What to do?
5.6k 3 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pulled away from Reziel as she sat up and hissed at me.

'Yes yes, I'll leave you be, if you don't wanna tell me, it's all good...not, tell me what i was like!'

'You were annoying, a crybaby, and a dunce, all in one, you were an idiot, a stupid child.' I looked at her disdainfully and snorted.

'I was older than you, more like you were an idiot, and a crybaby?' She looked away, her white exoskeleton somehow turning a light shade of red.

'Ha, you blushed? You just did, didn't you? My little sister is so cute!' I picked her up and swung her around in the air.

'Put me down, I don't like the swings you do.' She said whilst struggling.

'Why not, I mean, it's not like I'll drop you or any-' I felt a wave of vertigo and then we were both falling.

'You can't even keep yourself upright when you spin, much less me, no more spins.' Our claws shot out and we latched onto the building and slowed to a stop.

Somehow we had fallen out of the skyscraper...

We climbed into the window after it shattered and saw a few zombies just blankly staring at us.

'...' We both looked at each other in sync, then looked away, as the zombie lunged at us.

Then our tails swept out, and the zombies fell apart, some in several pieces.

I climbed down the building, Reziel following behind as she carefully placed her claws down, not trying to fall out of a sky scraper again.

After a minute more of walking, we made it to the ground, then she opened her mouth and a beam of light shot out.

A demon who rounded the corner of the building looked up, then a beam, seemingly looking like divine punishment, slammed into the demon.

A piercing light followed, and when I could see again, the remains of the demon sat in a crater, several meters deep.

I looked at the demon, and then dropped down and walked over, ignoring the superheated ground and took a bite.

My eyes lit up as the soft and tender meat slid down my throat.

[Ding. You have gained 3 points.]

'I got three points for a piece of demon meat? I'm going to farm the demons instead!'

I opened my mouth and tasted the air, and smelled a demon in the vicinity.

Looking up when a shadow flew by, then something hit me in the back of the head.

I felt my head jerk, and then felt something climb onto my back and slam something away.

When I recovered, I saw a demon, with a humanoid body and goat legs standing before me.

[Ding. Name : #%@&@% | Species : Demon | Tier : 3 ]

'Looks like I can go all out....' I stretched my body and walked towards the demon confidently.

'I may not have fought you before, but I can take you down easy.' Then another demon, this time with a bulls body and a human head appeared.

And he was also Tier 3, and then another, and another...

'The fuck, fight me one on one if you have the balls! Otherwise your all cowards!' I yelled at them, but only a hiss came out.

Then they all charged at me, and I turned around and ran.

'Brother, please don't let them kill you.' I saw Reziel running ahead of me, a literal blur as she raced ahead.

I looked back, just in time to see a red beam shoot from a demon's mouth and then tore into a building to my left, and then it exploded.

'Must have hit a gas tank...' I tried to assure myself that it was just happenstance, but another beam broke that reality.

A beam hit to the right this time, and a car exploded into flames and shrapnel as I flew by.

Then I got annoyed and charged my own beam and fired it over my shoulder.

After a beam of dark light tore out of my mouth and tore through the torso of a demon, then he blew apart.

His buddy's and him were blasted away and into a building and then I lost sight of them as soon as we turned the corner.

 I grinned as she stood there, then I imagined her rolling her eyes at me, which drew a smile to my face.

'I'm glad I have you as a sister Reziel, you make me feel at ease.' I said, truthfully speaking to her to which her head lowered.

'M-  -o.' She muttered softly.

I just grinned, and then a colossal hand reached over and slammed into the ground on front of us.

Then a body, probably thirty meters tall appeared through the rubble of a building and stood upright, looking down at us.

'Um, that's new, 

 

120