Prologue part 2
84 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in 1997, Seto Kaiba hosted a TCG Duel monster tournament using an entire city as its tournament. This let to the reason why that game becomes so popular, the game itself make Seto Kaiba (CEO of Duel Monster) ruled the world by keep producing his card game. 

 Because of the sheer amount of popularity the game have been, the game turn into part of society, and because of that, it's become part of society as an entertainment for anyone to watch, and also opportunity for young generation to success. 

 So, because of that reason alone, many schools include Duel monster as learning material as part of their curriculum so student have possibility to become professional Duel monster player.

 A girl in long white hair and blue-eyes stand up, She's transfer student that just have been transferred and say,

 "I thought this town really hate the game because no one play it. And yet....." 

 Her left hand now holding his head. she's seems quite stressed, and continue,

 "Ok I get it, I get why this school put duel monster as one of this school's curriculum. But, WHY" *she slamming the desk*, "THE HELL!, I'm the one that teach it!"

 Our homeroom teacher that stand in front of her, Ms. Rin reply "Well Hanako, you see, our school just now is in dire condition because we lack a teacher that have experience in this curriculum, I know you might dislike it, but, the principal believe that the students have a good potential in your hand as our guide. So, we need you to teach us the basics of it. We only need you to teach us the basics, that's it. If you agree, we can start at tomorrow at 08:00 AM until 10:00 AM in gymnasium?"

"That goddamn, Old man..." In low voice, I managed to hear it.

 Then, she sigh and say "I guess that's it, I can't escape it anymore, I thought this school don't have this shit." She takes a heavy breathe in and out "ok" then, she start to scream "I'll TEACH YA'ALL HOW TO DUEL!", then, she continue is soft tone "but, in one condition, never ask me for a duel." after that she scream again "DID YA'ALL UNDERSTAND THAT!!!"

 Whole class scream, "YES MA'AM!!!"

 Man... they all really excited about this huh...

 And after that day, our school have changed. I don't know whether it's changed for good or not. But, it sure changed. 

4