A Golden Ride
4.9k 14 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I wanna see her, she's so adorable.' I murmured quietly as I watched as the titan's chest squirmed and bubbled.

'You're a lolicon brother?' Reziel asked while placing a hand over her face.

'How? I just like her, she's a cute child.' I responded while smacking her hand away from her face lightly.

'I'm sure that what they all say...' She trailed off as the titan's skin erupted as blood streamed from the wound, though the blood wasn't normal, it was a light gold color.

'I guess it's ichor, maybe this thing is really special after all.' I scratched my chin with a claw when a screen popped up.

[Ding. The Titan King Kronos has arrived, flee or survive, dark days are upon the world...]

[Ding. Can host please explain what you're doing?]

'Eh, waiting for my newest member to arrive.' I shrugged when a screen appeared in front of my eyes.

[Ding. Why are you sitting on the corpse of the Titan King!?] The system shouted in my mind making me wince.

'Um, so I bought I face hugger for ten points and put it on him because I wanted something to carry me around.' I twiddled my claws together when I saw a message that made my eyes widen.

[Ding. User Nameless has conquered Titan King Kronos, they have been awarded 1 Drop of Ichor, and 100,000 points.]

'Eh, so I can just buy face huggers and put them on and it counts as a kill? Isnt that cheating?'

I watched as a chest buster pushed it's way out of the fallen titan's chest, completely gold in color.

'I'm rich.' I yelled at the sky as it started to devour the body.

...

Three hours later, the golden Xenomorph was nearly fifteen meters tall.

'Well I knew it'd be big, but why are you this big and so shiny?' I climbed around on it's back in wonder.

'I wonder if it's real, maybe I could sell this guy off.' I swallowed thinking of the money I could make, then I remembered it was the end of the world and all and couldn't use money anymore.

 I gestured for Reziel to climb aboard and then decided on a name for the giant golden Xenomorph.

'Truck-kun, this way you can run people over and help them reincarnate earlier.'

[Ding. Individual Nameless has named individual Nameless Truck-kun.]

'There we go.' I felt a sliver of energy drain from my body and enter the giant Xenomorph.

'It's not like Reziel where she was instantly conscious, guess I can only give basic commands. Now which direection should I head in?' I laid flat on the Xenomorph and told it to run full speed ahead.

Then the air resistance nearly tore me off as it took off running at a speed I may not be able to match.

'Brother, this is made from the blood of gods, of course it's stats are quite high.'

'Ya think?' I asked while holding on for dear life, then I recalled I didn't even set a destination.

'Eh whatever, we'll find them eventually.' I sighed and settled down as the wind rushed over me.

113