Rachel
9.4k 16 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dog sat on it's hind legs and shared at me while panting.
'So you woke up in the hospital as a worm, and you got a system? That's cool!'
'Shut up! You got to meet God! I wanna have a few words with him as well!'
'It wasn't anything special, he just assigned our races and gave us systems to help us grow.'
I flipped on my side and rubbed my head against the ground, while hissing in frustration.
'Sigh, no use crying over it now, what are you gonna do?' I asked while looking up at the dog.
'Hey, I'm not a dog! I'm a wolf! A fenrir to be exact!' The dog puffed up it's chest pridefully and grinned.
'Oh, so you're a mythical creature, while I get to be a strange alien thingy? Nice...'
'I didn't mean it like that, don't worry, I'm sure you have a cool title as well.'
'Titles... oh my god, you useless system, show me everything! And don't forget anything!'
[Name : N/A
Race : Xenomorph
Evolution : Drone 59/10,000
Title : The Perfect Organism
Points : 18
Defense : 0/50 Tier 1
Speed : 0/50 Tier 1
Attack : 0/50 Tier 1
Attributes : Fire : 10% Lightning : 0% Wind : 0% Poison : 50% Water : 0%
Strength : 25(10)
Speed : 35(10)
Defense : 40(10)
Titles : The Perfect Organism:  Grants +10 to all stats.
(The average strength of a human is 10.)]
'Finally, I can finally see me stats, do you also have a lazy system?' I asked while walking over to the bear and rolling it over.
'No, my system, is really helpful, if I didn't have it, I'd have died the first day...'
'How long has it been since the zombies appeared?' I asked while eating a bit of the bear, after eating it, I had gained 20 more points.
'Um, this should be the fourth day, zombies just appeared and a voice rang out in everyone's heads, it said 'The tutorial has ended, Sol Realm has joined the Battle for Ascension...' then zombies and all manner of creatures appeared.'
'So it's not just zombies, but multiple things hat shouldn't exist now exist? Did you see another Xenomorph?' I asked, curious about my own kind.
'No, I just saw strange things or really big normal creatures, there was a five meter long snake! It was so scary!'
'Yea, and a three meter tall wolf isn't scary?' I asked while mentally raising an eyebrow.
'Oh, no, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Rachel Meyers, I don't think you've introduced yourself.' She said while walking over and sniffing the remains of the bear.
'I'm, well, I don't have a name, but I'm a Xenomorph, nice to meet you Rachel.' I said while raising  my head to her own.
'You don't have a name? How about I give you one? It's a bit weird to not have a name.'
'If you want, but I'll only accept it if I like it.' I smilingly said while pushing myself to my feet and walking off in a random direction.

182