Chapter 33 – Superimposed Self-Destructive Combination
3k 31 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Cornelia opened her eyes, she began to feel uncomfortable, especially in THAT place. She had the urge to rub her bean then and there. Of course, she knew three people were watching her, so she didn't dare do it.

 

You are now suffering from Sexual Deprivation(Minor)

Due to your physiology and mental state, you are more easily affected by sexual desires and need them to sustain a healthy life. If you don't satisfy them, bad things will happen...

  • You now hunger for sexual gratification.
  • Until you satisfy your sexual urges, your sexual arousal will increase.
  • Your sexual inhibitions are reduced.

 

"Endure, Cornelia... Endure..." She repeated in her mind.

 

You gained Seduction Resistance lvl 1

 

Seduction Resistance not only covered sexual seduction from others but also from oneself. It covered sexual restraint. Cornelia never truly restrained herself, relieving herself whenever she had the urge by finding a safe location. She lived most of her life inside her home, and when she did come out, it was to either study at her all-girl school or visit friends. Although she had a few marriage interviews after she turned 16, they were all formal and political, lacking seduction elements. And she rejected all of them because she wanted to be an adventurer like her mother.

"D-Did my new perks cause it?" She thought, struggling against her rising urges.

She could already guess it had something to do with Repressed Sexual Insatiability. However, she wanted to know why this happened, so she looked over her new perks in order, also as an attempt to distract herself...

 

True Prodigy

You are a True Prodigy! A master of learning and control! Everything you try to learn seems like a piece of cake, and everything you do is accurate, fast, and precise, and your ability to think out of the box is incredibly high. You are one in ten million.

  • Overall Intelligence +60%
  • Overall Magic, Dexterity, and Perception +30%
  • Learning Speed and Comprehension of all things +100%
  • Concentration and Thinking Speed on all tasks +100%
  • Mana Regeneration +50%
  • Mental Energy Recovery Rate +100%
  • Problem-solving, imagination, and unconventional thinking abilities are immensely improved.

 

That made her smile. There was nothing to hate about this perk. She loved every bit of it. Of course, this perk couldn't have caused anything, so she looked at the second perk...

 

Arconian Beauty

You are as beautiful as an Arconian, the blessed creations of Ruvara, Unera, and Vysanke. You are beyond mortal beauty standards, transcending race and gender. Your every move can enamor the most cold-hearted creatures. Every sway of your hips can stir the lust of even eunuchs. Your beauty is so otherworldly it can even be used to intimidate. This serves as a potent double-edged sword.

  • Overall Charisma +150%
  • Effectiveness of Seduction, Charming, Flirting, Persuasion, and Intimidation Skills +200%
  • Your body has been adjusted to Arconian Standards, surpassing mortal beauty and allure, reaching the divine, and Stats no longer affect your appearance.
  • Your body would be eternally youthful and in optimal condition, gaining immunity to aging, but your lifespan remains unaffected.
  • You are so beautiful that you can charm anyone with your appearance, regardless of race and gender. This effect increases depending on personal preferences.
  • You are so alluring that your every move counts as Seduction and Charming, affecting even those unable to feel sexual attraction. This effect increases depending on personal preferences.
  • You are so Divine-Looking that you can Intimidate others. This effect increases depending on personal preferences.
  • Your appearance is a trouble magnet, and you find it impossible to blend in any crowd.

 

That made her both happy and worried because of the same reason. Being beautiful, of course, made her happy. Who doesn't like being beautiful? But it also made her worried it would make it impossible to walk in a city again... And she might lose her friends... On the flip side, she could get any guy she wanted... But he wouldn't love HER, but HER BODY, A depressing thought... But hey! At least she won't ever become an old grandma!

However, while it certainly affected others' libido, it didn't affect hers. So she looked at the third perk...

 

Lifegold Soul

You have a soul of Life and Gold, shining with unparalleled kindness and optimism, and the power of Life, Fertility, and Healing, a shining beacon in the dark! You naturally gain the favor of Good creatures but also draw the malice of Evil creatures. Although you are more inclined to help those in need, you are empathetically sensitive to other's feelings, protecting you from those who harbor nasty intentions.

  • Overall Perception, Willpower, and Charisma +50%
  • Learning Speed, Comprehension, and Effectiveness of Life, Fertility, and Healing +200%
  • Your Lifegold Soul is highly resistant to negative thoughts and can help cheer up others.
  • Good-aligned creatures instinctively trust you and want to help you.
  • Evil-aligned creatures instinctively despise you and want to hurt you.
  • When interacting with someone you deem Good, you are more easily manipulated.
  • When interacting with someone you deem Evil, you are more distrustful.
  • You have a keen sense of others' feelings and intentions through interaction.
  • You loathe manipulating others and wish to help those in need.

 

This is the upgraded version of Innocent Soul. Not only did it become more powerful, but it also partially covered one of Cornelia's weaknesses.

"With this, I won't sell myself and count the— Damn! Now I am also saying it!" Cornelia inwardly joked, trying to dispel the surging desires in her head and wet loins. At this point, she also started feeling hungry again. But this time, it was not for HUMAN food...

 

You are now suffering from Semen Starvation(Minor)!

Semen Starvation(Minor)

Due to your physiology, you need to consume semen or a suitable substitute, or bad things will happen...

  • You are now hungry for semen.
  • Until you satisfy your need for semen, your sexual arousal will increase.
  • Your male-hunting instincts are increased.

 

Yes, she was now hungry for men's essence. Semen. She had never seen a man's thing before aside from picture books. And now, she was supposed to eat semen. She instinctively knew if she didn't, something horrible would happen to her.

She then looked up at Fary, Kary, and Tenta, who patiently waited. Fary and Kary looked at her with some interest, while Tenta looked more concerned.

{Cornelia! Are you okay?!} Tenta asked.

She could feel from him that he was genuinely concerned about her... Though she did sense a decent amount of attraction... And she somehow felt highly attracted to him... She wanted more...

 

You are now suffering from Love Frenzy(Minor)

Due to your heritage, your mind is easily affected by feelings of love. You have to satisfy those feelings, or bad things will happen...

  • You now hunger for intimacy.
  • Until you satisfy your need for intimacy, your sexual arousal will increase.
  • You will more actively seek a kind-hearted male partner.

 

"I-I'm fine... I need some time to adjust..." She said, holding herself back and not telling him about her deteriorating condition.

{If you say so...} Tenta replied, still sounding concerned.

"Ugh... I need to look over the other perks..." Cornelia thought and checked the next perk, likely part of the cause...

 

Angelic Succubus's Physique

You have the physique of an Angelic Succubus, a benevolent side-branch of the Succubus race. This gives you part of their abilities, but it also has drawbacks...

  • All Overall Stats +10%
  • Learning Speed, Comprehension, and Effectiveness of Sexual and Healing Skills +100%
  • Health Regeneration, Sexual Stamina, and Sexual Recovery Rate +100%
  • Female birthrate +50%
  • You can now use Energy Drain, Sexual Healing(Self), Sexual Healing(Other), and Sexual Empowerment(Self) as if they were racial skills.
  • You now have the aesthetic taste of Succubi in mate selection, and you are naturally more attracted to virile males. This instinct will calm down when you have an active sexual partner.
  • Your bodily fluids, especially your love nectar, act as a non-addictive aphrodisiac. (Does not affect yourself)
  • When aroused, you passively release sexual pheromones to attract suitable mates. The more aroused you are, the more pheromones you release. If you already have a sexual life partner, you will only release these pheromones to seduce him.
  • You are now more sensitive to the sexual desires of others, and your body will respond in kind. If you already have a sexual life partner, you will only respond to him.
  • Ingesting/Absorbing semen now increases your Racial Level. However, you also develop Semen Dependency. If you have a functioning male life partner, your dependency will shift to him. When pregnant, your Semen Dependency is increased.

 

"That explains the Semen Starvation." Cornelia thought. "But not my rising lust or that Love Frenzy..."

By now, her Seduction Resistance rose to lvl 3 by itself, but it didn't help her. On the contrary, her symptoms were becoming worse as she started fidgeting. With her every move, her painfully tight clothes scraped against her skin, bringing her unwanted pleasure and arousal.

 

Sexual Deprivation(Minor) has become Sexual Deprivation(Lesser)

Your need for sexual gratification has increased, and sexual inhibitions are further reduced.

 

Seeing her distraction strategy fail, she switched to skimming...

 

Cupid's Charming Love

You have the lineage of Cupids, the Fertile and Beautiful Love Angels of Ruvara. This gives you part of their abilities, but it comes with drawbacks...

  • All Overall Stats +10%
  • Overall Charisma +50%
  • Learning Speed, Comprehension, and Effectiveness of Love, Charm, and Fertility Skills +200%
  • You can use the following abilities as if they were racial skills: Love Sensing, Love Bond, Inner Beauty Sensing, Beauty Projection, Fertility Sensing, and Fertility Control.
  • Your body is optimized to embody motherly beauty. You can give birth without complications and lactate without pregnancy. Your milk is also more nutritious, has high mana content, and you lactate when sexually aroused.
  • You feel inclined to help potential couples achieve love and conceive its fruits.
  • When feelings of love and affection are directed at you, you will feel inclined to return them. If you have a committed life partner, you will only romantically respond to him.
  • You are more attracted to those with genuine feelings toward you but disgusted by false feelings. If you have a committed life partner, you will only be attracted to him.
  • You are now helplessly addicted to love and are susceptible to Love Frenzy. If you have a Life Partner, it will be directed toward him.

 

This explains the Love Addiction symptom... And it is somehow directed at Tenta, perhaps because of their existing contract. Thinking of that, she subconsciously glanced at Tenta. Although he was a weird fleshy grey staff with a fist-sized eyeball, his overflowing concern and care and their connection made her...

 

Love Frenzy(Minor) has become Love Frenzy(Lesser)

Your sexual arousal and need for intimacy have increased.

 

"N-No! Snap out of it!" She shivered and averted her eyes to her feet... or at least tried, but her now-sizeable breasts partially blocked her view. And she noticed a barely noticeable stain where her nipples were...

"Dammit!" Cornelia cursed. She preferred having smaller breasts... which don't hide her feet or lactate when aroused.

Not wanting to think about it, she looked over the next perk...

 

Lilitus's Sexual Passion

You have the lineage of Lilituss, the Passionate and Sensual Sex Angels of Unera. This gives you part of their abilities, but it comes with drawbacks...

  • Overall Vitality, Endurance, and Charisma +50%
  • Learning Speed, Comprehension, and Effectiveness of Sexuality, Sensuality, and Passion Skills +200%
  • You can use the following abilities as racial skills: Sexual Energy Sensing, Sexual Inhibition Release, Passion Sensing, Passion Incitement, Sensuality Amplification, and Pleasure Connection.
  • Your body is optimized to seduce and pleasure men, you gain better control over your vaginal muscles, your womb is now a pleasurable sexual organ(Unless Pregnant), Your body can endure rougher sexual play, and you can safely engage in sex during pregnancy.
  • You desire to help others relieve pent-up desires, even using your body to do so. If you have a sexual life partner, you will only use your body on him.
  • When feelings of sexual arousal and passion are directed at you, your body will naturally respond. If you have a life partner, only his feelings can incite you, but the worth of his feelings is amplified.
  • You are more attracted to those who embody sexual prowess, passion, sensuality, and sexuality and feel sorry for those unable to experience it. If you have a life partner, your attraction will be directed to him alone.
  • You are now helplessly addicted to sex and susceptible to Sexual Deprivation. If you have a Life Partner, it will be directed toward him. When pregnant, this addiction is temporarily reduced.

 

And that was the culprit for her rising sexual urges. And when she last looked at Tenta, she remembered his overflowing sexual energies and passion, and imagining those tentacles moving made her loins wet with anticipation...

"Endure..." Cornelia shook and looked at the second-last perk...

 

Succubari's Heartmirror Transformation

You have the lineage of Succubaris, the Harmonious and ever-changing Monster Girl servants of Vysanke. This gives you part of their abilities, but it comes with drawbacks...

  • Overall Agility, Willpower, and Charisma +50%
  • Learning Speed, Comprehension, and Effectiveness of Harmony, Transformation, and Monster Skills +200%
  • You can use the following abilities as racial skills: Peace And Harmony, Calm, Sense Acceptance, Transformation, Ideal Partner, and pocket dimension womb.
  • Your body is optimized to become more malleable, transforming into the ideal sexual partner and best roleplayer. This also makes your flesh more flexible, allowing more extreme play. Your womb is now a miniature pocket dimension that can store semen for gradual absorption and your fetus without affecting you.
  • You desire to help achieve co-existence, peace, and harmony between sentient races, and you are more accepting of monstrous creatures as potential mates.
  • You feel attracted to those with broad and accepting minds and are more inclined to transform yourself into his ideal partner and seduce him. If you have a life partner, you will only respond to him.
  • If your Semen need is sated, you can forcefully calm down your other dependencies, but this, in turn, would increase your Semen Dependency, requiring more semen. However, if you are Semen Starving, your other dependencies will increase more rapidly. If you have a sexually-functional life partner, you will instinctively seek him out to sate it.

 

"So this is why my urges are rising so quickly..." Cornelia realized.

It was all about needing semen. Her body was now desperately reliant on semen. Otherwise...

 

Sexual Deprivation(Lesser) has become Sexual Deprivation(Intermediate)

Your need for sexual gratification has increased, and sexual inhibitions are further reduced.

Love Frenzy(Lesser) has become Love Frenzy(Intermediate)

Your sexual arousal and need for intimacy have increased.

Semen Starvation(Minor) has become Semen Starvation(Lesser)

Your male-hunting instincts have been further stimulated, and your semen hunger has deepened.

 

However, the rate at which these dependencies increased made no sense. Something was pushing it, and that thing was...

 

Repressed Sexual Insatiability

You have forcibly held back your true nature, causing backlash and reduced physical and mental health. Your dependencies will rapidly deepen until you exit your shell, embracing your desires... or die.

  • Sexual Stamina and Sexual Recovery Rate +500%
  • Health Regeneration and Sanity -50%
  • Seduction Resistance -90%
  • The more you deny your desires, the worse your dependencies will get.
  • This perk remains until you are fully sated and accept who you are.
  • If you are not sated for too long and continue denying your nature, you will die.

 

All her perks have caused a qualitative superimposed and self-destructive combination, a recipe for catastrophe.

Cornelia's eyes teared up. "I... I don't want this... I... I...!"

She felt conflicted, confused, hungry, horny, and in need of a reliable shoulder to lean on. And the more she denied it, the worse her condition got... Until she lost it.

 

Sexual Deprivation(Intermediate) has become Sexual Deprivation(Severe)

Your need for sexual gratification has increased, and sexual inhibitions are further reduced. Your sanity is dropping.

Love Frenzy(Intermediate) has become Love Frenzy(Severe)

Your sexual arousal and need for intimacy have increased. Your sanity is dropping.

Semen Starvation(Lesser) has become Semen Starvation(Severe)

Your male-hunting instincts have been further stimulated, and your semen hunger has deepened. Your sanity is dropping.

 

"Hah... Hah..." She started breathing heavily and sweating, her tight robes not helping.

Rip*

Without thinking, she tore the robe, revealing her stretched shirt beneath, and the bra she wore already broke under the pressure of her breasts and fell on her lap, her breasts leaking milk.

Her vision tunneled, and her mind grew confused and pink, focusing on the only viable male in the room.

"Tenta~ Hehehe...~" She giggled like a drunk, sensually crawling on all four. "Please help me get undressed~ It's so hot here~!"

 

Kary, standing next to the shocked Tenta, meaningfully looked toward Fary. "Fary, let's go have a night out, eh? It's been over a decade."

"Sure, I can use a break." Fary shrugged and turned to Tenta. "Don't make too much of a mess here, okay? My study isn't a bordello."

{Eh... You're not leaving us alone here, are you?} Tenta asked, quickly noticing something was wrong.

"You will manage." Kary winked at him.

And just like that, Fary and Kary conjured magic circles under them and vanished, leaving the reincarnated consentacle with a newly awakened insatiable incarnation of sexuality.

136