themselves inside Ghukna's mind.

Unlike last time, when his entire inner space was as empty as his mind, Ghukna's inner world now looked like the medical room they were in, likely because that was all he knew.

"Hm... I suppose we will start with language." Tenta said and visualized a board. "Ghukna, pay close attention. I shall now teach you Common."

"Ghukna listen!" He replied.

Tenta began teaching Ghukna lesson after lesson, teaching years of knowledge within hours, and Ghukna absorbed it all like a sponge.

 

And so, time passed in a flash...

 

...

 

Meanwhile...

In Fary's study...

Fary was still studying complicated space magic when she suddenly heard a hum.

Hum*

Looking up, she noticed the fire under the cauldron in the middle of the room had gone out, and the lid automatically lifted.

"Ah, finally." Fary closed her book and floated to the cauldron's opening. All the fluid was gone, replaced by a grey-silver-haired, attractive, and budding lady at the bottom. Her skin looked pristine, her hair reached her ankles, and she breathed peacefully in deep slumber.

"Good, it worked." Fary nodded to herself and analyzed Cornelia.

However...

"Hm?!" Fary widened her eyes in shock and bewilderment.

She couldn't analyze her. All she got was 'Human Girl(?)', which meant her analysis failed.

"How...?" Confused, Fary attempted it again, but this time, with her full force. However...

'Human Girl(?)'

That was all she got. She couldn't help but contemplate why such a change happened.

"To suddenly being unable to scan her... That means either one of two possibilities. The medicinal bath stimulated her potential, awakening a concealment-type perk of immense power... Which is next to impossible. Winthrop's Rebirth Soup is meant to create the Flawless Foundation perk, not awakening new Perks. That means an external force is hiding her status window. But she was here this whole time... And she doesn't warrant the intervention of the gods..." Fary muttered.

She wouldn't believe for a second that the gods would be interested in Cronelia. She knew the types of beings the gods favored, and the current Cornelia was not even subpar.

The types of geniuses the gods favored are individuals like poor Ghukna, who, without his retardation, would be an ultimate warrior archetype, a favored child of warrior gods. Or monstrous geniuses like...

"Tenta...!" She widened her eyes.

Suddenly, she had a sudden eureka moment.

The new Wiseman was selected a month ago, and Tenta evolved several days prior. Also, with Tenta's talent, he should be able to attract the Greater God's attention, perhaps even Zeztris. But this alone didn't ring any bells since Zeztris is known to choose her apostles rarely and haphazardly, regardless of current talent, since many have unexplored potential inside them, and Zeztris had a knack for finding them. It was proven, time and again, that even the lowliest of urchins, in Zeztris's hands, can become an ultimate prodigy, a demonic lord ruling an entire layer of the demonic realms, a mighty being comparable to lesser gods without apotheosis.

However, Cornelia's situation changed everything. That immediately made her connect the mysterious Wiseman to her.

"There is only one way to find out... but first..." She muttered and motioned with her finger.

Under the influence of some force, Cornelia floated out of the cauldron without waking up. Fary then conjured a bed out of her pocket dimension and let her rest on it before covering her with a blanket.

With that done, Fary floated back to her seat and took out her crystal ball to scry Tenta. However, she failed. A familiar fog with infinite changes covered him, shrouding his secrets.

"... He is the hidden Wiseman, isn't he?" Fary concluded.

Although there was a chance for Cornelia to be the new Wiseman, and she might have inherited part of Callista's immense potential, the timing was wrong. And Zeztris, as a goddess of knowledge, wisdom, and witchcraft, disfavored innocence and naivety, which Cornelia carried plenty of by default because of her Innocent Soul perk. To begin with, Cornelia shouldn't have gone to a witchcraft academy and was more suitable to join a White Magic academy or the clergy of a good-oriented god or goddess like Callista, Cornelia's ancestor.

In any case, Tenta either had an item of immense power to conceal his status... which is nigh-impossible. Or, instead, he had a Divine Art or Relic that conceals him completely. Outsiders would mistake it for a relic, but she knew he couldn't have such an item, making it a Divine Art. And since he has a Divine Art, that means he is the chosen of a god. And who else is better at hiding knowledge than Zeztris herself?

"Kary, you lucky bitch... You hid it on purpose to surprise me, didn't you?" Fary muttered in dissatisfaction, knowing Kary liked to prank her.

She then glanced at Cornelia, who was soundly asleep and made a decision. "Since it came to this, I'll leave your awakening to Tenta..."

With that, she contacted Kary about her plans...

 

...

 

Tenta's POV:

 

You gained new Peak Class Perks!

Assistant Knowledge Teacher, Assistant Magic Teacher, Knowledge Teacher, Magic Teacher

 

After teaching Ghukna for a week, his Common Language and General Knowledge skills improved by leaps and bounds, reaching lvl 63 and lvl 67. Teaching him gave me experience in teaching classes, but it was not enough to finish the Advanced Classes.

I also taught him many things, including how to behave, arithmetics, and most of the knowledge a high-schooler can cover, earning him some skills below lvl 10. Since he equipped Commoner, he managed to get Peak Commoner and Peak Village Elder. And no, I didn't let him join my party. My second class and status as a True Hero is a secret I didn't wish to divulge so casually, especially since I didn't know how things would go from there.

Although uncomfortable, I also gave him sex education and taught him about relationships... Which is ironic, considering I am a virgin. And, of course, I explained his situation. I can't forget the struggling expression he had when he finally understood he either had to stay in this place as a Premium Bull or had to cut off his balls.

Even after the traumatizing experience he went through, he still wanted to keep his balls and not be a eunuch. I am sure most men can relate. On the other hand, he didn't want to be a Semen Bull, even if it was a Premium Bull. He had wanderlust... And an urge to fight. Unyielding Fighting Spirit automatically made him a battle junkie, which was the reason for his previous violent behavior.

This urge to fight was so strong that he was willing to cut off his balls if needed... but, of course, he preferred not to.

Because of that, I went to Nemorvyn and spoke to her in her office.

{Nemorvyn, is there no way to let him keep his balls?} I hopefully asked.

"I am afraid not." Nemorvyn shook her head. "Scrotum Gigantism and Hyperspermia are not considered flaws to the Great System, instead being regarded as permanent body modifications, making foundation building useless. Even if you cut off his balls, those two perks won't disappear, instead only becoming disabled. If you use expensive healing methods, his balls will grow back to their previous gigantic size."

{I see...} I replied, feeling conflicted and sad.

Just then, I had a moment of inspiration.

{Wait! If his balls are cut off, would his two classes, Semen Dispenser and Semen Bull, be removed?} I asked.

"Hm? Of course not." Nemorvyn shook her head. "Of course, they are still there. It is just that they are useless. No sane eunuch would ever practice them." She confidently said.

{... Then, theoretically, can he master both of these master classes while being a eunuch by practicing physical skills?} I probed.

Nemorvyn went silent, staring at me with wide eyes. And then she spoke.

"... You are not suggesting what I think you are, are you?" She narrowed her eyes.

{That is precisely what I am suggesting.} I firmly replied.

"... If it were anyone else, I would call them an ignorant and crazy fool..." She said with a complicated expression. "But if you teach him... You might pull it off."

{Hm. I will offer this option to him. Whether he accepts or not is up to him.} I said. But I then thought of something and asked. {What are the conditions to get Semen Dispenser and Semen Bull, anyway?}

"Oh, that? The Semen Dispenser class requires Hyperspermia, and the Semen Bull class requires Scrotum Gigantism." She explained.

{So... it doesn't matter if it is mild or extreme?} I tentatively asked.

I still didn't give up on my idea of becoming a Premium Bull. It was just that I didn't want to become a helpless human battery. I didn't know how my body would react to these changes, so I wanted a mild change if possible. If it weren't possible, I would drop the idea forever.

"It does not. Some people are born with mild Hyperspermia and get Semen Dispenser, and some are born with mild Scrotum Gigantism and get Semen Bull. Calves in training artificially get these two conditions through constant stimuli." Nemorvyn said, her expression growing interested.

That piece of information brought a change to my plans. If it was just mild... It was worth a shot. However, I had to first double-check with Kary. Although it was unlikely for her to trick me over this, it was better to be on the safe side.

{Thank you for the information. I shall take my leave now.} I thanked her.

"Vysanke be with you." She waved as I left.

 

...

 

As Tenta left, he didn't notice a smirk rising on her lips. "He is hooked..."

122