The Little One
6.2k 14 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night passed uneventfully, and I looked over and found that the face hugger had fallen off sometime during the night, but the boy huddled in the corner after waking up and seeing my beautiful face.

'Sigh, why does everyone just assume I'm evil, is it because I look like this?' I wondered while scratching my chin, then my tail swished out and severed a zombie's head.

[Ding. You have gained 1 point.]

After a night of slaughter, my grand total point rose by several tens of points, nearly topping off at a hundred.

[Ding. Assign points to Speed and Attack?] The System asked while waiting for an answer.

'Assign, I don't know how much help a new Xenomorph will be, or if it'll even listen to me, but here goes nothing.' I watched as the boy's chest bubbled slightly, as if something was crawling under his skin.

Then the pain hit him, because the zombies came at me more frenzied, I couldn't observe the whole process, but from what I saw, it was incredibly painful.

'Hell, I experienced the same thing myself, it hurts a lot, just relax.' My mind connected with his briefly and he stopped thrashing for a few seconds, then he renewed his jerks and shivers as blood ran down his chest.

'Eh, do I have to find it meat to eat? Is the body here gonna be enough?' Then I looked down at the doorway and saw a literal mound of zombie flesh and decapitated heads adorning the floor.

'Eh, should be enough, if not, it can starve!' I shrugged and walked over to the little one as it struggled out of the boy's chest, not wanting anything unexpected to happen.

Then I felt a soft tug on my mind, and then a screen popped up in front of my face.

[Ding. Due to circumstances, host has been named Queen, should an actual queen cone along and fight you for the title, you'll lose the support of the hive as you're not a true queen.]

[Ding. Title unlocked, Queen.]

'Well, so their mine until the real one comes along? Fair enough, I'll just work them to death then.' Rolling my nonexistent eyes, I watched as a pale, nearly white chest buster worm it's way out of the boy's chest, along with fragments of bone and viscera.

'Well, you made it, congrats, now eat and grow quickly.' I recalled my own growth with it being nothing short of outrageous, I figured that it's growth would be as fast as mine.

I was right, three hours later, a five foot long white Xenomorph walked around, and ate the corpses, acting in a subservient manner around me.

'Guess this is what royalty feels like.' I shrugged and watched as it struck down a zombie that wandered in, it's child-like mind screaming for blood.

'Stop, think rationally, don't give in to your instincts, form a sense of self, this is an order.'

Much to my surprise, it nodded and then went on to kill some more zombies and devour their bodies, and then I realized something that nearly made me scream out in joy.

'Oh my God, oh my god, oh my god! Yes!' I looked at it's points increasing quickly as it had already taken down several zombies, and then I looked at my points, and saw it was increasing without me doing any work at all!

'It's probably the effect of my new title, but if I made an entire hive, wouldn't I be the strongest in the world?' I drooled slightly, thinking of that outcome when a notification popped up.

[Ding. Evolve? Y/N]

'Guess I delayed to long and it got angry...' I hit the y button and then toppled over, unconscious as my spirit flew out of my body.

[Ding. Commencing Evolution to Tier 2.]

...

When my spirit returned, I heard a notification ring in my ears as I woke.

[Ding. Host is now a Tier 2 Existence, all stats have increased.]

[Name : N/A
Race : Xenomorph
Evolution : Drone 353/10,000
Title : The Perfect Organism
Points : 
Defense : 0/100 Tier 2
Speed : 0/100 Tier 2
Attack : 0/100 Tier 2
Attributes : Fire : 10% Lightning : 0% Wind : 0% Poison : 60% Water : 0%
Strength : 100(25)
Speed : 100(25)
Defense : 100(25)
Titles : The Perfect Organism:  Grants +20 to all stats, Queen : Grants +5 to all stats, Enables kill and exp sharing.

(The average strength of a human is 10, Host is 12.5x Stronger than the average human.)]

I then looked up and then my exoskeleton started glowing with dark light.

'The feeling is surprisingly comfortable, and the glows are nice and warm, and my senses we- Wait, what the heck?' I asked to no one as I saw a wonder that made my non-existent eyes widen.

The Xenomorph I'd left in it's developing stages... it grew to a full size Xenomorph... just that it's exoskeleton and head were white, pearly fucking white!

'Fuuuuucccccckkkkkk! How will you ambush anything, you're like a damn spotlight!'

137