Farming Points
7.6k 35 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came to a stop at the edge of the horde and looked back, before deciding to feast on the points.

'It's not like they can get through my defense anyway, but if I can evolve, I bet other things can to, so why not make myself the strongest?'

I sent my proboscis through the head of a zombie, and whipped another zombie in half with my tail.

'Apparently I can gain points by killing, and my evolution also goes up as well, guess I don't really need to eat, aside from keeping myself in peak condition.'

I rolled to the side and dodged as Rachel pushed a zombie down and then jumped away when it attempted to retaliate.

'You do realize it can't hurt you right? Why are you so skittish?' I asked while spitting acid at another zombie.

Then I instantly regretted it, the body started to melt, and then bones and steaming flesh fell to the ground, and the worst part? The zombie still tried to crawl over to me, even as a puddle!

I snorted, making a soft clicking sound and then counted the remaining zombies and then decide to retreat, the zombie count was still growing no matter how much I killed, and Rachel was a bit faint hearted as she didn't kill the zombies, she just knocked them over, and though they did get back up, it took a while.

I looked at my points and grinned, or tried to, as I saw Rachel shiver when she looked at my grin, but anyways...

I gained quite the sum of points, and then looked for a place where I could increase my stats without getting interrupted.

[Name : N/A
Race : Xenomorph
Evolution : Drone 94/10,000
Title : The Perfect Organism
Points : 63
Defense : 0/50 Tier 1
Speed : 0/50 Tier 1
Attack : 0/50 Tier 1
Attributes : Fire : 10% Lightning : 0% Wind : 0% Poison : 50% Water : 0%
Strength : 25(10)
Speed : 35(10)
Defense : 40(10)
Titles : The Perfect Organism:  Grants +10 to all stats.
(The average strength of a human is 10.)]

'Eh come to think of it, I don't have a name, maybe I should get one.' I thought back to the princess randomly and then shook my head whilst smiling at her innocence.

'We need a place to settle down in, so we can hunt and evolve quicker, I don't want to fall behind anyone.'

'Um, we can go to the city's survivor base and see if there are any buildings they aren't using, but I don't know if they'd let us.'

'Hmm, we don't need their approval, let's go, the city is a better place to fight given my species than the woods.' I flicked my proboscis out and smelled the air, then took of running, Rachel keeping pace as we headed into the city.

Though the apocalypse was in full swing, the buildings were still intact, though zombies did seem to be everywhere, but I was silent as a ghost, and Rachel tried, I put emphasis on tried, to be silent.

I came to a stop in front of a gas station, and looked over at Rachel.

'You wanted to eat right? There's food inside, we'll rest here for now.'

I pushed open the door and watched as she joyfully pranced in and skipped to the meat aisle and started gorging herself on meat, plastic and all.

Smiling, I shut the door and looked around, wondering if the princess was still alright.

 

 

Halp, I need a good book to read, any recommendations?

145