Chapter 1 Reunite
36 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tuesday, January 4th about 06:02 AM, Sun rise as usual as I watch it while walking to the train station, I'd say it's quite a peaceful morning today.

On the train, I'm thinking about what happening yesterday.

My childhood friend just transferred into same school as I'm, I was happy to be able to reunite with her, but at the same day she just transferred our homeroom teacher beg her to teach the school how to play duel monster, at that time she busy planning about what she will do for tomorrow, I don't get chance to talk with her and I just found out that she tired of duel monster and the only reason she transfer to this school is because, there's no duel monster as its curriculum, now that's what I called tragic. 

After the train stopped in destined station, I continue walking to my destination, and eventually I met my close friend at the school's gate. 

 

So, I greet him, "Yo, Kaguya, how ya have been?"

"Good- hold on seconds" he then approach me and say "Didn't I have tell you before, Ryu, to NOT call me that, didn't I?" He say, with his first ready to punch me any second, despite that I know this man is type that bark but not bite at all, he's actually very rare to throw a punch to someone. Though, with his body be bigger than average teenager, many bullies afraid of him, I wonder is he still afraid of dog, oh well that's story for another time.

Now he looks little bit angry, "Ok, ok sorry man". His is name is Kaguya Rantaro, he is my close friend, and also one of student council. The only reason his first name is Kaguya is because her mother just really like the Story of moon princess, Kaguya and just put the name of her favorite folktale character to her child. He always get embaressed when someone beside his family calling him Kaguya.

"Anyway, Ranto, are you ready to try to learn Duel Monster today?" I ask him

"You bet I'm! I heard it's pretty popular in big city, I can't wait to see what kinda game that those people play" He say, in exciting tone

 

He seems pretty confident, I hope he didn't get overwhelmed from what will about to coming, I've heard this game have becoming very advanced as time comes.

 

As we walk into gymnasium, I see Hanako standing in the middle of gymnasium with a table and 2 chair in front of her. It seems there's a little mic on her pocket.  

"Mic test, mic test. Ok, good anyway. Good morning everyone, as scheduled, today I'll teach you all how to play Duel Monster, I'll pick someone to pick to the stage to duel me as I explain the game's rules and mechanic during duel. I believe this is the best way to play And I choose you, Ryuto! Come here and sit" 

"Eh...?! Why?" I say after she pointed at me to play the game with her. 

"We play this game before, don't tell me you forgot how to play, now come at me" She reply. Me and other students sure surprised but now we know the reason why.

 

So, I walk into the middle gymnasium. I'm so glad she haven't forgot me, I want to hear her experience when she's in big city after this duel

 

"I'm glad to meet you back" She say, as her right hand approaching my left hand for handshake.

"Yea, I'm glad to be able to meet you again" I say, after I accept her handshake.

 

5